剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
一直等着 -我给了你指示
be kept waiting, Arthur-- -You have my instructions.
小心
Be careful.
请告诉我你为什么允许
Please tell me why you've allowed
基♥督♥教蠢货在阿瓦隆建造他们的教堂
that Christian fool to build his church at Avalon.
他们有资格有一个礼拜的地方 尼美
They are entitled to a place to worship, Nimue.
他冒犯了诸神 亚瑟
He offends the Gods, Arthur.
如果不列颠想要和平
If Britain is to have peace,
我们必须学会共同生活
we must all learn to live together.
异教♥徒♥和基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Pagans and Christians.
遵命... -尼美
Yes... -Nimue.
你必须设法与桑苏姆相处
You must try to get along with Sansum.
摩根夫人说了她为什么要见我吗
Did Lady Morgan say why she wanted to see me?
没有 夫人
No, my Lady.
我非常安全
I'm quite safe within the walls
有这些卡尔卡丹的城墙保护 德菲尔
of Caer Cadarn, Derfel.
我想亚瑟发誓会保护你
I swore to Arthur that I would protect you.
我自己保护自己很长时间
I protected myself for a long time
在我遇到亚瑟之前
before I met Arthur.
有时候我希望自己是个男人 -是吗
Sometimes I wish I was a man. -You do?
这样我就可以在外面有所作为
Then I'd be out there doing something,
而不是被留下等待消息
not left behind waiting for news.
你不一定非的是女人才会被抛弃
You don't have to be a woman to be left behind.
亚瑟显然很关心你
Arthur clearly cares for you a great deal.
也许他想保护我们两个
Perhaps he wants to protect us both.
这是什么
What is this?
来自波伊斯的讯息 贝德温主教和戈菲德
Word has come from Powys. Bishop Bedwin's negotiations
在拉泰的修道院院长的谈判已经尘埃落定
with Gorfydd's abbot at Ratae have concluded.
波伊斯提出了价格
Powys has named its price.
让守卫把金子装上去
Have the guards load the gold.
我会立刻转运给戈菲德
I'll convey it to Gorfydd immediately.
亚瑟说我们应该等他回来
Arthur said we should wait for him to return.
我们不知道那要等到什么时候
We have no idea when that might be,
戈菲德不是一个有耐心的人
and Gorfydd is not a patient man.
他也不是一个可以信任的人
Nor is he a man to be trusted.
贝德温主教已经批准了这个请求
Well, the request was confirmed by Bishop Bedwin.
他送来了这个 -还是 我...
He sent this with it. -Still, I--
亚瑟身处波伊斯的时候我也管理得好好的
I governed successfully when Arthur was in Powys,
没有你的忠告
and without your counsel.
你现在还想质疑我的决定吗 小姐
Do you think to question my decisions now, my Lady?
我要去波伊斯把金子给戈菲德
Hm? I am going to Powys to give Gorfydd his gold,
我会把贝德温主教带回家
and I will bring Bedwin home.
与戈菲德的友谊是我们与撒克逊人的战争中
Friendship with Gorfydd is a necessary evil in our battle
必要的邪恶 但它仍然是一种邪恶
with the Saxons, but it is an evil nonetheless.
我和戈菲德打过交道
I have dealt with Gorfydd before.
那你就知道他对女人有一套
Then you know he reserves a special manipulation
特殊的手段
and cruelty for women.
不管那个女人有多强大
However strong that woman may be,
正是她的力量会激怒他
it's her very strength that riles him.
我可以带领您的护卫 夫人
I could lead your guard, my Lady.
我是带着和平而去 德菲尔
I'm-I'm going in peace, Derfel.
大规模的护卫会传达错误的信息
A large guard will send the wrong message.
也许吧 但带上德菲尔
Perhaps, but take Derfel.
一个人的力量就足够强大了
A large guard in just one man.
备好马 我们天一亮就出发
Prepare the horses. We leave at first light.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
拜托
Please.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please!
全能真神...
Almighty God...
永远与你同在
with you always.
我听到了你...
I have heard you...
我会行动
and I will act.
