剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
Peace be with you.
上帝赞扬你
God be praised.
我感受到你的痛苦
I feel your anguish.
尼美
Nimue.
上帝说"我们以德报怨"
The Lord says "We repay evil with blessing."
他告诉我们从自身寻求宽恕
He tells us to find forgiveness within us.
尼美
Nimue.
让我帮你找到一条宽恕的道路
Let me help you find a path to acceptance.
你必须得离开
You must leave.
尼美 尼美 你在干什么
Nimue! Nimue! What are you doing?
拿回属于我的东西
Taking what's mine.
冈德勒斯逼我戴上的
Gundleus made me wear it.
我会报复你们两个的
I'm coming for both of you.
好好活下去 他会眼睁睁看着
Still living, he'll watch
我将他的跳动的心脏献给诸神
as I sacrifice his beating heart to the gods.
每当你闭上双眼 你就会看到我的身影
When you close your eyes, see me.
尼美 等一下
Nimue, wait.
发生在你身上的事
What happened to you,
在许多其他女人身上也发生过
it happens to many women.
我知道 但这并不会让我感到欣慰
I know. It doesn't make it any easier.
他夺走了我的身份
He's severed me from who I am.
我需要复仇
I need my revenge.
不行 亚瑟有明确的命令
No. Arthur's orders are clear.
任何人不得伤害冈德勒斯国王
Nobody must hurt King Gundleus.
你选择了亚瑟而不是我
You choose Arthur over me?
我宁愿让长矛
I'd prefer to have a spear
穿透我的心脏也不愿这样活下去
pierce my heart than live like this.
不是这样的
No, no, no.
如果你鲁莽行事 我不能...
If you do anything rash, I can't...
我不能保护你
I won't defend you.
父亲
Father!
你在做梦 卢内特 你在做梦
You're dreaming, Lunete. You're dreaming.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep. Shh.
你去哪了 我一整天没见到你
Where've you been? I haven't seen you all day.
你必须帮我
You have to help me.
你承诺过的
You promised you would.
你知道我会为你做任何事
You know I would do anything for you.
怎么了
What is it?
冈德勒斯必须得死
Gundleus must die.
卡德维斯很多年没付过税款了
Cadwys has paid no tax for years.
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
He's a cunning bastard, that one.
乌瑟完全没有兴趣
Uther just completely lost interest
骚扰酋长和农民
in harrying the chieftains and farmers.
放轻松
Easy.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
啊~~
Ah.
我都开始担心你了
I was beginning to worry about you.
你担心我 那我呢 不不不 你不能这样做
You? How about me? No, no, you don't do that.
你眨眼的功夫我就回来了 -兰维尔
You blink and I'm back. That's what I said. -Lanval.
戈菲德正在加强波伊斯和顿诺尼亚之间
So Gorfydd is fortifying his border towns
边境城镇的防御工事
between Powys and Dumnonia.
他在加倍努力
He's doubling his efforts in his mind.
现在正在制♥造♥武器
Now making weapons.
这意味着全面入侵
That means a full scale invasion.
就这样 是吧
So that's it, huh?
乌瑟一死他就采取行动
Uther dies and Gorfydd makes his move!
好了
All right.
直到粮食丰收前
All right, look, he won't mobilise his men
他不会动员自己的人
until after the harvest is in.
天气自然会跟他对着干
Then the weather will be against him.
如果他们要入侵 肯定会是在春天
If he's going to invade, then surely it'll be in the spring.
我会要求图德里克 伊琴和卡德维斯宣誓效忠
Right. I'll demand fealty of Tewdrick, Eachern and Cadwys.
我们有他们的支持
We'll have to get their support.
但非常微妙
But subtly.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
为什么不和他们谈谈 而不是直接下最后通牒
Why don't you talk to them, rather than give them an ultimatum?
如果他们自愿效忠 也许会更加投入战斗
If they think it's their idea, might be likely to fight harder.
在王储的命名仪式上把他们全召来
We'll call them to the Edling King's naming ceremony.
他们喜欢盛宴
They love a feast.
把命名仪式的召唤告知部落国王
Tell the tribe kings the call to the Naming Ceremony
来自我和贝德温的召唤
comes from myself and Bishop Bedwin.
还有亚瑟·潘德拉贡
And Arthur Pendragon.
如果没有其他事 他们会带着好奇心而来
They'll come from curiosity, if nothing else.
遵命 大人
Yes, my Lords.
我不清楚
I don't know.
我不了解这些轨迹
I don't know all this intrigue.
我只会让他们战斗
I'd have just made them fight.
你觉得乌瑟在另一个世界看着我们吗
Do you think Uther sees us from the Otherworld,
或者你们基♥督♥教♥徒♥随便怎么说
or whatever you Christians call it?
我们叫做天堂 你问这个干什么
We call it heaven. What are you asking?
乌瑟真的愿意让亚瑟
Would Uther really want Arthur to be
成为王储的保护者
the Edling King's protector?
他放逐后 从没把他叫回来过
I mean, he never did call him back in from banishment.
亚瑟是莫德雷德的半个兄弟 还是一个优秀的战士
Arthur is Mordred's half brother and a great warrior.
我们需要他 -没错 但他是否需要我们
We need him. -Aye, but does he need us?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
亚瑟有野心
Arthur's ambitious.
他永远都有
Always has been.
因为梅林在他心里播下了野心的种子
Because Merlin bred it into him.
你们两个不能分开
The two of you can't be divided.
我们承受不起后果
We can't afford it.
贝德温主教
Bishop Bedwin!
怎么了 -他像我们的上帝一样
What? -He's like our Lord,
在安息日的麦田里劳作
in the corn on the day of the Sabbath.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
亚瑟在地里
Arthur is in the fields.
和人♥民♥共同劳作的战士
A warrior in the fields of the people,
收集庄稼 在战争中保护我们
collecting the harvest to protect us in time of war.
这是怎么回事
What's all this? What's all this?
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
就这些吗
Is that it?
这有点可悲
It's a bit pathetic.
我用一半的时间就能干双倍的活
I could bale double this amount in half the time.
不用理他
Just ignore him.
这就是你想干的事吗
Is this what you imagined you'd be doing
当你来到卡尔顿要塞的时候
when you came to Caer Cadarn?
不是 大人
No, Lord.
我也不是
No. Me neither.
他说用自己的双手劳动能让他思考
He says working with his hands allows him to think.
这只会让我长茧
It just gives me calluses.
他让这活看起来那么轻松
He makes the work look easy.
这点我可不太确定
Uh... Not so sure about that.
我想成为他麾下的一名战士
I want to become one of his warriors.
他同意了吗
Has he offered it?
他说他会奖励我 如果我...
Well, he said He'd reward me if I...
那是不可能的 好吗
Well, it's out of the question. All right?
谁知道亚瑟会待多久
Who knows how long Arthur will stay?
我们这里需要你 我们需要优秀的战士
And we need you here. We need all our good men.
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not. No.
好了 听着 我们会训练你
All right, listen. We'll train you up.
我亲自上阵训练你 怎么样
I'll train you up myself, all right?
但不能再谈起离开这里 你明白吗
But no more talk about leaving. Do you understand me?
我明白 大人
Yes, Lord.
德菲尔
Derfel.
今天受够了吗
Had enough for one day?
贝德温主教 能给递给我点酒吗
Give me some more of that, will you Bishop?
一天的劳作后我需要喝酒
I need it after this day's work. Come on.
不行 不行
No, no, no.
你可以再喝一口
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表