剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
那你听好了:我们的王国之间
Then hear this: there will be blood
会有一场血光之灾
between my kingdom and yours
除非我得到正义
unless I receive justice.
请原谅我 王子殿下
Well, forgive me, Lord Prince,
但你要的正义...
but this justice you...
直说吧 孩子
Spit it out, boy.
说你必须说的话
Say what you have to say.
我父亲手下的一群人
A group of my father's people
应乌瑟的请求来到顿诺尼亚
came to Dumnonia, at Uther's request,
在矿区工作 安稳地生活
to work in the mines and live in peace
和他们的邻居一起
with their neighbors.
但上周
But last week...
一些邻居来到他们的矿区
some of those neighbors came into their mine
残忍♥地屠♥杀♥了他们
and gave them sword and slaughter.
一家人命丧黄泉
A family dead.
他们的赔偿将会是他们生命的价值
Their sarhaed will be the value of their lives...
加上下令屠♥杀♥的人的性命
plus the life of the man who ordered them killed.
不然呢
Or else?
否则我们会带着利剑和盾牌而来
Or else we will come with our own swords and shields
拿回属于我们的代价
to take the price ourselves.
请对我们的客人礼貌一点 快...
Please show our guest some courtesy, please--
好了好了 你们听到主教说什么了
Alright, alright, you heard the Bishop.
够了够了 闭嘴
Enough, enough. Shut up.
你看 我听说是爱尔兰黑盾
See, now, I heard it were the Blackshield Irish
攻击的矿区
who attacked the moor.
那么他们要跨越整个国家
Well, then they flew across country to do it...
没有人看到他们的踪迹
no man saw them pass, and they stole
而且他们没怎么偷顿诺尼亚的鸡蛋
not so much as an egg in Dumnonia.
那是因为他们害怕顿诺尼亚
That's 'cause they fear Dumnonia, see,
但不害怕科诺
but not... ...alas, Kernow.
你知道还有哪个部落
Do you know of any tribe
除了爱尔兰黑盾之外
other than the Blackshield...
会攻击你的人
who might've attacked your people?
你问他 -你敢再说一个字 孩子
Ask him. -One more word out of you, boy,
我会把你揍进坟墓
and I'll beat you into your grave.
或者更好 问问我留在外面的目击证人
Or better still, ask the witness I have outside.
滚回你的坟墓去吧 撒谎的贱♥人♥
Into you grave, your lying son of a bitch!
如果任何人开了血光
If any man draws blood,
他就是我的敌人
he is my enemy.
把你的证人带来
Bring your witness.
一个孩子
A child!
他带来了一个小女孩
He's brought a little girl with him.
那是一个年轻的... -这太令人难堪了 亚瑟
That's a young... -This is embarrassing, Arthur.
瑟琳娜·费奇·艾登
Sarlinna ferch Edain.
说吧
Speak.
我的父亲被杀了 我的母亲被杀了
My father was killed, my mother was killed,
我的兄弟被杀了
my brothers were killed,
我的叔叔被杀了
my uncles were killed,
而我目睹了整个过程
and I saw it done.
袭击不是在晚上吗 瑟琳娜
Wasn't the raid at night-time, Sarlinna?
你怎么会看得见
How could you see?
那时接近月圆
Moon was almost full.
你是怎么挺过夜晚的
How did you survive the night?
我躲在一床皮草下 大人
I hid, Lord, under a pelt.
你做得很好
You did well.
但你看到杀你家人的那个人了吗
But did you see the man who killed your family?
我看到他了 大人
I saw him, Lord.
他戴着武士的戒指
He wore a string of warrior rings.
我知道这是怎么回事了
I see what this is.
这太...你知道 吗
This is... you know what,
你应该为自己感到羞耻
you should be ashamed of yourself, you should.
走进这里 还带着一个小孩
Coming in here, bringing a child in.
你应该感到羞耻 我发誓她在说谎
You should be ashamed. On my oath, she lies.
在我的家乡 不说实话的孩子
Where I come from, children who don't
通常被打得很结实
tell the truth are usually thrashed soundly.
