剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
乌尔弗里克
Wulfric!
你在这呢
There you are.
我不确定莱姆雷的腿伤有多严重
I am not sure how bad Llamrei's leg really is.
不过...
Although...
你已经制好了药膏 我想...
now you've made the ointment, I suppose...
值得去马厩查看一下
it's worth going to the stables and checking.
给你 大人
There you are, my Lord.
一切还好吗
Is everything well?
德菲尔
Derfel?
是冈德勒斯
It's Gundleus.
我知道这有多难
I know how difficult it must be
和他共处一室
being in his presence.
他对尼美做的事 -不止这些
What he did to Nimue-- -There's more.
是他
It was him.
那天晚上
That night.
冈德勒斯带走了我母亲
Gundleus took my mother.
他把你扔在那个死人坑里
He threw you in that death pit?
我永远忘不了他那张脸
I'll never forget his face.
他是我看到的最后一个人
He was the last person that I saw.
在你找到我之前
Before you found me.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
自从那混♥蛋♥来到卡尔卡丹之后
Since the bastard came to Caer Cadarn.
而你一直隐忍♥着他
And you stayed away from him all this time.
德菲尔 我为你感到自豪
Derfel, I'm very proud of you.
当你把冈德勒斯囚禁起来
When you took Gundleus prisoner,
你阻止我杀掉他
you stopped me from killing him.
我认识到了解决问题
I saw that things could be done...
有不同的方式
in a different way.
自♥制♥力
Restraint.
我们都在抗争的
What we all strive for.
不过有时候很艰难
Sometimes it's hard though.
相信我 我懂的
Believe me, I know.
替我把这个送到马厩
Take that to the stables for me.
那里有一匹白马
There's a white horse there.
如果它的女主人在那...
If his mistress is there...
快去吧
Just take it, please.
你是亚瑟的手下
You're Arthur's man.
大人给你的马准备的药膏
An ointment for your horse, from my lord.
他人多好
Kind of him.
但告诉你的大人我和我的马都不需要他的施舍
But tell your lord neither I nor my horse need his charity.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
谁
Who?
亚瑟
Arthur.
我几乎不认识他
I barely know him.
好吧 我喜欢他
Well, I like him.
他比冈德勒斯好
He's better than Gundleus,
或者父亲替我考虑的任何人都好
or all those other men that Father was considering for me.
我们别想他们了 尤其是冈德勒斯
Let's not think of them. Especially Gundleus.
我感受到他心中的善良
I feel a kindness in him.
这段婚姻说不定真能成
This marriage might just work.
桂妮薇儿
Guinevere?
怎么了
Yes?
这会痛吗
Will it... hurt?
他会对你非常好
He'll be kind to you.
圣帕特里克的信件令人惊叹
St. Patrick's letters are extraordinary.
戈菲德国王拥有它们...
And the fact that King Gorfydd has them...
你认为上帝在召唤国王吗 贝德温
You--you think God is calling the King, Bedwin?
我听说有个住持开了一个修道院
I've heard an abbot's running a monastery
就在拉泰 事情瞬息万变
outside Ratae, converting by the hundreds.
"上帝之国已经来临
'The kingdom of God has come near.
在忏悔中相信上帝的旨意" 我告诉过你
Repent and believe the good news.' I told you.
拉泰位于我们东部边境
Ratae is on their eastern border.
他们正面临着撒克逊人的入侵
They're staring Saxon invasion in the face.
也许是戈菲德允许基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Could be that Gorfydd's allowing Christianity
振奋人们的勇气
to keep up the courage of the people.
但还是... -仍然...
But still... -But still.
上帝在呼唤波伊斯 他在呼唤波伊斯
God is calling Powys. He's calling Powys.
保持谨慎 -当然
Tread lightly. -Of course.
当然
Of course.
我们的后厨忙着准备
Our kitchen has been busy preparing
波伊斯的一切美食
all the delicacies of Powys.
你今晚很漂亮
You look very beautiful tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的手下哪个没有成家 亚瑟
Which of your men is without a wife, Arthur?
大多数都没有 怎么了
Most of them. Why?
如果桂妮薇儿夫人想要南下她需要一个丈夫
Lady Guinevere needs a husband if she's to travel south.
父亲 别取笑桂妮薇儿
Father, don't tease Guinevere.
我还没说我会走
I haven't said I'll go yet.
我不确定我能把自己
I'm not sure I can wrench myself
从你身边拆散 戈菲德国王
away from you, King Gorfydd.
她没有嫁妆
She has no dowry.
但如你所见 她的智慧就是她的嫁妆
But as you see, her wits are on offer,
还有其他资产
amongst other assets.
任何一个男人娶到你
Any man would be proud
都是他们的荣幸 桂妮薇儿夫人
to make you his wife, Lady Guinevere.
你叫什么名字 大人
What's your name, Lord?
听到了吗 她叫我大人
Hear that? She called me a lord.
兰瓦尔
Lanval.
我不是什么大人 我只是一个普通男人
And I am no lord. I am just a man.
普通男人就挺好的
Just a man is fine by me.
我希望那混♥蛋♥呛死
I hope the bastard chokes.
这一切
All this for him.
为什么我叔叔看不到他的野心
Why doesn't my uncle see his ambition?
冷静一点
Calm yourself.
这对我们有好处
This is good for us.
亚瑟对我们有好处
Arthur is good for us.
他把我们关起来
He locked us up.
然后他放我们走了
Then he let us go.
看看他现在
Now look at him.
坐在戈菲德旁边好像他是他的长子一样
Sitting next to Gorfydd as if he's his firstborn son.
这样你就不用娶夏汶了
This way you no longer have to marry Ceinwyn;
你可以娶我
you can marry me.
我们会成为锡卢里亚的国王和王后
We'll be King and Queen of Siluria,
在亚瑟的新和平的保护之下
protected by Arthur's new peace
包括在他的联盟里
and included in his alliance.
一种新的秩序正在酝酿之中...
There's a new order brewing...
我们必须成为其中之一
and we must be a part of it.
很高兴再次看到大厅人声鼎沸
It's wonderful to see the hall full again.
陌生人成为朋友
So many strangers becoming friends.
那我们呢
What about us?
我们是否该以身作则
Are we leading by example?
我们之间的交易已经完成了 大人
Well, the deal's done on us, my Lord.
你多有商业头脑
How very business-minded of you.
以及商业口才
And talking of business,
桂妮薇儿确实需要一个丈夫
Guinevere does need a husband.
你的手下有合适的吗
Is your man suitable?
也许吧
Perhaps.
桂妮薇儿想要什么样的
What is Lady Guinevere looking for?
她不想结婚
She doesn't think she wants to be married.
她真的没必要
She doesn't really have to be.
但如果她找到了真命天子
But if she found the right person--
思想独♥立♥
independent-minded...
慷慨大义
generous-spirited...
配得上她
her equal.
不太好找
Not so easy to find.
我们去和他们说说话
Let's go and talk to them.
我知道我要怎么做
I know what I'm going to do.
我要问问亚瑟 因为他会知道的
I'm going to ask Arthur, because he will know.
真的 -不 我不相信你
It's true. -No, I don't believe you.
大人 桂妮薇儿告诉我
My Lord, Lady Guinevere tells me that
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表