剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
and when it matters not.
但下次我再召唤你们
But the next time I call upon you.
你们要记得这一天
you remember this day.
你们要记得
You remember
你们的至尊王
your high- king.
驱逐他吧
Banish him!
把他赶出邓莫尼亚 赶出英国
From Dumnonia and all of Britain.
还要警告那些庇护他的蠢货
And be warned the fool who gives him aid or shelter.
你今天失去了一个儿子
You have lost one son today.
诸神不会让你再失去一个
The Gods would not see you lose another.
诸神 是说梅林
The Gods, Merlin
还是你
or you?
让我带莫德雷德去阿瓦隆吧
Let me bear Mordred to Avalon.
那里会离诸神更近
There he will be nearer to the gods
我会把他托付给诸神照顾
when I convey him to their care.
亚瑟 等等 等等
Arthur! Wait, wait, waitl
等等 等等 -不 长官
Hold up, hold up, hold up. - No, sir.
你知道不行的 -给我一分钟
You know you can't. - Give me a minute, please!
让我道个别 求你了
Just to say goodbye. Please.
求你了
Please.
让我向我的朋友告别
Let me say goodbye to my friend.
来啊
Come.
邓莫尼亚
Dumnonia.
邓莫尼亚
Dumnonia.
仍然是不列颠岛的主宰
still dominates the isle,
但我父亲刚愎自用
but my father is complacent.
有眼无珠 -小声点
He is blind. - Shh, shh, shh.
我父亲他会听你的 欧文
You will win my father's ear, Owain.
你得让他认识到自己的错误
Make him see the error of his ways.
我吗 他不可能听我的
Me? I'm not going to be able to win his ear...
我父亲忽略了一半的部落首领
My father ignores half the Tribe Kings.
他必须把他们团结起来
He must unite them.
哪怕是锡卢里亚和波伊斯
Even Siluria and Powys
确保他们会支持即将到来的战争
cement their support for the coming war.
我不明白 你什么意思
I don't understand, what do you mean?
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧 我们走 -等等我
Come on, let's go! - One minute, please!
就一会儿
One minute!
求求你 一分钟
So help me! One minute!
我们要怎么打败撒克逊人
How exactly are we meant to defeat the Saxons?
首先 要包围住他们
First you contain them,
然后 将他们困于此处
then you hold the line...here.
我的意思是 没有了你 我们怎么能
I mean, how are we supposed to defeat the Saxons
打的赢撒克逊人
without you?
只要让撒克逊人踏上卡列瓦以西一个脚印
If one Saxon sets foot west of Calleva,
我们就完蛋了
then we are doomed.
邓莫尼亚和所有部落都会完蛋
Dumnonia and all the tribes.
我们走吧 快 我们走吧
Let's go. Come on. Let's go.
卡列瓦
Calleva.
卡列瓦
Calleva.
这里有人吗
Who's here?
有人吗
Anyone?
忍♥住 我来了
Hold on. I'm coming.
别动 别乱动
Stay still, stay still.
不会很疼的
This won't hurt.
你会活下来的
You're going to make it.
你是个战士
You are a warrior.
我数到三
On the count of three.
1
One.
阿瓦隆
邓莫尼亚
梅林
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin!
你以为我让他驱逐你 只是一句玩笑吗
Think I was joking when I told him to banish you?
谢谢你 海威尔
Thank you, Hywel.
好吧
Okay.
他伤得很深 梅林
His wounds are deep, Merlin.
你是怎么想想到带他来这的
So what possessed you to bring him here?
他要死了
He's dying.
你曾经告诉过我
You told me once.
阿瓦隆是那些特立独行
”Avalon is home to those who do not fit
又不愿归顺人群的家园
and have no wish to belong. "
他这伤口
His wounds.
你都能判断出什么尼美
What do you see in him, Nimue?
是被死人坑的树桩插坏的
The stakes of a death pit.
他是北方侵袭中
The only survivor
唯一的幸存者
of a raid to the north.
有多北
Where to the north?
靠近边境的渔村
Fishing village near the border.
锡卢里亚
Silurians.
我们把这片土地从撒克逊人手中救下
We saved the isle from the Saxon
他们却以无休无止的劫掠来报答我们
and they thank us with endless raids and plunder.
海恩 带他进去
Hywel, take him inside.
尼美
Nimue...
好好照顾他
...look after him.
你当时太没眼力见了
Well, your timing was reliably terrible.
那你让我怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
他处于悲痛和内疚中 急需发泄
In grief and guilt, he lashed out.
你给了他一个目标
You gave him a target.
内疚
Guilt?
派莫德雷德去平息边疆就够蠢了
Sending Mordred to quell a border skirmish
还送他去跟撒克逊人打仗
would be foolish enough. Sending him to fight
别说我哥的坏话
the Saxons in open battle...- Don't speak ill of my brother.
他可常说你的坏话 -梅林
He spoke ill of you often- Merlin
他没你的天赋
...and he had none of your gifts.
甚至不如你机灵
Not even the quick mouth.
你能看出解决问题的办法
You see what must be done,
今天会如何 明天会如何
today, tomorrow.
你让别人觉得自己又策拙 又迟钝
You make others feel slow, sluggish.
嫉妒是滋生敌人的最好土壤
Nothing fosters enemies like envy.
流放对你来说是好事 亚瑟
Banishment will suit you, Arthur.
能够塑造你
Shape you.
把你塑造成神对你的期望
Mold you into the man the gods would have you be.
不要浪费这个机会
Don't squander it.
拥抱它
Embrace it.
过来
Come.
流放是不可能的
Banishment's not to be undertaken
空着肚子进行的
on an empty stomach.
我还得给你处理伤囗
I need to take care of your wounds.
我必须离开邓莫尼亚
I must leave Dumnonia.
就今天
Today.
没有人会追究你最后吃顿饭的
No one will begrudge you one last meal.
记得给伤上药
Ointment on those bruises.
这是我王的命令
My king has commanded it.
行吧
Very well.
尽量别害自己丧命
Try not to get yourself killed.
你都提出这种建议了
When you offer counsel of that caliber,
我当然会听
I listen.
稳着点
Steady.
梅林
Merlin.
好好培养他
...nurture him...
就像你培养我一样
as you did me.
后会有期
Until I see you again.
走了
Come.
母上 母上
Muder. Muder.
他是撒克逊人
He's Saxon.
但他来自我们的定居点
But he's from one of our settlements.
所以他肯定是个奴隶
So he must be a slave.
他和他母亲都是 不知她在哪里
Him and his mother, wherever she may be.
你母亲离开了
Your mother's gone.
你将要说我们的语言
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表