剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
让人猝不及防
It's come out of nowhere.
不是嫁给冈德勒斯 对吧
It's not to Gundleus, is it?
那么是谁
Then who?
亚瑟·阿普·奈尔
Arthur Ap Neb.
父亲南下时
When Father went south,
他有没有给你透露任何消息
did he tell you anything about this?
他总是保证我可以自己选择丈夫
He's always promised I'd get to choose my husband.
而我总是警告你不要轻信于他
And I've always warned you not to believe him.
亚瑟甚至不是部落的国王 他是一个...
Arthur's not even a Tribe King, he's a...
私生子
Bastard.
你知道这不重要
You know that doesn't matter.
重要的是他是个什么样的人
It's what the man is, who he is.
但我们不了解他
But we don't know him.
我们素未谋面
We've never met him.
我对他的相貌一无所知
I have no idea what he even looks like.
父亲为什么会把我承诺给他
Why would Father promise me to him?
他没有头衔 没有土地
He has no title, no lands.
他肯定有点东西
He must have something.
信使还说了其他信息吗
Did the messenger say anything else?
一些关于联盟的话
Something about an alliance
在波伊斯和顿诺尼亚之间
between Powys and Dumnonia.
你父亲永远不会与顿诺尼亚结盟
Your father would never ally with Dumnonia.
这没有道理 完全说不通
It doesn't make sense. None of it does.
也许亚瑟说服了他
Perhaps Arthur persuaded him.
他放走冈德勒斯
He saw off Gundleus,
引诱你父亲前往卡尔顿要塞
enticed your father to Caer Cadarn.
我不想结婚
I don't wanna marry.
那会改变所有事情
It'll change everything.
这也许是一段良缘
This could be a good union.
你比亚瑟更有地位
You have more status than Arthur.
他需要你 被需要是一件很重要的事
He needs you, and it's important to be needed.
你可以讲条件 设立自己的规则
You can state your terms and set your rules.
我连想都不敢想
I can't even begin to do any of that.
你比你想的更强大
You're stronger than you think.
波伊斯有一个传统
There's a tradition in Powys.
男人在脖子上挂着一束
A man wears a lock of his lover's hair
他爱人的头发
woven around his neck.
这是夏汶母亲的
This was Ceinwyn's mother's.
她在夏汶很小的时候
She passed on to the Otherworld
就去往冥界了
when Ceinwyn was a child.
你们两个肯定很想念她
You must both miss her.
我的女儿就是我的一切
My daughter is everything to me now.
我不会让她失望
I won't let her down.
娶一位籍籍无名的公主
Marriage to an unknown princess.
他为什么这么做
Why is he doing this?
他相信对不列颠来说这是正确的事
He believes it's right for Britain.
但对他也正确吗
But is it right for him?
他总有一天会结婚的
He has to marry someday.
可能是夏汶公主 也可能是任何人
Might as well be Princess Ceinwyn as anyone else.
他这么对你说的
He said that to you?
那是他所相信的 -嗯
That's what he believes. -Mm.
我只是希望他不要犯糊涂 仅此而已
I just hope he's thought it through, that's all.
布兰的号♥角
Horn of Bran.
你在寻找宝藏
You're searching for the treasures
因为你认为你需要安抚诸神
because you think you need to appease the Gods.
反正我也该去北方了
It's about time I journeyed north anyway.
好多年没去过荒野了
Haven't been to the wilderness in years.
他们过去把他称为吝啬的布兰
Stingy Bran, they used to call him.
布兰的号♥角不是最难找的宝藏吗
Isn't the Horn of Bran the most difficult treasure to find?
但如果我找到了 剩下的便接踵而至
But if I do, the rest will come.
他们自己本身微不足道
By themselves, they're nothing,
但把这个和十二宝藏放到一起
but place this with the other 12 treasures,
他们会回馈我们重振不列颠的力量
and they'll give us back the power to reclaim Britain.
届时诸神便是跳脚的青蛙
We'll have the Gods hopping like frogs.
我们会需要他们的力量
And we'll need their power.
王者之剑就在亚瑟手中
Excalibur's in Arthur's hand.
王者之剑
Excalibur?
他用那把圣剑杀了欧文
He killed Owain with that sacred blade.
那么诸神与他同在
So the Gods are with him.
他们一直都在
They always have been.
那我必须设法原谅他
I must try to forgive him, then.
一定
You must.
不过他仍然拒绝接受他的命运
Although he still refuses to accept his destiny.
他本可以成为不列颠之王
He could have become King of Britain.
他真的赦免了冈德勒斯吗
Is it true that he pardoned Gundleus?
如果我冬天还没回来
If I'm not back by winter,
如期庆祝冬至
celebrate the solstice.
这是一个被祝福的日子
It was a blessed day
诸神把你带到我身边
when the Gods brought you to me.
拿着
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样 尼美
How are you, Nimue?
如果你在找梅林 他已经离开了
If you're looking for Merlin, he's already gone.
去哪了 -斯特拉斯斯科洛塔之外
Where? -Beyond Strathclota
直至北方的荒野
to the wilderness in the north.
他没告诉我
He didn't tell me.
他去寻找布兰的号♥角
He is searching for the Horn of Bran.
我真想祝他好运
I'd like to have wished him luck.
现在情况怎么样
What's happening here?
我们在修复阿瓦隆
We're repairing the vats.
谁在负责
Who's in charge?
我
Me.
不错
Good for you.
德菲尔在这吗
Is Derfel here?
他一直在低调行事
He's been laying low,
因为卡尔顿要塞的大多数人都认为他打破了誓言
since most of Caer Cadarn think he's an oath breaker.
我把欧文的人交给了科诺作为萨哈德的一部分
I've given Owain's men to Kernow as part of the Sarhaed.
但你在和宿敌讲和
But you're making peace with old enemies.
戈菲德是冈德勒斯的舅舅
King Gorfydd is Gundleus's uncle.
我需要戈菲德
I need Gorfydd.
他意识到我们必须团结起来
He recognizes we have to unite the isle,
所以赦免了冈德勒斯 尼美
so I had to pardon Gundleus, Nimue.
总有一天我会杀了他
I will kill him one day.
我从未怀疑过
I've never doubted it.
但不是现在
But not yet.
德菲尔
Derfel!
大人
Lord.
你说过想要服侍我
You told me once you wanted to serve me.
还算数吗 -是的
Is that still true? -Yes.
你确定你清楚这意味着什么
And you're sure you know what that means?
你必须做出的牺牲
The sacrifices you'll have to make?
我确定
I do.
那就没问题了 你是我的人了
Then that settles it. You're to be my man.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
我会为你献出我的生命
I will lay down my life for you.
现在 你只需要和我一起前往波伊斯
For now, you just have to travel to Powys with me.
一路顺风 德菲尔
Travel safe, Derfel.
你感觉强大吗 -是啊
You feel strong? -Yeah.
萨吉 你觉得怎么样
Sag, what do you think?
还不错 是吧
Not bad, huh?
不错
Not bad.
我是死人坑男孩
I am the death pit boy.
你动一下 一命呜呼
You move, you die.
你看起来不一样了
You look different.
我以为你去找你姐姐了
I thought you'd gone to your sister.
我明天离开...
I leave tomorrow...
和你一样
like you.
父亲的剑 我在阿瓦隆的老房♥子里找到的
Father's. I found it at our old hut at Avalon.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表