剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, you can have one more.
你们基♥督♥教♥徒♥跪在地上的时间
The amount of time you Christians spend on your knees.
做着只有魔鬼才知道的事
Doing only the devil knows what mind...
我相信你的上帝不会不让你喝酒 对吧
I'm sure your god won't disapprove of another, will he?
好吧 就一口
Yeah, just a slurp.
再喝点 来嘛
Oh, a little bit more! Come on.
你得吃点东西
You must eat.
冈德勒斯在乌瑟的房♥间
Gundleus is in Uther's chamber.
那里只有一个人看守房♥门
There's only one warrior who guards the door.
但房♥间被锁起来了 钥匙一定在亚瑟那里
But it's locked. Arthur must have the key.
是的 他戴在他的脖子上
Yeah. He wears it around his neck.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我今天在地里看到了
I saw it in the fields today.
那我们就偷出来
So we steal it from him.
我有一些草药能让他睡过去 你可以帮我给他
I have herbs to make him sleep and you can give them to him.
我 为什么是我
Me? Why me?
我不能靠近他 只有你才能
I can't get close to him, can I? It has to be you.
我们收割粮食的速度从没这么快过
We've never brought the harvest in so fast.
人们被你的榜样所鼓舞 亚瑟
The people are inspired by your example, Arthur.
这些所有人
All these men.
为对抗波伊斯的战争储备粮食
Fodder for war against Powys.
我们不应该内斗
We shouldn't be fighting each other.
当然不
Nah.
你来取乐吗
Come to take your pleasure?
或者来杀我 如祭师所威胁的那样
Or kill me like the Druidess threatened?
别让他杀掉我的国王
Don't let her murder my Lord.
我不会让任何人杀掉你们两个中的任何一个
I won't let anybody murder either of you.
你嫁给了冈德勒斯国王吗
Are you married to King Gundleus?
即使你没有王室的血脉
Even though you're not of the blood--
谁在乎血脉
Who cares about blood?
反正我不在乎
Not me.
否则我就是一个伪君子了
I'd be a fine hypocrite if I did.
我们订婚了
We are betrothed.
你们在哪宣誓的
And where did you speak your vows?
他把我带到克莱德山丘 他的祭师见证我们的结合
He took me to Lleu's Mound and had his Druid bind us.
但他的叔叔戈菲德不承认这段婚姻
But his Uncle Gorfydd doesn't recognise the bond.
戈菲德有个女儿 夏汶
Gorfydd has a daughter, Ceinwyn.
他想让他们代表锡卢里亚和波伊斯的联姻
He wants their marriage to bind Siluria and Powys.
她长得漂亮吗
Is she beautiful?
她很年轻
She's young.
冈德勒斯不想联姻
Gundleus doesn't want the marriage
他永远不会放开我
and he'd never let me go.
我有一个问题要问你
Now I have a question for you.
我们烧毁了阿瓦隆
We burnt Avalon.
你不恨我们吗
Don't you hate us?
憎恨这种情绪只会削弱我们的力量
Hate is an emotion that weakens me.
我试着摆脱这种情绪
I try to banish it.
德菲尔 德菲尔
Derfel. Derfel.
把这个倒进亚瑟的酒里
Put this in Arthur's wine.
你确定这不会伤害他吗
Are you sure this won't harm him?
这只会让他睡过去 没别的
It'll make him sleep, that's all.
你拿走带钥匙的圆环
You take the ring with the key on it.
剩下的交给我
I'll do the rest.
德菲尔 怎么了 你之前不也试图杀了冈德勒斯
Derfel, what? You tried to kill Gundleus before.
是你拦住了我
And you stopped me.
如果你没有勇气
If you've lost your courage--
不 尼美 我有勇气
No, I haven't, Nimue.
我只是不想背叛亚瑟
I just don't want to betray Arthur.
这是为了我
It's for me.
求你了 就当为了我
Please, do this for me.
你知道亚瑟在哪吗
Do you know where Arthur is?
他在那边
He's over there.
试试看 也许这次你能赢呢
Try it, maybe you might win this time.
大人
Lord?
我能和你说几句话吗
May I talk with you?
当然 摩根在打击我
Do. Morgan's beating me.
德菲尔 不如你来接手
Derfel, why don't you take over?
别让他赢
Don't let him win.
谢谢您嘞 姐姐
Thank you, sister.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你想跟我说什么
What did you want to talk to me about?
欧文大人说我得和他一起训练
Lord Owain has said I must train with him.
我不会违抗欧文 即使为了你 德菲尔
Well, I won't fight Owain, even for you, Derfel.
我宁愿为你做事
I'd rather serve you.
他是一个优秀的战士
He's a great warrior
而且他喜欢战争
and he loves war.
我却不喜欢
I do not.
我很擅长 但这不一样
I'm good at it, but that's different.
你想喝点酒吗 大人
Would you like some more wine, Lord?
我喝水就行
I'll have some water.
去年夏天 班国王让我去对抗一个酋长
Last summer, King Ban sent me to fight against a chieftain.
他攻击小丘上的人♥民♥
He was attacking Ban's people in the hills,
所以我们就进入了酋长的农田
so we went into the chieftain's flat farmlands.
我们烧掉了干草堆 杀了他的人
We burned haystacks and we killed his people.
我们这样做并非我们想
We did it not because we wanted to,
而是不得不做
but because it needed to be done.
我们赢了
And we won.
杀戮也就结束了
And that was the end of the killing.
你真的想让我喝水吗
Do you really want me to drink that?
大人 你要的是水
Lord, you... You asked for water.
但我应该喝下去吗 德菲尔
But should I drink it, Derfel?
不
No.
大人 我很抱歉
Lord, I'm sorry.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
尼美想要冈德勒斯死
Nimue wants Gundleus dead.
我知道她会求助于你
I knew she'd turn to you for help.
我向她发过誓
I swore to her.
她是我最好的朋友 而她现在什么也不想
She's my best friend and she can't think of anything
除了冈德勒斯和他对她做的事
except him and what he did to her.
你没必要解释
You don't have to explain.
你需要这个
You'll need this.
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
把圆环给我
Give me the ring.
德菲尔 -我对他下不去手
Derfel. -I couldn't do it to him.
什么
What?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抱歉
You're sorry?
为什么 为什么
Why, why?
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
他经历过什么
What has he suffered?
是你
You.
分♥裂♥一个国家
It's as easy to divide a country
就像切开这个苹果一样容易
as it is to cut up this apple.
难的是
The hard task
把它拼回去
is putting it back together.
如果我们在不列颠里和平的贸易怎么样
What if we traded peacefully in Britain?
顿诺尼亚分享他的粮食
Dumnonia shares its harvest.
作为交换 我们要你们的毛皮 科诺瓦的锡
In exchange, we take furs from you, tin from Kernow,
波伊斯的铜
copper from Powys.
每个部落都有平等的价值
Every tribe has equal worth.
这个国家从未平等过
This country's never been equal.
顿诺尼亚宣誓忠诚
Dumnonia demands fealty.
顿诺尼亚必须改变了
Dumnonia must change its ways.
但是部落之间的争吵必须停止
But this wrangling between tribe kings has to stop.
我们不能想拿什么就拿什么
We can't just take what we want when we want.
你有什么建议
So, what do you suggest?
国王议会
A Council of Kings.
不可能
Impossible.
这是必要的
It's essential.
除非你想让你的孩子成为奴隶
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表