剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
I have my own sword, Lord.
锡卢里亚人
Salurian?
可以轻易折断
Breaks easily.
我们的武器用钢炼成
Our weapons are made of steel.
我的母亲是一个铁匠 我从她那里学到的
My mother was a blacksmith. I learned from her.
如果你想加入我们 德菲尔 你必须抛下一切
If you were to join us, Derfel, you'd have to forget everything
你已经对战争有所了解
you've come to understand about warfare.
我们既训练身体 也训练心智
We train the mind as well as the body.
专注就是一切
Focus is everything.
目标的力量
A strength of purpose.
怎么样
Well?
这里比高卢美 承认吧
It's more beautiful than Gaul. Admit it.
我不关心我在哪 只关心我要杀的人
I don't notice where I am, just the people I'm killing.
撒克逊人要来了吗
Is it to be Saxons here?
也许
Maybe.
那我们要留下吗
So, then we're staying?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道 你怎么能不知道
You don't know? You can't not know.
你总是知道 你只是不知道你知道
You always know. You just don't know that you know.
你凭直觉做事 这就是你下决定的方式
You work on instincts. That's how you make your decisions.
你的头脑 只是需要时间来消化
Your head, it just needs time to catch up.
你们从哪来的
Where are you coming from?
卡列瓦 几十个撒克逊人伏击我们
Caleeva. Saxons ambushed us, scores of them.
那是一场屠♥杀♥
It was a massacre.
拿点毯子来
Let's get some blankets!
我们需要更多的灯芯草和毯子
We need more rushes and blankets!
更多的灯芯草和毯子
More rushes and blankets!
动起来
Let's go!
亚瑟
Arthur.
至少我以为是
At least I think it is.
看看你 你的头发都哪去了
Look at you. Where's all that hair gone?
我每天都在悼念你的父亲 亚瑟
I mourn your father every day, Arthur.
还好他没活着看到这一幕
At least he didn't live to see this.
我们一大早就来找他们
We came at 'em in the early morning.
那群王八蛋突然出现在后方
Suddenly, the bastards were behind us.
我们甚至没有时间建防护墙
Didn't even have time to form a shield wall.
这边 那里还有更多
Come on. There's more.
谢天谢地你还活着
Thank God you're alive.
很多人都没活下来
Many are not.
你觉得这是他们进攻的警告吗
Do you think they were warned we were coming?
没人知道 除了乌瑟和我
No one else knew. Just Uther, myself.
冈德勒斯知道吗
Did Gundleus know?
有这个可能
That's possible, I suppose.
他从戈菲德回来了吗
Has he returned from Gorfydd yet?
你还不知道吗
You don't know?
不知道什么
Don't know what?
让我看看那个混♥蛋♥ -他现在是我的囚犯 欧文
Let me at the bastard! -He's my prisoner, Owain.
我发过誓
I swore an oath.
我发誓要保护诺文娜王后
And I swore an oath to protect Queen Norwenna
和王储 如果你记得 他在哪
and the Edling King, if you remember. Where is he?
我不会拦着你杀掉冈德勒斯
I won't stop you from killing Gundleus.
他在那里吗 -即使我想也做不到
Is he in there? -I couldn't even if I wanted to.
我父亲对你有信心
My father placed his faith in you.
统治这个国家的人不是我
It's not me that rules this country.
你在说什么 我没有统治顿诺尼亚
What are you talkin' about? I don't rule Dumnonia.
莫德雷德还是个孩子的时候
While Mordred is a child,
你和贝德温是名义上的统治者
you and Bedwin rule in all but name.
我能告诉你的是我相信什么
All I can do is tell you what I believe.
如果你杀了冈德勒斯 相当于让这个国家大门洞开
If you kill Gundleus, you cleave this country wide open.
复仇是万物之道
Vengeance is the way of things.
也许万物之道应该改变了
Maybe the way of things has to change.
想想吧 欧文
Think, Owain.
戈菲德可以用冈德勒斯的死作为正当理由进攻我们
Gorfydd could use Gundleus' death as an excuse to attack us.
