剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
这是由海藻做成的
this is made of seaweed.
紫菜包 当然了
Laverbread. Of course it is.
我该吃吗 -问你的大人
Shall I eat it? -Ask your lord.
我个人认为尝试新事物
I for one think it's important not to
是很重要的
shy away from new experiences.
这取决于后果是什么
It depends what the repercussions are.
优柔寡断太没吸引力了
Indecision is so unattractive.
也可以看做是自♥制♥力
Could be seen as self-control.
或者是懦夫
Or cowardice.
好吧 我不是一个懦夫
Well, a coward I am not.
即使这看上去像
So, even though it looks like
一匹马在我手中
a horse made a in my hand,
我要吃了
here goes, eh?
还不错嘛
All right. Not bad.
看吧 我觉得
You see? In my opinion,
你很少会后悔你做的事
you rarely regret the actions you take.
只会后悔那些没做的事
Just the ones you don't.
你对我有什么意见
What is your quarrel with me?
没意见
No quarrel.
我的大人和平而来 我也是
My lord is here in peace. So am I.
阿瓦隆抛到脑后了 是吧
Avalon's forgotten then?
没有 我没有忘记
No. Not forgotten,
只不过不是现在
just not for now.
我要问你一些问题
I have to ask you something.
你从哪得到那把刀
Where did you get that knife from?
冈德勒斯给我的
King Gundleus gave it to me.
那是我母亲的
It was my mother's.
这不可能
It can't be.
冈德勒斯掠夺了顿诺尼亚的一个定居点
Gundleus pillaged a Dumnonian settlement
八年前的夏天
eight summers ago.
他带走了一个撒克逊奴隶 我的母亲
He took a Saxon slave, my mother,
那把刀就是她用来喂我的
and that is the knife that she fed me with.
它应该属于我
It is mine by right.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
你怎么能活下来
How would you have survived?
冈德勒斯把我扔进死人坑
Gundleus threw me into a death pit,
但我活下来了
but I lived.
这不可能
That's not possible.
拿着...
Take it...
如果这是你的
if it is yours.
我希望这有用 它对我的马有用
I hope it works. It does on my horse.
我想既然你都做好了 那不如就抹上去吧
I thought I might as well put it on, as you made it.
不是我做的
I didn't make it.
是我的手下德菲尔
My man Derfel did.
抱歉我没有来
Sorry I never came.
为什么没来
Why didn't you?
一般来说我做出一个决定 就会坚持到底
Normally I make a decision, I follow it through.
但这...
But this...
前一秒我想和你在一起 下一秒就不想了
One moment I want to be with you, the next I don't.
当我看到你
Then when I see you...
我就忍♥不住看着你
I can't stop looking at you.
我听到你要去卡尔卡丹
I hear you're coming to Caer Cadarn
内心欣喜若狂
and I am exploding with joy...
后来我想到了夏汶
Then I think of Ceinwyn.
你想去卡尔卡丹吗
Do you want to come to Caer Cadarn?
我想不出比这更糟的了
I can't think of anything worse.
为什么
Why?
告诉我
Tell me.
我爱夏汶
I love Ceinwyn.
但她永远能得到我想要的
But she always, always gets what I want.
不
No!
我们在背叛夏汶
We're betraying Ceinwyn.
我不在乎
I don't care.
戈菲德在乎
Gorfydd will.
这不仅是一个事实 也是一个警告
That's not just a truth, Arthur, it's a warning.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们不能再见面了
We mustn't meet again.
这是不是波伊斯的传统
It's tradition, isn't it, in Powys...
保留爱人的头发
to keep a lock of your lover's hair?
你想见我 父亲
You wanted to see me, Father.
明晚将会皓月千里
The moon will shine bright and strong tomorrow night.
这是资源和地位的好兆头
A good omen for resources and status.
你的月经怎么样 你最后一次流血是什么时候
Now, what about your cycle? When was your last bleed?
