剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
我会希望你拥有它
He would have wanted you to have it.
我叫它希维尔贝内
I'll call it Hywelbane.
以他之名
After him.
我们要去的地方很冷
It's cold where we're going.
你们会用得上这些
You'll need these.
桑苏姆为什么会和你一起去
Why is Sansum going with you?
所以他就不会给你造成任何麻烦
So he can't cause any trouble for you.
他可以波伊斯的基♥督♥教♥徒♥身上
He can practice his sermons
练习他的布道
on any Christians he finds in Powys.
祝福我的弟弟
Marry my brother.
把他和他的新娘带回来
Bring him and his bride back to us.
我会的
I will.
确保你也平安归来
Make sure you come back safe too.
主教
Bishop!
大人
My Lord.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我希望你也能来
I wish you were coming.
结婚能有多难呢
Oh, how hard can marriage be?
当你与情人交换戒指的时候
While you're sighing over lovers' rings,
我和萨格拉莫会守护王储
Sagramor and I will be defending the Edling King.
萨吉大人
Lord Sag.
我还是不习惯这个头衔
I still can't get used to the title.
你是顿诺尼亚新的守护者
You're Dumnonia's new champion.
这是角色的一部分
Comes with the role.
招募新战士也是
As is enlisting new warriors.
我回到顿诺尼亚时希望看到我们的军队
I hope to return to Dumnonia's army
扩大三倍 萨吉大人
tripled in size, Lord Sag.
我很高兴你加入我们
I'm happy you've joined us.
为了我的自♥由♥ 值了
For my freedom, it was worth it.
我和高兴看到你站在你的大人身边
And I'm glad to see you're by your lord's side.
我们的联盟需要信任
Our alliance requires trust.
两边都是
On both sides.
他怎么会在这里
What's he doing here?
他是我的手下之一
He's one of my men.
他在阿瓦隆没死在我手下已经很幸运了
He was lucky not to die under my hand at Avalon.
收起你的剑 冈德勒斯国王
Sheathe your sword, King Gundleus.
我侄子的脾气有点暴躁
My nephew's temper is ragged,
他被关起来太长时间了
he's been locked up too long.
但他明白这一路我们要和平相处
But he understands that we travel in peace.
我的人也明白 不是吗 德菲尔
As does my man. Don't you, Derfel?
是的 大人
Yes, My Lord.
好吧 反正我也不想弄钝我的剑
Well, I wouldn't blunt my sword
在这个撒克逊渣滓身上
on this Saxon cur anyway.
我们不携带任何盾牌和长矛
We carry no shields or spears.
我们以朋友的身边前往波伊斯
We travel to Powys as friends.
特里凡山脉
The mountains of Tryfann.
我们正在进入波伊斯
We're entering Powys.
我们今晚在这里休息
We'll rest here tonight,
明天就爬上多尔福温要塞
then tomorrow make the climb for Caer Dolforwyn.
抵御寒冷用的
To... To ward off the cold.
可以吗
Can I?
可以
Mm.
我只去过波伊斯一次
I've only ever been to Powys once.
梅林想要些山柳菊 派了我和欧文去
Merlin wanted hawkweed; sent Owain and me.
你想念他
You miss him.
我想念的是从前那个欧文 而不是他后来变成的那个人
I miss the boy that he was, not the man that he became.
他会鼓舞我们 这是真的
He'd cheer us up, it's true.
他会说我是个傻瓜
He'd tell me that I was a fool...
和敌人睡在同一片空旷的土地上
sleeping on open ground with our enemies.
我相信你权衡过风险
I'm sure you've weighed up the risks.
我总是觉得戈菲德的吠叫比他的撕咬更可怕
I've always found Gorfydd's bark worse than his bite.
嗯
Mm.
但你父亲从未给他
But your father never paid him
他觉得应得的尊重
the respect he felt was his due.
顿诺尼亚因此吃了苦头
Dumnonia suffered for it.
和夏汶公主的联姻会改变这一局面
Marriage to Princess Ceinwyn will change all that.
你有没有爱过一个女人 亚瑟
You ever loved a woman, Arthur?
我一直在给班国王战斗 所以...
I've been fighting King Ban's wars, so...
我没遇见过什么女人
I haven't met a great many.
你呢
How about you?
有一个人
There's someone...
我能想象为一个生活伴侣
I could imagine as a life companion.
我认识她吗
Do I know her?
你和她一起长大的
You were brought up beside her.
我的姐姐
My sister?
是的
Mm.
她永远不会是我的
She'd never have me.
你向她表白过吗
Have you asked her?
没有...
No...
永远都不会有合适的时机
there's never been a good time.
好吧...
Well...
但现在你要结婚了
but now you're to be married.
卡尔顿要塞的年轻王后
A young queen at Caer Cadarn.
她不会成为王后
She won't be a queen.
我只是王储的守护者 仅此而已
I'm the protector of the young king, nothing more.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
我是说...
what... what I mean is...
卡尔顿要塞迎来了女人
...there'll be women at Caer Cadarn.
一切都会改变
Everything will change.
好好休息 我的朋友
Rest well, my friend.
离远一点
Keep away.
你更让他害怕
You're scaring him more.
喔喔喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
别怕
Shh, shh, shh there.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh-shh-shh-shh, shh, shh.
你没事吧 女士
Are you all right, my lady?
马吓不到你
The horse didn't scare you?
猫头鹰把可怜的费尔滕吓坏了
The owl spooked poor Felten,
就这样
that's all.
你还帮了倒忙 凭空出现
And you didn't help, appearing out of nowhere.
我非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你在外面干什么
What are you doing out here?
我可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
有个傻瓜在我的马厩里留了个桶
Some fool left a bucket in my horse's stable,
它割伤了自己
and he cut himself.
如果你是个外地人
If you're a stranger to our land,
也许你不知道这个迷信
you may not know the superstition.
湖边的女士
The lady of the lake.
他们说她治愈受伤的动物
They say she heals sick animals.
那是个老故事 但是个不错的借口
It's an old story, but a good excuse
晚上骑行
for a night-time ride.
看起来没这么糟了
Well, it's not looking any worse.
你是亚瑟的一个手下
You're one of Arthur's men.
我是的
I am.
所以他已经身处这个国家了
So he's already in the country.
他是否像大家说的一样是个大军阀
Is he the great warlord everyone says he is?
我想是的
Mm. I think so.
但我会转告他的
But I would.
我听说他从未输过一场战斗
I've heard he's never lost a battle.
我在场的时候没有
Not when I was there.
他的秘诀是什么
What's his secret?
你得问他了
You'll have to ask him.
他的不列颠联盟的想法
His idea of an alliance between the British Kingdoms
很不错 如果能成功的话
is inspired, if he can make it work.
他会遇到什么阻碍
What are the obstacles he might come up against?
比起撒克逊人 我们更害怕爱尔兰人
Here we fear the Irish more than the Saxon.
他们袭击我们的海岸线 夺走我们的土地
They raid our coastlines, take our land,
血迹沾满他们的盾牌
cover their shields in blood,
像疯子一样喊叫
and yell like mad things.
他们没有方法和系统
They don't have methods and systems
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表