我们还没准备好
We aren't prepared.
好吧
All right.
好了 我们暂且先让他活着
All right. We'll save his skin for now.
但没有任何理由
But there is no earthly reason why
让他待在那里
he should be allowed to stay in there,
待在国王的房♥间 和那个女人一起
in the King's chamber, with his woman.
我们何不把他关押在波伊斯的其他地方
Why don't we imprison Ladwys elsewhere?
钥匙给我
Give me the key.
他们来了
Here they come.
他们要来杀我了
They've come to kill us.
我不会取你性命
I'm not going to take your life,
不是现在
not this time,
虽然我很想
although I really would quite like to,
因为你是一个杀害妇女和小孩的凶手
seeing as how you're a killer of women and children.
我的欧文大人 永远这样闪亮登场
Oh, Lord Owain, always such an entrance.
我会夺走你更为珍贵的东西
But I am going to take something even more precious.
别碰她
Yeah. -Don't touch her.
不许碰她
Don't touch her!
拿开你的咸猪手
Keep your filthy hands off of her!
我要咬断你的喉咙
I'll bite your throat out.
是吗
Is that right?
你有治疗技能吗
Do you have healing skills?
当然
Of course.
她能帮你治疗受伤的人
She can help with your wounded men.
摩根会看好她
Morgan will keep her close.
告诉我些撒克逊人的事
Tell me about the Saxons.
他们逼近了多远
How far have they pushed forward?
好吧...
Right. Well...
自从你离开后
Well, since you've been gone
他们到了泰晤士河对岸
pushed on beyond the Thames
向杜罗布里维斯推进
to Durobrivis,
强大的戈尔位于格温特郡
Strong Gore in Gwent,
现在到了卡列瓦
and now Calleva.
那些小镇是他们的前哨 但仍然
These towns are outposts for them, but still.
正如你预测的一样 亚瑟
It's everything you predicted, Arthur,
他们离卡尔顿要塞和阿瓦隆越来越近了
and they are getting closer to Caer Cadarn and Avalon.
部落的国王呢
What of the tribe kings?
我们和科诺尔的马克国王仍然和平相处
Right? Well, we're still at peace with Mark in Kernow.
卡德维斯为我们驻守伊斯卡
Cadwys governs Isca for us.
图德里克的格温特郡仍然是我们最紧密的盟友
Tewdric of Gwent remains our closest ally,
和埃尔梅特的伊琴算得上和平关系
and there's peace, just about, with Eachern in Elmet.
波伊斯的戈菲德
Gorfydd of Powys
心怀敌意 很明显
is hostile, obviously.
他的人袭击我们的边境 偷走我们的羊群
His men raid our borders, steal our sheep,
烧毁我们的村庄
and burn our villages.
冈德勒斯是他的走狗
Gundleus is his war dog,
这也是乌瑟试图破坏他们盟友关系的原因
which is why Uther tried to break up their alliance.
我让我的人兰维尔向北走
I sent my man Lanval north
去收集戈菲德的情报
to seek information about Gorfydd.
我很高兴你在这里 亚瑟
I am so glad you're here, Arthur.
既然亚瑟在这里 他应当担任
While Arthur's here, he should become a protector
王储保护者的责任 你觉得呢
to the Edling King, don't you think?
我们需要他和他的手下
We need him and his men.
你能留下来吗
Would you?
如果你愿意的话
If you'll have me.
如果你能原谅我
Only if you'll forgive me,
让你一个人被放逐
for leaving you to be banished alone.
没有需要原谅的东西
Nothing to forgive.
尼美 我一直在找你
Nimue, I've been looking for you.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help. Come.
这些人很多都死掉了
Many of these men are dead.
让他们的灵魂穿越海洋
Speed their souls across the ocean.
我们所有人当中 只有你能做到
You, out of all of us, can do it.
愿神原谅你的罪过
May the Lord who frees you from your sins
拯救你 赐福你...
save you and raise you...
愿你安息
Peace be with you.
愿你安息
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表