十二天前
Twelve days ago.
你可以怀着孩子离开波伊斯
You could leave Powys with a child in your belly.
一个女孩会很好 一个孙女
A girl would be nice. Granddaughter for you.
希望是个男孩
Pray for a boy.
有什么关系呢
Why does it matter?
我和亚瑟和任何孩子都不会是直系继承人
Any children Arthur and I have won't be direct heirs.
莫德雷德是顿诺尼亚的国王
Mordred's already king of Dumnonia.
至高王很可能活不久
The High King is unlikely to live long.
他是个瘸子 很虚弱
He's a cripple, weak.
只是他的脚而已 亚瑟说...
It's just his foot. Arthur says--
喔 亚瑟说
Oh, Arthur says?
就像这样是吗 他的名字脱口而出
It's like that, is it? Can't stop saying his name?
你会让亚瑟非常幸福
You will make Arthur a happy man too,
如果你给他生个儿子
if you give him a son.
走吧
Now, go.
如果是亚瑟让我幸福呢
What about Arthur making me happy?
每个妻子都值得这样
Every wife deserves that.
这个想法从何而来
Where is it you get these ideas?
你和我的母亲就是我的榜样
I watched my mother and you.
我的小猫咪磨着她的爪子
My little kitten bearing her claws.
我希望你在这段婚姻中收获幸福
I wish you much joy in your marriage.
我想和你谈谈 叔叔 夫人
I wanna speak to you, Uncle. Lady.
遗憾她不是你的吗
Disappointed she won't be yours?
她是你承诺嫁给我的
She was promised to me, by you.
噢 是几乎承诺
Oh, hardly promised.
你只不过是一个备胎
You were just one of many possible husbands.
现在都不是问题了 不是吗
It's certainly out of the question now, isn't it?
你没听到自己的绰号♥吗
Haven't you heard your whispered name?
"王后杀手"
"Queen Killer."
我为我们袭击了阿瓦隆 在你的指示下
I raided Avalon, for us, on your instructions.
袭击和屠♥杀♥之间是有区别的
There's a difference between a raid and a massacre!
你说了杀掉孩子
You said kill the baby!
我说夺走孩子
I said take the baby!
至于谋杀诺文娜
And as for murdering Norwenna,
强♥奸♥德鲁伊...
and raping the druidess...
我觉得我们应该少见面
I think we should see less of each other.
现在 你何不娶了你的女人
Now, why don't you marry that woman of yours
滚回锡卢里亚
and return to Siluria?
我会的 叔叔 我正打算呢
Oh, I will. I will, Uncle. I intend to.
但我想在满月之下娶拉德维斯
But I want to marry Ladwys under the same full moon
和我的侄女夏汶和亚瑟·阿普·奈布一起
as my cousin Ceinwyn and Arthur Ap Neb,
就在这 卡尔多尔福温
here, in Caer Dolforwyn.
当然了
Yes.
这就是我喜欢你的地方
This is what I've always liked about you,
你的幽默感
is your sense of humor!
这是我和她的权利
It's my right, and hers!
拉德维斯被混♥蛋♥亚瑟囚禁起来
Ladwys was kept prisoner by that bastard Arthur,
她遭受了磨难 她受了苦
and she suffered. She suffered.
这就是情妇的下场
That's what mistresses do,
她们替情夫受苦
they suffer for their masters!
我为你杀人 为你屠♥杀♥
And I killed for you. I butchered for you.
为了什么
For what?!
你怎么还不走
Why don't you go now?
回锡卢里亚去 放纵你自己
Go back to Siluria, go on. Indulge yourself.
去啊 发♥情♥ 残害 杀你想杀的人
Go on. Rut, maim, kill whoever you want!
但在你自己的地盘上撒野
But do it within your own borders!
别觉得有必要拿这件事来烦我
Don't feel the need to bother me with it!
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表