剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
你做了你必须做的事
You did what you had to do.
我想和平地处理这件事
I wanted to deal with the situation peacefully.
我给了他一个又一个的机会
I gave him chance... after chance...
但他拒绝投降
but he refused to surrender.
他说我想自己掌权
He said I only want to take power for myself.
但追求权力的是他
But it was him who sought power.
卡德维斯做出了选择
Cadwys made his choice.
他会让这个国家四分五裂
He would've ripped this country apart
威胁到你一直以来努力争取的和平
and threatened the peace that you've been working so hard to achieve.
我们收到了来自贝德温主教的消息
We received word from Bishop Bedwin.
戈菲德用黄金来标价
Gorfydd named his price in gold.
我需要立刻回应
I need to respond immediately.
摩根一收到消息就
Morgan insisted on leaving for Powys
坚持要去波伊斯
as soon as we received the message.
我告诉你等我
I told you to wait for me.
我不是你姐姐的管家
I'm not your sister's keeper.
德菲和她一起去
Derfel went with her.
她是个强大的女人 亚瑟
She's a strong woman, Arthur.
上♥床♥去吧 我的爱人
Come to bed, my love.
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
亚瑟
Arthur.
阿瓦隆有麻烦
There's trouble, at Avalon.
来 她在里面
Come. She's inside.
她受伤了吗 -没有
Is she hurt? -No.
桑苏姆在哪 -他在他的营地 但是...
Where is Sansum? -He's at his camp. But--
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 -是啊
You all right? -Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
大人
My Lord.
尼美干的 大人
Nimue did this, my Lord.
你受伤了
You're injured.
她用火和蛇攻击我们 大人
She cast fire and serpents upon us, my Lord.
谢天谢地我还活着
Thank God I am-- I am still alive.
你有任何证据证明是尼美
Do you have any proof that Nimue is responsible
造成的死亡吗 -她诅咒我们
for the deaths? -She cursed us.
发誓如果我们继续建造我们的教堂
Swore that if we continued to build our church,
我们就会由内而外腐烂
then... then we would rot from the inside.
第二天 我的人就死了
The next day, my men succumbed,
先是发烧 然后就是死亡
first to fever, then to death.
你肯定不相信诅咒的力量 主教
Surely you do not hold faith in the power of a curse, bishop.
我不相信 大人
I do not, my Lord.
我相信他给我们下了毒 必须阻止她
I believe she poisoned them, and she must be stopped.
惩罚她 一劳永逸
Punished, once and for all.
我会和她单独谈谈
I will speak with her, alone.
她想要这般混乱 大人
She wants this chaos, my Lord.
人们感到害怕或被黑暗笼罩时
And people only turn to her false Gods
就会转身投入她的假神的怀抱
when they're afraid, or when they're in the dark.
基♥督♥教就是光明
Christianity is light,
承诺
commitment.
你可以选择 大人
You have a choice, my Lord.
你可以选择
You-- You have a choice.
你可以拥有一个秩序井然的
You can have the well-ordered,
和平的不列颠 正如我的信仰一样
peaceful Britain that you seek with my faith.
或者是一个血腥的和无序的
Or you can have blood and disorder with hers.
我不想给您添麻烦 大人
I do not wish to burden you, my Lord.
婚礼怎么样
How was your wedding?
阿瓦隆一直在风言风语
It's been the talk of Avalon.
真的吗 而不是那三个死去的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Really? Not the three dead Christians?
你能离开我们吗 蕾拉
Would you leave us, Ralla?
你知道那些人身上发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened to those men?
我知道他们不该在这
I know they shouldn't have been here.
桑苏姆指控你谋杀
Sansum accuses you of murder.
桑苏姆...想要我死
Sansum... wants me dead.
那告诉我你与此无关
Then tell me you had nothing to do with it,
我可以应付他
and I can deal with him.
像你应付冈德勒斯那样
Like you dealt with Gundleus?
你毒死了那些人吗
Did you poison those men?
我诅咒他们
I cursed them.
如果他们病死了
If they fell sick and then died,
那这就是诸神的意志
then that is the will of the Gods.
别玩文字游戏 我不能保护
Don't play with words. I cannot defend
你的清白如果你拒绝否认它
your innocence if you refuse to deny it.
只有诸神才能评判我
Only the Gods can judge me.
必须要有秩序 尼美
There must be order, Nimue.
如果我们不能和平共处谈何打败撒克逊人
How can we defeat the Saxons if cannot find peace amongst ourselves?
正是
Precisely.
然而 不列颠遭受着两种疾病
Britain suffers from two sicknesses though,
亚瑟 你只看到了一种
Arthur, and you only see one.
即使你打败了撒克逊人
Even if you do defeat the Saxons,
那也不重要 如果你允许
it will not matter. Not if you allow
基♥督♥教♥徒♥壮大迫使诸神
the Christians to rise up and drive the Gods
抛弃我们
to desert us.
你的牧师每一天都使这变得更有可能
Your priest makes that more likely every day.
他不是我的牧师
He's not my priest.
那为什么给他一座教堂
Then why give him a church?
你冒犯了诸神
You've offended the Gods,
但他们和我交谈了 亚瑟
but they spoke to me, Arthur.
他们给了我一个指示
They gave me a sign.
如果我们让这片土地再次成为他们的
f we make this land theirs once again,
他们便会降临
then they will come.
他们会保护我们
They will protect us.
这是什么
What is this?
野生莴苣 -鸦♥片♥莴苣
Wild lettuce. -Opium lettuce.
它用来帮助睡眠
It's used to aid sleep.
如果剂量足够大它可以致命
And it can kill, in large enough quantities.
回答我 尼美
You will answer me, Nimue.
你给那些人下毒了吗
Did you poison those men?
如果他们死了...
If they died...
那也是诸神的意志
it was the will of the Gods.
来 来 加入我们
Ah, come, come. Join us.
不是他 -坐下
Not him. -Sit... down.
摩根夫人的护卫在这用餐
Lady Morgan's guard will eat here.
夫人
My Lady.
贝德温主教会加入我们吗
Will Bishop Bedwin be joining us?
他会的
Oh, he will.
现在 你必须品尝一下我们的葡萄酒
Now, you must taste our wine.
由我们土地上的果实
Made from the fruits of our land,
和小溪的溪水酿制而成
the water of our streams,
你再也尝不到更好的了
and you will not taste better.
怎么样 -嗯哼
Mm? -Mm-hmm.
再次感谢您接待我
Thank you again for receiving me.
我知道亚瑟重视
I know Arthur values
我们国土之间稳定的和平
the continued peace between our lands.
我发觉国王
I find kings love peace
只有在战争变得不方便的时候才喜欢和平
I find kings love peaceonly when war becomes inconvenient.
但你弟弟不是一位国王 不是吗
But your brother's not a king, is he?
吃吧
Eat! Hm!
亚瑟大人怎么样了 德菲尔
How is Lord Arthur, Derfel?
他很好 夫人
He is well, my Lady.
桂妮薇儿夫人呢
And Lady Guinevere?
我知道这样问很奇怪
I know it might seem strange for me to ask...
发生了这一切之后
after what happened.
但我非常想念她
But I miss her very much.
我母亲在我很早的时候就去世了
My mother died when I was young.
我也失去了我的母亲
I also lost my mother.
那你想必能够理解
Then you can understand.
桂妮薇儿把我照顾长大
Guinevere was the one who took care of me.
她对我而言是一位姐姐
She was like a sister to me.
是的
Yes.
她的幸福比我的更重要
Her happiness is as important to me as my own.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表