剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
他们幸福吗
Do they seem happy?
是的
They do.
那么一切就没有白费
Then it has all worked out as it should.
你弟弟肯定非常信任你
Your brother must trust you a great deal
派你来而不是他自己
to send you in his stead.
他的确...信任我
He does... trust me.
或者他是一个懦夫 -原谅我的侄子
Or he's a coward. -Forgive my nephew.
锡卢里亚不是以礼貌著称的
Siluria is not known for its manners!
他说的确实有道理
He does make a valid point.
亚瑟不害怕面对我 对吗
Arthur doesn't fear facing me, does he?
不 不
No, no.
他非常希望亲自来这里
He very much wishes he could be here in person,
但如我解释过的 他在西部有事耽搁了
but as I explained, he has been detained in the west.
是的是的 老卡德维斯翅膀长硬了 不是吗
Oh yes, yes, old Cadwys flexing his muscles, is he?
噢 亚瑟本该料到的
Oh, Arthur should've seen that one coming.
乌瑟愚弄了卡德维斯多年
Uther made a fool of Cadwys for years.
亚瑟统一的梦想到此为止了
So much for Arthur's dream of unity.
我希望那不只是他的梦想
Oh, I... I hope it's not just his dream.
撒克逊人威胁的是我们所有人
The Saxons threaten us all.
我们团结一致才是至关重要的
It's vital that we stay strong together.
尽我们所能确保我们的未来
Do everything we can to secure our futures.
这正是你哥哥的想法
That was the argument your brother made,
当他提出娶我的女儿的时候
when he offered to marry my daughter.
是的 呃...
Yes, uh...
亚瑟非常后悔
Arthur very much regrets
造成了任何伤害
any hurt that may have been caused.
我也非常后悔
I'd very much regret it as well
如果我娶了一个来自亨尼斯·怀伦的妓♥女♥
if I'd married a whore from Henis Wyren.
但我同意 尽我们所能
But I agree, we must do all we can
确保未来
to secure the future.
告诉我...
Tell me...
您认为我该怎么做 夫人
how do you suggest I should do that, my Lady?
忠于你的盟友
By holding true with your allies.
哦
Oh.
如果你的盟友...
And what if your ally...
原来是个懦夫...
proves to be a coward...
一个骗子
and a liar,
妓♥女♥的情人
a whore-lover?
娱乐时间到了 你不觉得吗
Time for the entertainment, don't you think?
是的...
Yes...
原谅我
Forgive me.
我们舟车劳顿了好几天
We have been traveling for several days.
我该退下了 -你不享受
I should like to retire. -Are you not enjoying
我的陪伴吗 摩根夫人 -不 不 我很享受
my company, Lady Morgan? -No, no, no, I am,
但我必须坚持... -我们已经为你
but I really must insist-- -Not when we've gone
费了这么大的劲了
to all this trouble for you!
父亲
Father!
带夏汶公主回她的住处
Take Princess Ceinwyn to her quarters!
摩根夫人
Lady Morgan--
你的主教 摩根夫人
Your bishop, Lady Morgan.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不知道
I did not know.
这不是你的错
This is not your doing.
停下 停下
Stop this! Stop this!
亚瑟是个妓♥女♥生的私生子
Arthur is a pretender born to a whore mother,
他又回到了一个妓♥女♥的身边
to a whore he has returned.
只要顿诺尼亚还在为那个妓♥女♥而战
So long as Dumnonia fights for the whore-lover,
顿诺尼亚就是我们的敌人
as long as Dumnonia is our enemy,
我们的敌人将会是慷慨的供应者
our enemy will be the generous provider
给我们金子 给我们奴隶
of our gold, of our slaves,
给我们土地 给我们食物
of our land, of our food,
给我们女人 给我们荣耀
of our women, and of our glory!
我来啦
I'm here.
我的主召唤我到他身边
My Lord calls me to his side.
不 不 求你了
No, no! Please.
请饶了他
Please spare him.
这不是他的错 拜托 我恳求你
This is not his doing. Please, I beg you.
拜托 我求你了
Please, I beg of you!
德鲁伊爱上了主教
The druidess loves the bishop.
德菲尔 -我不行 我不行
Derfel. -I can't. I can't!
我的夫人
My Lady!
我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
我的摩根夫人
My Lady Morgan.
我在这呢
I'm here.
你在这
You are here.
我很高兴...
I'm glad...
我可以看着你...
I was able to look upon you...
最后一次看你的脸
...your face, one last time.
我永远都是你的人
I have been yours... always.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
我的主会保佑我...
My Lord will bless me...
收留我
and keep me.
不 不...
No, no...
我的心无所畏惧
My heart knows no fear.
无所畏惧
No fear.
不 不 德菲尔
No, no-- Derfel, no! Derfel!
不
No!
把这个信息...
Take this message...
带回去给你的亚瑟大人
back to your Lord Arthur.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表