剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
Your marriage to Ceinwyn's neither here nor there
如果戈菲德一直在骗你
if Gorfydd was stringing you along,
等待他的时机 等着艾尔
waiting for his moment, waiting for Aelle.
我没有想过这点
I hadn't thought of it like that.
骗子
Liar.
你想从我这里得到什么 图德里克
What do you want from me, Tewdric?
你的信任
Your trust.
邦交
Fellowship.
尊重
Respect.
我信任你
You have my trust.
我向你道歉
And you have my apology.
我在你父亲去世前不久见过他
I met your father not long before he died.
他说了一件奇怪的事 他说...
He said a curious thing, he said...
"我一直认为通过一个人最糟糕的决定来评判他是不公平的"
"I always thought it was unfair to judge a man by his worst decision,
"通过他一时的愚蠢或怯懦"
"by a moment of stupidity or cowardice.
"但我现在改变想法了"
"But now I know different.
"现在 我知道是最糟糕的决定定义了我们"
"Now, I know it is our worst decisions that define us.
"它们是我们必须接受的东西"
They're the ones we have to live with."
我不确定 但我感觉到
Not sure, but I had the sense
他说的是你
he was speaking of you.
以及他对你的粗暴无礼
And the harsh treatment he showed you.
萨格...
Sag...
传话给马克国王
send word to King Mark,
让他派特里斯坦和大量锡来
tell him to send Tristan and plenty of tin.
锡 -能带多少带多少
Tin? -As much as he can carry.
他会懂的 -只要有人懂就行了
He'll understand. -As long as someone does.
兰瓦尔 备好马
Lanval, ready the horses
以及三天的补给
plus three days' sustenance.
找到德菲尔 我们需要会说他们语言的人
And find Derfel. We need someone who speaks the bloody language.
欢迎 特里斯坦 -谢谢
Welcome, Tristan. -Thank you.
我小的时候
When I was small,
八♥九♥岁 我父亲教我
eight or nine, my father taught me
如何建一个柱子栅栏
how to build a post fence.
他还教我盖屋顶
He learned me to thatch and board a roof, too.
他说 "这才是真正的智慧 没有人能超越它"
He'd say, "That's real wisdom. No man's above it."
乌瑟是个地地道道的城里人
Uther was a wall and borders man to his boots.
墙越高越好
The higher the wall, the better.
对他来说 安全意味着敌意
To him, security meant hostility,
和平是一个谎言
peace was a lie,
唯一的好撒克逊人是一个死人
and the only good Saxon was a dead one.
这是个不错的哲学 -是的
Not a bad philosophy. -No.
这对顿诺尼亚很有帮助
And it's served Dumnonia well.
你想另辟蹊径
You want to try something different.
是的
I do.
艾尔是一个乐于尝试新事物的人
open to new ways of doing things.
他也需要锡
He's also a man in need of tin.
这是真的吗 特里斯坦 -我们知道撒克逊人的土地
Isn't that right, Tristan? -We know the Saxon land
很少有锡矿
boasts few tin mines.
那不是他们的土地
It's not their land.
是我们的土地
It's our land.
我们就是这样知道的
That's how we know.
在岛上的另一边 他们的武器迟钝且破旧...
Across the isle, their weaponry is blunted and broken...
他们需要锡来修复
and they need tin to repair it.
他们的锡快没了吗
They're running low?
它们快断绝了
They're running out.
但如果他们想要我们的
But if they want ours,
那他们必须坐到谈判桌前
then they must come to the table.
所以 我们给他们锡
So, we give them our tin,
他们修补他们的武器
they patch up their weapons,
然后用它们来屠♥杀♥我们 -好计划
and slay us with them? -Good plan.
我们为什么不直接给他们武器
Why don't we just give them our weapons?
更好的计划
Ah, even better plan.
我们不是给他们锡矿 我们做交易
We're not giving them our tin. We're trading it.
为了什么 金子 土地
For what? Gold? Land?
时间
Time.
你有话对我说
You have something to say to me?
是的
I do.
我会小心的 我保证
I'll be careful. Promise.
不是这个
That wasn't it.
我确实希望你能平安归来
I mean, I do hope you come back in one piece.
那就放心了
That's a relief.
说吧 我有点好奇
Go on, then. I'm curious.
你经常说到你的父亲
You talk a lot about your father.
你们的异同
Your differences, similarities.
要我说 他的遗产就是毒药
If you ask me, his legacy is poison.
我是说 对你个人来说
For you personally, I mean.
但有一点也许能帮到你
But the one part that might help you,
你给忽视掉了
you've ignored.
什么
Which is?
他抓住了撒克逊人的心
His grasp of the Saxon heart,
和他们对土地的痴迷
and their obsession with land.
你认为锡不够吗
You think tin is insufficient?
如果是这样
If it is,
你就会陷入撒克逊人的营地
you'll be in the middle of a Saxon encampment
等你察觉
when you find out.
在袖子里藏点东西是明智的
It would be prudent to have something up your sleeve.
你从哪弄来的 -我画的
Where did you get this? -I drew it.
拉泰
Ratae?
把拉泰赠与艾尔
Gift Ratae to Aelle,
你就会把这个联盟扼杀于摇篮之中
and you kill this alliance at birth.
没有了他坚固的堡垒
Without his fortified stronghold,
戈菲德就完了
Gorfydd's finished.
你是对的
You're right.
我父亲确实理解撒克逊人
My father did understand the Saxon.
但你误解了他
But you have misunderstood him.
"给他们硬币 给他们金子"
"Give them coin, give them gold,
"马匹 牲畜 你最美丽的女儿"
"horses, livestock, your fairest daughters.
"但绝不给土地"
"But no land, ever.
"一草一木都不能给"
Not a stony pasture or a blade of grass."
亚瑟
Arthur.
昨晚有人看见德菲尔在南边的路上
Derfel was seen on the southern road last night.
他去找尼美了
He's gone for Nimue.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表