剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
你说得很好 布雷特瓦尔达·埃尔力
You speak our tongue well, Bretwalda Aelle.
如果我要征服你 夫人
Well, if I'm to conquer you, my Lady,
我一定能理解你
I must understand you.
你如此了解我
You know so much of me,
但你了解我的大人吗
but what do you know of my Lord?
梅林的天选之子
Merlin's chosen one.
乌瑟被放逐的私生子
Uther's banished bastard.
戈菲德的女婿
Gorfydd's son-in-law.
哦不 我说错了
Oh, no, I got that wrong.
而你是塞尔迪克国王的替罪羔羊
And you are King Cerdic's whipping boy.
一个为国王赴汤蹈火的战士
The warrior that does all the King's fighting
却得不到任何回报
but receives nothing in return.
塞尔迪克国王憎恨你 反对你的想法
King Cerdic resents you and he resists your ideas.
但却是你领军向
But it was you who pushed forward
顿诺尼亚和卡维斯进军
into Durobrovis and Calleva.
是你赢下了我们正站着的这片土地
You who won this vale that we stand in.
点燃胜利的火焰
And lit this victory flame.
尼玫
Nimue?
有人吗
Hello?
我希望我被从睡梦中唤醒
I hope I was woken from my sleep
有一个充分的理由 亚瑟·阿普·奈布
for a good reason, Arthur Ap Neb.
波伊斯的戈菲德正在来见你的路上
Gorfydd of Powys is on his way to meet with you.
满载黄金 我知道
Laden with gold. I'm aware.
不要与他结盟
Do not forge an alliance with him.
你大老远跑来就为了告诉我这个
You journey all this way to tell me that?
我大老远跑来是告诉你
I journeyed all this way to tell you
他会出♥卖♥♥♥你
that he will double cross you.
这是他的天性
It's in his nature.
但他把他可爱的女儿许配给我
But he promised me his sweet daughter.
他把他可爱的女儿许配给了我
He promised me his sweet daughter.
一直以来 他都是想利用她
All the while, he intended to use her
来谋杀王储
to murder the Edling King.
当你与我们交战的时候 他打算袭击你们
While you are fighting us, he plans to attack you
和爱尔兰黑盾和锡卢里亚人一起
with the Black-shield Irish and the Silurians.
他把你们引出安全之地
He is drawing you out of the safety of your lands
来摧毁你们
to destroy you.
你不可能知道这个
You cannot know this.
他不会把他的战争计划对你和盘托出
He wouldn't trust you with his war plan.
这是我的战争计划
It was my war plan.
我建议把你引到顿诺尼亚
I suggested we lure you into Dumnonia,
然后我们袭击你们
then we attack you.
他喜欢这个想法 但我们在诱饵的想法上不一致
He liked the idea, but we couldn't agree on the bait.
看起来他想以我为诱饵
It seems he's decided it's me.
让我看看锡
Let me see the tin.
比起黄金你更需要锡
You need tin more than gold.
你的土地上没有锡矿
There are no tin mines in your territory.
你必须深入不列颠
You'd have to make inroads deep into Britain
才能找到此等质量的锡
to find tin of this quality.
科诺富有锡矿
Kernow is rich with it.
这是来自科诺的特里斯坦王子
This is Prince Tristan of Kernow.
每个新月 他会载着三车锡到你的边境
Every new moon, he will bring three cartloads of tin to the border for you.
你可以用铜和锡混合
You can mix our tin with copper.
修理你们的旧工具
Mend all your old tools,
管道... -武器
piping... - Weapons.
我们可以修复剑刃
We can restore our swords
然后攻击你们
and then fight you.
你想过吗 -当然
Have you thought of that? - Of course.
我知道假以时日我们会在战争中相见
I know the time will come when we meet in battle.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
所以 作为交换...
So, in exchange...
为了锡...
for this tin...
我只需要把戈菲德赶走
all I need to do is turn Gorfydd away?
承诺全方面的和平...
And agree to a full peace...
在接下来的十二个月
for the next 12 moons.
和平时期我的战士做什么
What do my warriors do in peace?
我用鲜血承诺我的人♥民♥
I promise my people blood!
成千上万的战士乘着船
Thousands more have just arrived
抵达我的国家
by boat from my country,
他们需要食物度过冬日
and they need to feed their folk through winter.
他们不能吃锡
They cannot eat tin.
我们需要土地和粮食
We need land and grain,
否则我们会饿死
or we'll starve.
所以告诉我 和平有什么好处
So tell me, what good is peace?
我希望你是个比塞尔迪克国王更好的人
I hoped you'd be a better man than King Cerdic.
你想要和平 亚瑟·阿普·奈布
Oh, you want peace, Arthur Ab Neb.
我会给你和平
Oh, I'll give you peace.
但它会刻入你的骨髓之中
But it'll be across your bones.
抓到那个女人 -不
Take the woman! - No!
放开她 放开她
Let her go! Let her go.
抓我 随你怎么对我 但让她走
Take me, do whatever you want with me, but let her go.
慢着
Wait!
我们可以给你土地
We can give you land!
拉泰
Ratae.
塞尔迪克屡战屡败...
Cerdic has tried and failed...
尝试攻下拉泰
many times to take Ratae.
土地之下流淌着撒克逊人的鲜血
The planes beneath are awash with Saxon blood.
那是因为他不知道怎么进入要塞
That's because he doesn't know how to get inside the fortress.
而我知道
And I do.
给你
Here.
不是有意吓到你的
Didn't mean to scare you.
下次太阳出来时 我儿子能吃你的食物吗
Can my boy have your food at the next sun?
他们为什么会在这里
Why are they here?
我在这下面生下了双胞胎
I gave birth to my twins down here.
他们在你怀孕的时候
They sent you to the Isle of the Dead
把你送到死亡之岛吗
when you were pregnant?
因为我怀孕了所以他们送我来这
They sent me because I was pregnant.
我的大人要我死
My Lord wanted me dead.
温哈弗也是
Wenhaver's too.
我们不会死
We won't die.
一个神会来救我们
A God is coming to save us.
带我们走向光明
To take us up to the light.
温哈弗是先知之人
Wenhaver's a seeing one.
我会带你们和你们的孩子走向光明
I will take you and your children up to the light.
不是你
It's not you.
我会努力
I will try.
你们能帮我吗
Can you help me?
我在找我的朋友
I'm looking for my friend.
一个德鲁伊 她这个月来的
A druidess. She came this moon.
那个女巫吗
The sorceress?
是的 是她
Yes, yes, that's her.
她在寻找出去的路
She was searching for a way out.
我们告诉她那不存在
We told her there isn't one.
所有的入口都被堵住了
All the entrances are blocked up.
她不相信我们
She didn't believe us.
她离开了洞穴的安全之地
She left the safety of these caves.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
下面这里有危险的生物
There are dangerous folk down here.
他们住在小岛另一边的黑色隧♥道♥里
They live in the black tunnels at the other end of the island.
他们捕杀...
They hunt...
吞噬任何他们找到的人
and devour anyone they find.
如果他们抓到了你的女巫...
If they have your sorceress...
谢谢
Thank you.
...没有一道咒语能救得了她
...none of her spells will save her.
别去那里
Don't go there.
我必须找到她
I have to find her.
拉泰的指挥官是一个基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Ratae's commander is a Christian.
僧侣在要塞城墙附近建了一座修道院
Monks have built a monastery near the fortress walls.
他们在城墙上挖了一条秘密通道
They've worn a secret passage through the ramparts.
这条通道远离修道院
The passage is away from the monastery,
但有一些地标可以带你到那里
but there are landmarks that can lead you there.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表