剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
工作起来很容易
it's easy to work,
保护我们不受恶劣环境的影响
protected from the harshest of elements.
那附近有一口井 新鲜的水源
There's a well nearby. Fresh water.
我们只是希望和平地礼拜 摩根夫人
We simply wish to worship in peace, Lady Morgan...
在我们信仰的圣地
and in a place hallowed in our faith
就像你们一样
as much as it is your own.
也许大人和夫人
Perhaps my Lord and Lady
能给我们巨大的荣幸参加
would do us the great honor of attending
我们的第一场礼拜 -日安 桑苏姆
our very first mass. -Good day to you, Sansum.
祝你日安
And good day to you.
愿你平安 愿上帝与你同在
Peace be with you. God be present.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
那是赤♥裸♥裸的野心的恶臭
It's the stench of naked ambition.
我承诺过他可以建造他的教堂
I gave him my word he could build his church.
我必须说话算话
My word must count for something.
你有话想对我说吗 姐姐
You have something to say to me, sister?
我要去看看莫德雷德
I have to go see Mordred.
也许我可以和你一起去
Perhaps I could come with you.
我很想看看王储
I'd like to meet the Edling King.
我很高兴有你做我的向导
I'm glad to have you as my guide.
我要花很长时间才能弄清楚那条路通往哪条
It'll take me an age to learn which passageway leads to which.
这不不难
It's not that difficult.
亚瑟说你是个非常聪明的女人
Arthur says you're a woman of great intelligence.
对 一个女人来说智慧是美德
Is intelligence a virtue or a curse
还是诅咒
in the body of a woman?
他咬人
He bites.
你和他相处得很好
You're good with him.
他母亲去世后很难安抚他
He was hard to soothe after his mother died.
但他习惯了我
But he's grown used to me.
他是个爱生气的小家伙
He can be an angry little fellow.
他有很多理由
And with plenty of reason.
他是一个可怜的没有母亲的小坏蛋
He's a poor motherless little mite.
他是一位国王
He is a king.
拿一瓶常春藤树皮和金银花的洗剂来
Fetch a lotion of ivy bark and honeysuckle
来安抚他的牙龈
to soothe his gums.
我知道你对我的看法
I know what you think of me.
我没有土地 没有头衔 我名下没有任何东西
I have no land, no title, nothing to my name.
也许我嫁给亚瑟是为了一个更好的未来
Perhaps I only married Arthur to give myself a better life.
但事实远非如此
Nothing could be further from the truth.
我爱你的弟弟
I love your brother.
真的 我是一个被抛弃之人
It's true, I am an outcast,
就像他一样
just like he is.
所以我们能理解彼此
That is why we understand each other.
你以为你了解我的弟弟
You think you understand my brother?
我们彼此之间还有很多需要了解的
We have much to learn about one another.
但我知道
But I know this.
你和我可以是敌人 也可以是朋友
You and I, we can be enemies or friends.
但亚瑟需要我们两个
But Arthur will need us both.
摩根对我非常有保护欲
Morgan is protective of me.
她一直都是
Always has been.
这是我钦佩她的众多原因之一
It's one of the many things I admire about her.
你也许钦佩我的姐姐...
You may admire my sister...
但我们能不能享受一些二人时光...
but can we enjoy some time alone...
没有她的打扰
without her bursting in on us?
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我们未来的模样
What our future might look like.
15年后
In 15 years,
莫德雷德将会成年
Mordred will come of age,
你和我会得到一个漂亮的地方
and you and I can get a nice place
某个...
somewhere...
远离所有人的地方
far away from everyone.
在那里我们可以圈养羊群
Where we can raise sheep,
牛畜 鸡禽
cattle, chickens,
我们的孩子
our children.
你打算每样要多少
And how many of each are you planning?
你允许多少就有多少
As many as you will allow me.
你把自己看做一个农民
You see yourself as a farmer?
你觉得那很傻吗
Do you think that foolish?
我觉得那不太可能
I think it unlikely.
不过很美妙 不是吗
It's beautiful though, isn't it?