我感到抱歉 -一个孩子的话
I'm sorry. - A child's word
没有法律效力 童言无忌
carries no weight in law. A child is not among
但欧文大人的话具有法律效力
the tongued ones but Lord Owain is.
我相信这个孩子
I believe this child.
你让你的牧师喋喋不休 但他们说你
You let your priest prattle, but it's you, they say...
要打造一个全新的顿诺尼亚
who is making Dumnonia anew.
他们是夸大其词
They exaggerate.
好吧 从现在看来
Well, on this showing...
我更喜欢旧的顿诺尼亚
I prefer the old one.
你父亲虽然残酷
Your father was ruthless...
但他公平 诚实
but he was fair. Honest.
后天 我要听到顿诺尼亚的回答
The day after tomorrow, I will come for Dumnonia's answer.
你现在就能听到 孩子
You can have it now, son.
如果这个回答拒绝科诺的正义
If that answer denies Kernow justice,
我会亲自挑战你 欧文大人
I will challenge you myself, Lord Owain.
放马过来
You're on.
那些肮脏的科诺旷工既贪婪
Them dirty little Kernow miners are as greedy
又撒谎成性 别赔偿给他们
as they are dishonest! Do not pay them sarhaed,
亚瑟 你听到我的话了吗 -你以为这是钱的问题吗
Arthur, do you understand me? -You think this is about money?
当然是 他们不过是在碰运气
Of course it is. They're trying their luck!
他们没有要求和解
They haven't asked for settlement.
一步一步来 不是吗 他们不能
Well, that comes next, don't it? They can't exactly go
直接去问爱尔兰黑盾 不是吗
and ask the Blackshield Irish for it, can they?
他们矿区的工作做得很好
They do well enough from the mine.
那当然了
Oh, aye, they bloody do.
乌瑟为什么同意这样的协议
Quite why Uther ever granted such a pact,
我永远也不知道 -因为他重视
that I will never know. -Because he valued
他们的技能 他看到了一个机会
their skill, and he saw an opportunity.
是吗 来拱手相让我们的锡吗
Oh, yeah, to give away our tin?!
互惠互利
For mutual benefit.
乌瑟从未拱手相让任何东西 -让我告诉你
Uther never gave anything away. -Let me tell you.
你在外漂泊的这些年...
When you was gone all them years...
你是唯一一个在父亲面前为我辩护人的人
You were the only advocate with my father.
为你辩护 我是唯一一个敢说你名字的人
Advocate? I was the only one who'd speak your name.
你以为贝德温为你辩护了吗
You think Bedwin pled your case?
还有你姐姐 没有
Your sister? No, mm-mm.
只有我
Just me.
乌瑟会像被骂的狗那样尖叫
Oh yeah, Uther would scream like a scolded dog.
“再说那个私生子的名字一遍
"Say that bastard's name again,
你就和他一起流放"
and you'll join him in banishment!"
我不在乎
I didn't care.
因为你是我的朋友
'Cause you were my friend,
他看错了你 不管你是不是潘德拉贡人
and he wronged you, Pendragon or no.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you a debt.
你的忠诚和信任就足够了
Your loyalty and your trust is enough.
我从未踏足过那个矿区
I did not set foot in that mine.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我必须这么做
I had to do it.
你会杀了你自己
You could've killed yourself.
我违抗了诸神
I've defied the Gods.
曼德拉草 用来退烧
Mandrake, for the fever.
颠茄用来止痛
Belladonna for the pain.
现在我们都违抗了他们
Now we've both defied them.
浸在蜜蜂酒里的羊蹄草
Coltsfoot steeped in mead.
可以缓解你的咳嗽
To calm your cough.
你要治愈我然后杀了我
You would cure me and kill me?
我希望你身体健康 好向诸神致敬
I would see you healthy, to greet the Gods.
等你对我开膛刨腹的时候再说这话
And in full voice when you slit me open.
你不会白白牺牲
You won't die in vain.
你的血将会揭示王储的人生轨迹
Your blood will reveal the path of the Edling King.
我会死得很快吗
Will it be quick?
不
No.
但你之前主持过吗
But you have done it before?
献祭仪式
The sacrifice?
狩猎 盛宴 另一场盛宴
A hunt, a feast... another feast.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表