剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
我可以告诉你这张地图上通道的确切位置
I can show you exactly where the passage is on this map.
只要你同意亚瑟的条件
On the condition that you agree to Arthur's terms.
不与戈菲德达成协议...
No pact with Gorfydd...
与顿诺尼亚和平相处十二个月
and peace with Dumnonia for 12 moons.
我能看出来你有多烦恼
I can see how much this troubles you.
我向你保证
You have my word.
这笔交易将得到履行
The deal will be honored.
我们也会这样做
As it will be by us.
给我看
Show me.
把马准备好 该走了
Get the horses ready. It's time to leave.
尼玫
Nimue!
尼玫
Nimue!
你在哪里
Where are you?
我从来没有这么高兴看到顿诺尼亚的山丘
I've never been so happy to see Dumnonian hills.
我违抗了你
I disobeyed you.
但我不能眼看着他杀了你
But I couldn't see him kill you.
我也不能看着他杀了你
I couldn't see him kill you either.
没有正确的选择
There was no right option.
但我发誓这不会是拉泰的结局
But I swear this will not be the end for Ratae.
统治是一件难事
It's hard to rule.
这不会变得更简单
It won't get any easier.
我错怪了尼美
I was wrong about Nimue.
为时未晚 亚瑟
It's not too late, Arthur.
别独自回来 但一定要回来
Don't come back alone, but come back.
我必须把你们留在这
I must leave you here.
我们在卡尔卡丹见
I'll see you all back at Caer Cadarn.
照顾好他们 桂妮薇儿 -他要去哪
Take care of them, Guinevere. - Where's he going?
你以为呢
Where do you think?
海岸里这里不远
The coast is only a short distance from here.
你要去吗
Will you go on?
去救那个死人坑男孩 你知道你想这么做的
Go and save the death pit boy. You know you want to.
我会护送桂妮薇儿回去
I'll escort Guinevere back.
阿列尔 跑起来 萨格拉莫
Aller! Run, Sagramor!
把它给我 让开
Here, give him to me. Move!
走
Come.
尼玫
Nimue?
尼玫
Nimue?
尼玫
Nimue.
住手 求你了
Stop! Please!
看着我 不
Look at me! No!
住手
Stop!
你看 你看
Look! Look! Look!
是我啊 我为你而来了
It's me! I've come for you!
我们是一体的
You are mine, and I am yours!
你看
Look.
是我
It's me.
那是我们在卡尔卡丹对彼此的誓词
Those are the vows we said to each other at Caer Cadarn.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
我找到你了
I found you.
我找到你了
I found you.
我知道你会的
I willed you to.
我想我感受到了你的呼唤
I think I felt you calling.
我大喊你的名字
I shouted your name.
我大喊你的名字
I shouted your name
在我的脑海里
inside my head,
呼唤你
conjured you up.
但后来我停止了思考
But then I stopped thinking.
甚至停止了做梦
Even dreaming.
也许是我疯了 你并不在这里...
Maybe I'm mad, and you're not here...
不不不 是我
No, no, no, no, no. It's me, it's me,
是我啊 你看着我
it's me, it's me, it's me. Look at me.
你只是半饿半饱的
You're just half-starved.
你上次吃饭是什么时候
When did you last eat?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我必须藏起来
I had to hide.
这下面有些人 德菲尔 你根本无法想象
There are people here, Derfel, you can't imagine.
我们必须逃出去
We have to get out.
我们会逃出去的 我们会的
We will get out. We will.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can.
我亲爱的德菲尔
My dear Derfel.
我爱你至深
I love you so much.
爱你至深
So much.
我很开心你在这里
I'm happy now you're here.
不不不 挺住
No, no, no, no, no. Stay with me.
我也爱你 我爱你
I love you too. I love you.
但我们不会死在这的
But we are not going to die here.
我不会让你死
I will not let you die.
监狱在哪里
Where's the prison?
岛上有洞穴
There are caves on the island.
罗马人凿出来的
Hewn by the Romans.
过去是一座矿
It used to be a mine.
乌瑟把它改成了监狱
Uther converted it into a prison.
那看起来像守卫的小屋
That looks like the guards' hut.
我什么都看不到
I can't see a thing.
诸神会是我的眼睛
The Gods will be my eyes.
醒醒
Rouse yourself.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
这是亚瑟
This is Arthur,
顿诺尼亚的捍卫者
protector and defender of Dumnonia.
这里谁是老大
Who's in charge here?
大人
My Lord.
很荣幸您能驾临这里
It's... an honor to have you amongst us.
是什么风把您吹来了
To what do we owe this happy visitation?
我想亲眼看看这座小岛
I wanted to see the isle for myself.
见见守卫它的人
To meet those who guard it.
我是马尔丁
I am Malldyn.
我一直负责这一小块荒野
I've been in charge of this little patch of wilderness
多少年我都记不清了
for more years than I can remember.
欢迎您 我随时为您服务
You are welcome. I am at your service.
你不能服侍王储
You do not serve King Mordred
当你喝得不省人事...
by drinking yourself into a stupor...
睡一整天
and sleeping throughout the day.
说的没错 但是
True enough. But, well,
我们又收到了一个罪犯
we were sent another malefactor
加入岛上的其他人
to join the others on the island.
我们想一点酒无伤大雅
We felt a little drink was in order.
我们喜欢新鲜血液
We like new blood.
我们在找一个人
We are looking for someone.
他是个好人
He is a good man.
他可能已经去了那个岛
He will have gone to the island.
好吧 找他已经没有意义了
Well, there's no point in looking for him.
他已经是个死人了
He is a dead man already.
带我去 现在
Take me there. Now.
这里...
Here, here, here...
你是对的 这是海水
You're right. Seawater.
让我们跟着它
Let's follow it.
来吧 -不
Come on! - No!
完全黑暗之人
The People of Utter Darkness.
当初我刚来的时候
When I first came,
一个孩子失踪了
a child went missing.
我听到他的尖叫
I heard the screams.
如果我们待在这
If we stay here,
我们还是会饿死
we'll die of hunger anyway.
我们必须放手一搏
We have to take our chances.
我们每隔三天喂他们
We feed them every three days.
三天 你疯了吗
Three days? Are you mad?
乌瑟国王默许了我们的做法
King Uther knew of our methods and approved.
是他让我们堵住最后一个洞口的
It was he who asked us to stop up the last cave mouth.
你撒谎
You're lying.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表