剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
我偏爱桑苏姆
that I favored Sansum.
当她的诅咒没有奏效
Then when her curses failed,
她便诉诸暴♥力♥
she resorted to violence.
她毒害了桑苏姆的同伴
She poisoned Sansum's followers,
有三个人去世了
and three of them died.
不
No.
我们都没预料到她的怒火中烧
None of us saw how angry she was,
她的睚眦必报
how... vengeful.
她在哪
Where is she?
我必须放逐她 德菲尔
I had to banish her, Derfel.
放逐她
Banished her?
尼美必须走她自己的路
Nimue must walk her own path,
就像我一样
as I did mine.
你难道没有预见到这一点吗
Could you not have seen this coming?
你难道不能阻止她吗
Could you not have stopped this?
我们的焦点必须放在王国上
Our focus must be on the kingdom.
戈菲德和撒克逊人 了解了吗
Gorfydd and the Saxons. Is that understood?
是的 我了解了
Yes, it's understood.
我信任的人
I can count the people I trust
一只手都数得过来 德菲尔
on the fingers of a mitten, Derfel.
恐怕你是其中之一
I'm afraid you're one of them.
蕾拉
Ralla.
德菲尔
Derfel.
你没事 -看看你
You're okay. -Look at you.
你越来越丰满了
You're getting bigger.
那么不再离开了
Back for good, then?
卡尔卡丹从来都不适合我们
Caer Cadarn never suited us.
更何况 莫德雷德有了新的护士
Plus, Mordred has a new nurse.
你看起来不是很难过
You don't look too sad about that.
我很骄傲能服侍我们的王子
I was proud to serve our prince.
我刚刚听说了尼美和基♥督♥教♥徒♥的事
I've just heard about Nimue and the Christians.
你觉得这是真的吗
Do you think it's true?
我不知道
I don't know.
当你和梅林离开了
With you and Merlin gone,
我想她感到孤单 走投无路
I think she felt alone, cornered.
我不相信 -德菲尔
I don't believe this. -Derfel,
我每次见到她都想和她谈谈
I tried to talk to her whenever I saw her.
我很抱歉 德菲尔 我应该更努力的
I'm sorry, Derfel. I should've tried harder.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我相信你已经尽力了
I'm sure you did your best.
她会去哪里 蕾拉 我在哪能找到她
Where would she go, Ralla? Where can I find her?
我们现在不能说这个 -一个名字 一个地点
We can't, not here, later. -A name, a place, something
她提到过的什么东西 -抱歉
that she might've mentioned. -Sorry to be
给你提供坏消息
the bearer of bad news,
但晚餐不会自己煮好
but supper won't cook itself.
很高兴你平安归来 德菲尔
Glad you're back safe, Derfel.
喔喔喔 卡尔文
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Culwyn.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
只不过是...
Just a...
马匹不想工作
workhorse didn't wanna work.
等等
Wait, wait.
拜托 帮帮我
Please. Help me.
你知道尼美会去哪里吗 卡尔文
Do you have any idea where Nimue would go, Culwyn?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
德菲尔
Derfel.
我们累了 在我们的骨子里
We're tired. In our bones.
我们埋葬死者
We-We buried our dead,
我们重建阿瓦隆 但我们无法休息
we rebuilt Avalon, but we can't rest.
我们无法入眠 我们不能...我们无法呼吸
We can't sleep, we can't--we can't breathe.
撒克逊人来势汹汹
The Saxons are coming.
戈菲德虎视眈眈
Gorfydd's coming.
各部落正在东部集结
The tribes are massing in the east,
向西部发动战争
warring in the west.
我们只想安居乐业
All we want to do is to live in peace.
不要因此评判我们
Don't judge us for that.
姐姐 我希望有一天你能原谅我
Sister, I hope one day you can forgive me.
我什么时候拒绝过你
When could I ever deny you anything?
但我不能代表贝德温
But I can't speak for Bedwin.
不
No.
谢天谢地 他的上帝不关心
Be thankful his god pays no attention
死后的身体 只关心他的灵魂
to the body after death, only his spirit.
他的上帝也更宽容
His god is also more forgiving.
也许这对我有利
Perhaps that will stand in my favor.
我相信宽恕只会给予真心悔过的人
I believe forgiveness is only granted to the truly penitent and sincere of heart.
你真的以为你能背叛
Did you really think you could betray
和轻视一个像戈菲德那样的人...
and belittle a man like Gorfydd...
伤他女儿的心
break his daughter's heart,
然后一走了之
and just--just walk away?
戈菲德是恶魔降临贝德温的罪魁祸首
Gorfydd is responsible for the evil visited on Bedwin.
我会确保他付出代价
And I will make sure that he pays.
付出代价
That he pays.
让他受苦
That he suffers.
这就是你能提供的一切吗
Is that all you can offer?
复仇
Revenge?
那什么时候能解决问题了 亚瑟
When did that solve anything, Arthur?
欲望遮蔽了你的双眼
Desire has blinded you.
它蒙蔽了你的良心
It has blinded your conscience
遮盖了你的罪责
and any shred of culpability with it.
你...已经粉碎了...
You... have crushed...
团结部落的所有希望
all hope of uniting the tribes,
诸神知道我们不能独自
and the Gods know we can't fend off
抵御戈菲德和撒克逊人
Gorfydd and the Saxons alone.
弥补你的过错
Make this right.
纠正你的错误
Make this right.
否则顿诺尼亚的废墟将会是你的遗产
Or Dumnonia's ruin will be your legacy.
尼美
Nimue!
德菲尔 -蕾拉
Derfel. -Ralla.
尼美
Nimue.
你好 德菲尔
Hello, Derfel.
啊 夫人
Ah, my Lady.
我能问问你在这里做什么吗
May I ask what you're doing here?
第一次来参观阿瓦隆
Paying my first visit to Avalon.
我一直以来都梦想着踏上这里的土地
It's always been my dream to set foot in here.
卡尔卡丹已经注意到了你的缺席
Your absence is noted at Caer Cadarn.
你没有生气 对吧
Not sulking, are you?
如果你生气了我也不怪你
Don't blame you if you were.
你在波伊斯忍♥受的一切...
What you endured in Powys...
这是我的决定 夫人
It was my decision to go, my Lady.
亚瑟对待尼美的方式
On top of Arthur's treatment of Nimue.
但她让他别无选择
But she left him no choice.
不能让人们互相毒害彼此
Can't have people going around poisoning each other.
这是亚瑟的看法
That's Arthur's view, anyway.
不是你的吗
Not yours?
我不了解尼美 甚至没见过她
I don't know Nimue. Never even met her.
但他们说她力量强大
But they say she's powerful.
接近诸神
Close to the Gods.
一个无出其右的德鲁伊
A druidess without equal.
是的
That she is.
为了一些可怜的基♥督♥教♥徒♥而浪费她
To squander her for some miserable Christian
往好里说是愚蠢 也是对所有人的侮辱...
seems foolish at best and an insult to all...
真奇怪她留下来这个
strange that she'd leave that behind.
哈
Huh.
也许...
Perhaps...
亚瑟没给她机会...
Arthur didn't give her a chance...
收拾她的东西
to gather her things.
也许
Perhaps.
尼美在哪
Where is Nimue?
我不相信亚瑟一无所知
I don't believe that Arthur has no inkling.
如果他知道 他也没告诉我
If he does, he hasn't told me.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表