剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
Go!
怎么可以 放开他
How dare you! Leave him bel
把它给我
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me!
火 德尔菲尔 去帮他们生火
The fires, Derfel. Help them set the fires.
好
Yes.
抱着她
Hold her.
我们走吧
Let's go.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
对 取些木柴过来
Yes. Grab some logs.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
卡尔顿要塞点燃烽火时
When Caer Cadarn lights its fires,
会昭告整个不列颠
all Britain takes heed.
来吧 还有好多事要做
Come on. There's more to do.
是男孩吗
Is it a boy?
但他是个跛子
But he's crippled.
他的脚有残疾
His foot twisted.
他无法跑步
He will never run.
国王不需要跑步 梅林
Well, kings don't run, Merlin.
国王会走 会骑马
They walk. They ride.
会统治天下 -我最担心的
They rule. - It's not his foot
并不是他的脚
that concerns me.
而是他的天性
It's his nature.
他有颗邪恶的心
There is evil in him.
会随着时间膨胀而恶化
It will grow and fester with every passing year.
他会给王国带来毁灭和死亡
He will bring death and ruin to the kingdom,
导致撒克逊人占领不列颠
and the Saxon will take the isle.
我抱着他时
When I held him,
看到一个屠♥杀♥自己同胞的人
I saw a man who butchers his own people.
看到了邓莫尼亚
I saw the end of Dumnonia
和整个英国的末日
and the whole of Britain.
至尊王
My high- king.
他眼睛与我父亲一样
He has my father's eyes.
祸心
The poison
不在孩子身上 梅林
isn't in the child, Merlin.
在你身上
It's in you.
您还有一个儿子
You have another son.
是个私生子 没错 但他有一呼百应的能力
A bastard, yes, but a man other men will follow.
你竟敢提他的名字
You dare mention his name?
把亚瑟找出来
Seek Arthur out.
自从你将他流放
The isle has known nothing but peril
这片岛屿江河日下
since you banished him.
找到他 求他原谅
Seek him out and beg his forgiveness.
不
No.
我要你带着新生儿
You will take the newborn
回你的阿瓦隆
to your Avalon.
他确实与众不同 他很特别
He is different after all. He is special.
他会在那里茁壮成长 不能受伤
He'll thrive there and be out of harm's way.
你要亲自对他负责
And you will see to it personally.
如果你自负到不愿去找回亚瑟 那我自己去
If you're too proud to send for Arthur, I'll go myself.
你现在敢走
You walk away now
就再也别回来了
and you're never coming back.
不回来就不回来
So be it.
必须有人把亚瑟带回家
Someone must bring Arthur home.
放出消息
Far and wide...
越远越好
spread the word.
邓莫尼亚
Dumnonia,
万国之国 有了新的继承人
the Kingdom of Kingdoms, has a new heir.
莫德雷德王子
Prince Mordred.
梅林 梅林 你看到了什么
Merlin! Merlin, what did you see?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我看到了一片火海 屠♥杀♥ 废墟
I saw fire, slaughter, ruin.
被暴君奴役的土地
A land enslaved by a tyrant.
我看到了不列颠之亡
I saw the death of Britain.
那孩子会对撒克逊人唯命是从
That child will do the Saxons' bidding.
只有亚瑟能阻止他
Only Arthur can stop him.
我应该早点带他回家的
I should have brought him home sooner.
为什么 为什么是亚瑟
Why? Why, Arthur?
他是血脉正统
He is of the blood.
真正的龙族头领 只有他有那种远见
A true Pendragon. He alone has the vision,
有统治部落的权威 能带领我们
the authority to bind the tribes
打败敌人
and vanquish our foes.
我的位置交给你掌管 尼美
You must take my place, Nimue.
保护异教♥徒♥ 挫败基♥督♥徒
Protect the pagan, thwart the Christian
不惜一切代价保卫阿瓦隆
and defend Avalon at all costs.
但我还没准备好 一点也没有
But I'm not ready, nowhere near.
命运逼着我们前进 你绝对准备好了
Fate has forced our hand but you are more than ready.
你要与神交谈 传播神的言语
You will speak to and for the gods.
做他们通道和声音
Be their vessel and their voice.
但这种能力的代价 是你孤独一生
But the price of this power is your solitude.
记住这一点
Remember that.
梅林
Merlin.
王子和诺文娜王后
The prince and Queen Norwenna.
谢谢 -尤瑟要派他们去阿瓦隆
Thank you. - Uther's sending them to Avalon.
没有梅林的阿瓦隆还叫阿瓦隆么
But what's Avalon without Merlin?
他真的去找亚瑟了吗
Has he really gone for Arthur?
梅林并不是每次
What Merlin says and what he does
都心口一致的
are not always the same.
但他已经走了
But he has gone.
现在就走
Leaving now,
拜托
if you please.
利格萨克 国王卫队的首领
Ligessac, head of the King's Guard.
他们会照顾王子和王后的
They'll be watching over the prince and the queen.
我不能回去
I can't go.
我在这里找到了工作
I found work here.
做什么
Doing what?
照料马匹
Tending the horses.
真的吗
Really?
你是怎么找到工作的
How did you get this position anyway?
这里的人你一个都不认识
You don't know anyone here.
我要留下来
I'm going to stay here.
学会战斗
Learn to fight.
成为像亚瑟一样的战士
Become a warrior like Arthur.
为什么 -尼美
Why? - Nimue,
该走了
We need to go.
等你有机会去阿瓦隆出差时
Well, when your work brings you to Avalon,
欢迎来找我
I expect a visit.
德尔菲尔
Derfel.
3个月后
来啊
Come on!
你知道吗 对于谁可以进 谁不能进
You know, there are very strict rules about who can
这里是有严格规定的
and can't come in here. Do you know that?
我开玩笑的
Just kidding.
继续吧 说吧 你来了多少次
Go on then. Tell me. How many times?
就今晚
Just tonight.
今晚 和过去两个月的每一个晚上
Tonight and every night for the past two months.
除了上周天 主教说
Aye, except last Sunday, when the bishop said...
你挥刀不错 但距离太近了
See, your cuts aren't bad, but you're way too close.
而且绝对不能这样插♥进♥去
You're never gonna thrust like that.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是欧文勋爵 阁下
You're Lord Owain, sir.
亚瑟的朋友 -没错
Arthur's friend. - That's right.
不如你偶尔帮我照看一下坐骑吧
How about you tend to my horses every now and again?
也许某天我会可以教你剑法
Perhaps one day I'll teach you how to use that thing properly.
怎么样
Sound good?
好的 阁下
Yes, sir.
继续吧
Go on then.
骑士
Riders!
所来何事
State your business.
我们是上帝的子民
We're men of God,
来向至尊王致敬
come to pay our respects to the high- king.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表