闭上你们的眼睛 兄弟们 快
Close your eyes, brothers, quick.
上帝啊 我们恳求你
Oh God, we beseech thee,
让我们配得上
that we be made fit,
一颗纯洁的心灵和无罪的灵魂
be clean of heart and innocent of works,
配得领受最神圣的身体...
worthy to receive the most sacred body...
给你
Ah. Here.
我们欢迎你 尼美
We welcome you, Nimue.
我们能希望你是来敬拜我们亲爱的主的吗
And dare we hope you've come to worship our dear Lord?
如果你再做一个标记
If you make one more mark
在这片神圣的土地上 你会受苦的
upon this sacred ground, you will suffer.
你会由内而外腐烂
You will rot from the inside out,
就像你企图破坏我们众神的信仰一样
just as you attempt to rot the faith of our Gods,
你会感受到他们的怒火
and you will know their wrath.
尼美 我在这里
Nimue, I am here.
我们有一个异教♥徒♥女巫 兄弟们
We have a heathen witch, brothers.
你的符咒 你的石头
And your charms and your stones, Nimue,
它们对我们没有作用
they hold no power over us.
所以 我恳求你 万能的主
So, I implore thee, Lord Almighty,
让这圣餐成为我信仰的盔甲
let this holy communion be the armor of my faith,
愿它成为我抵御敌人的坚实屏障
and may it be my sure defense against my enemies.
你无能的上帝不会给你任何防御我和我的神的武器
Your powerless God offers you no defense against me and mine.
尼美 我想你该离开了
Nimue, I think you should leave.
愿...愿它...愿它使我
May... May it... May it make me
永远忠于你 唯一的真神
ever cleave to thee who art the one true God.
愿我拥有
And-And may I owe it
生命的幸福结局
the happy ending of my life.
阿门 兄弟们
Amen, brothers.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. -Amen.
再一个标记
One more mark.
他们准备好面对我们了
They're ready for us.
我们也准备好面对他们了
And we are ready for them.
你刚刚越过了边境
You've just crossed the border
进入独♥立♥的王国伊斯卡
into the independent Kingdom of Isca.
她是不是很美丽
Isn't she lovely?
这片土地属于顿诺尼亚的一部分
This land is part of Dumnonia,
包括在长♥期♥协议在内
covered by the long-standing agreement
你和我父亲定下的
between you and my father.
乌瑟已经死了 而最近我看不到
Uther is dead, and lately I've been struggling
旧的盟约有何好处
to see the benefits of that old agreement.
那你就会因为违反条约
Then you are to be arrested for breaking the terms
而被逮捕
of the treaty.
谁的授意
On whose authority?
你的吗 -是的
Yours? -Yes.
让我们别把事情搞得太复杂 卡德维斯
Let's not make this difficult, Cadwys.
我们的人今天不必丧命于此
None of our men need to die here today.
那就我和你了
Just me or you then.
你曾向王储宣誓效忠
You swore an oath to the Edling King.
他仍然宣称效忠于莫德雷德
He still claims to act for Mordred.
就是为了这个吗
Is that what this is about?
因为我不任你为他的保卫者
Because I wouldn't name you his protector?
你忘了...
Ahh... you forget...
你要求你父亲任命你同样的东西时
I was there when you asked your father
我也在场 我看到他拒绝了你
to be named the same. I saw him deny you.
老国王前脚刚去往冥界
The old king had barely crossed into the other world
你后脚就回来 不管怎么样
before you were back, claiming it anyway,
贪心 祈求
coveting, begging,
纵容
conniving,
除掉那些你父亲尊敬的人
getting rid of those your father did honor.
贝德温在波伊斯给你收拾烂摊子
Bedwin off fixing your messes in Powys.
欧文
Owain, ahh.
我也看清了
I saw that too.
为了权力你有什么事不会做的吗
Is there nothing you won't do for power?
投降吧 卡德维斯
Surrender, Cadwys.
哦...
Oh...
这就是他
There he is!
乌瑟看错了很多事...
There was a lot Uther was wrong about...
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表