顿诺尼亚吗
Dumnonia?
一个人的家乡总是这样
One's homeland always is.
你在想亨尼斯·怀伦
You're thinking of Henis Wyren.
我一直认为我的宿命
I'd always thought my destiny
就是总有一天会回到那里
would be to return there someday.
也许
Perhaps it is.
也许你的宿命是羊群 牛畜和鸡禽
And perhaps your destiny is sheep, cattle, and chickens.
我们会充分利用诸神为我们安排的一切
We'll make the most of whatever the Gods have planned for us.
只要我们的命运相连
As long as our fates lie together.
桑苏姆
Sansum.
这不是你的土地 你不该在这
This isn't your land. You shouldn't be here.
异教♥徒♥不是相信土地
Do not the pagans believe the land belongs
属于所有人吗 尼美
to everyone, Nimue?
凡事皆有例外
With some exceptions.
当然 例外
Of course. With exception.
亚瑟大人允许我们建造一座教堂
Lord Arthur gave us permission to build a church.
他认为我们的基♥督♥教团体
He sees our Christian community
欣欣向荣
is thriving.
他同意我们值得一块礼拜的土地 尼美
He agrees we deserve a place to worship, Nimue.
他们说他不信仰诸神
And they say he serves no god,
但也许他们错了
but perhaps they were wrong.
主啊 聆听我们 怜悯我们 因为我们有罪
Hear us our Lord, have mercy because we sin against thee.
主啊 聆听我们 怜悯我们
Hear us our Lord, have mercy
因为我们有罪
because we sin against thee.
愿上帝保佑你 尼美
God bless you, Nimue.
主啊 聆听我们 怜悯我们...
Hear us our Lord, have mercy...
一 二
One! Two!
三 四
Three! Four!
你右边有一个盲点
You have a blind spot on your right side.
我会注意的 大人
I'll work on it, my Lord.
你做得很好 德菲尔
You did very well, Derfel.
我的丈夫喜欢炫耀
My husband likes to show off.
看来你的妻子很了解你
I see your wife has the measure of you.
你这么快就招了这么多人 干得不错
You did well to find so many recruits so quickly.
他们进展如何
How are they coming along?
我们还有很长的路要走
We've a long way to go.
我相信你会鞭策他们的
I'm sure you'll whip them into shape.
像我对你一样
Like I did you.
骑手接近
Rider approaching!
我听说从科诺来了一个信使
I heard there was a messenger from Kernow.
卡德维斯用武力夺取了荒野上的矿井
Cadwys has taken the mine on the moors by force
奴役科诺的矿工
and enslaved the Kernow miners.
他还宣称伊斯卡
He has also declared Isca
是一个独♥立♥的国家
an independent state.
我们骑马去矿上把它夺回来吗
We'll ride to the mine and take it back?
我们走不了那么远 卡德维斯知道的
We won't get that far. Cadwys knows
我不能忽视这件事 他等着我回应
I can't ignore this. He expects me to respond.
他会等着我们的 -你预测会有埋伏
He'll be waiting for us. - You anticipate an ambush?
不 他希望我把他看做一个国王
No, he wants me to see him as a king.
他不会东躲西♥藏♥ 他会在开阔地带
He won't hide out of sight; he'll be in open land.
普劳德 让我们的人准备好
Proud. Get the men ready.
我了解这个地带 大人
I know this territory, my Lord.
我可以领他们进去
I could lead the men in.
我需要一个可以信任的人留在这里
I need a man here who I can trust.
你留下来保护桂妮薇儿夫人和摩根夫人
You'll stay to guard Lady Guinevere and Lady Morgan.
如果我们收到贝德温的消息呢
What if we hear from Bedwin?
他在波伊斯谈判
He's negotiating in Powys.
如果我们收到戈菲德的要求怎么办
What happens if we receive Gorfydd's demands?
我不会离开很久 如果波伊斯来信
I won't be gone long. If Powys send word,
等我回来 -不 戈菲德不会
wait for my return. -No, Gorfydd won't
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表