剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
就像撒克逊人一样
like the Saxons, though.
你对战争感兴趣
You're interested in war?
迪尔纳赫夺走了我们家族的土地
My family lost our lands to Diwrnach,
一个爱尔兰君主
an Irish lord.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果我是个男人 我会赢回来
If I was a man, I'd win them back.
而现实是 我必须努力说服戈菲德国王
As it is, I have to try and persuade King Gorfydd
为了我去做
to do it for me.
他答应把女儿嫁给亚瑟
Are you surprised he's agreed to marry
你感到惊讶吗
his daughter to Arthur?
他是个战术家
He's a tactician.
他会先你四步思考
He'll be thinking four steps ahead.
这可能会更糟 至少亚瑟还年轻
It could be worse for her. Arthur's at least young,
而且他们说他很帅气
and they say he's handsome.
你就是亚瑟
You are Arthur!
是的 -你怎敢戏弄我
I am. -How dare you trick me!
你让我像个傻瓜 -不
You made a fool of me! -No--
你真卑鄙 -别走
It was dishonorable of you. -Don't go.
我来这个湖是有原因的
I came to this lake for a reason.
我失去了我最好的朋友 我杀了他
I lost my best friend, I killed him.
无论何时我闭上眼睛
And whenever I close my eyes,
都会看见他的脸
I see his face.
发生了什么
What happened?
他盗窃
He stole.
而且还杀了他盗窃的人
And he killed the people that he stole from.
他还隐瞒事实
Then he lied about it.
对你
To you?
是的
Yes.
那他就不是你最好的朋友
Then he wasn't your best friend,
你心里一定要明白这一点
and you must know that in your heart.
这不会让我停止想到他
It doesn't stop me from thinking about him.
他死在我怀中
He died in my arms.
想象一下
Imagine,
如果你没有杀他
if you hadn't killed him,
因为你下不了手
because you couldn't do it,
你现在会作何感想
how would you be feeling now?
妥协让步
Compromised.
我不了解你 亚瑟·阿普·奈尔
I don't know you, Arthur Ap Neb,
但看起来你不是一个
but it seems to me you're not a man
会妥协的人
to live with compromise.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁不重要
I'm not someone who matters.
我能去哪找你
Where can I find you?
亚瑟
Arthur!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我...散步去了
I... went for a walk.
我到处找你
I have been looking everywhere for you.
我以为他们把你带走了
I thought they'd taken you.
你知道的 如果你出了什么事
Hey, you know, if anything happens to you,
萨吉永远不会原谅我
Saggy would never forgive me.
我们不能让这种情况发生
Well, we can't have that.
鸟儿在正午的阳光下翱翔
Birds that fly together in the midday sun.
这是个好的预兆
A good omen for what's to come.
打开大门
Open the gates!
德菲尔 你觉得怎么样
Well, Derfel, what do you think?
跟卡尔顿要塞不同
It's different to Caer Cadarn. -Heh.
亚瑟和他的手下
Arthur and his men
带着和平来到这里
come to us in peace.
他们是我们的客人
They are our guests.
收起他的旗帜
Take his banner.
放到波伊斯之鹰旁边
Put it next to the Eagle of Powys.
五十二...
Fifty-two...
至少他还年轻
At least he's young.
帅气
And handsome.
如果我不...如果他不喜欢我怎么办
What if I don't... if he doesn't like me?
他能和你订婚是他的幸运
He's lucky to be getting betrothed to you.
你是波伊斯的夏汶公主
You're Princess Ceinwyn of Powys.
每个不列颠的国王都想娶你
Every king in Britain wants to wed you.
我们剩下的人在哪
Where are the rest of the men?
他们就在城墙外扎营
They're setting up camp, just outside the walls.
我们其中一个会在这里
One of us will be here
每晚守卫你的房♥间
each night to guard your room.
戈菲德明说了 我们和平而来
Gorfydd was clear. We come in peace.
我的亚瑟大人
My Lord Arthur,
我永远怀着和平之心
I always come in peace.
不过 最好还是采取预防措施
Still, best to take precautions.
不是吗 -嗯
Mm? -Mm.
气宇轩昂 英姿飒爽 不是吗
Very nice, very handsome, huh?
你看起来很好 大人
You look good, My Lord.
今晚只是订婚 是吗 贝德温
Tonight is just the betrothal, is that right, Bedwin?
是的 我们必须等到满月
Yes. We must wait for the moon to wax
在亚瑟和夏汶交换戒指之前
before Arthur and Ceinwyn can exchange their rings
正式成婚
and be officially wed. -Ahh.
你不舒服吗 大人
Are you not well, My Lord?
是熏香的味道
It's the smell of the incense.
德菲尔
Derfel.
你必须把这个呈给夏汶公主
You must present this to Princess Ceinwyn.
我吗
Me?
我的朋友必须给准新娘
My friend must give the bride-to-be
聘礼 这是传统
her betrothal gift. Tradition.
现在死人坑男孩
So, the death pit boy's
是你的朋友了 真不错
your friend now. That's very nice.
夏汶公主非常年轻
Princess Ceinwyn is very young.
和你年纪相仿 德菲尔
Same age as you, Derfel.
也许会让她安心
Might make her feel at ease.
好吗 -好的
Yes? -Yes.
你母亲会为你感到骄傲
Your mother would be proud of you.
你造就了我
You've made me who I am.
你为我骄傲吗
Are you proud of me?
非常
Very.
这不会改变我们之间的一切
This won't change anything between us.
我会与你的丈夫分享你的秘密
You'll share your secrets with your husband,
他也会与你分享他的
and he'll share his with you.
你是世界上最了解我的人
You're the person who knows me best in the world,
这一点不会改变
and it will stay that way.
我去找你父亲
I'll find your father.
她准备好了
She's ready.
她怎么样 -紧张
How is she? -Nervous.
她结婚还太年轻
She's young to wed...
但这是个机会
but this is an opportunity.
联盟 -我不害怕撒克逊人
The alliance. -I don't fear the Saxon
像亚瑟那么怕
like Arthur does.
这个新的领导者艾尔令人担忧 但...
This new leader Aelle is a worry, but...
联姻的好处
benefits of this marriage...
给了我在顿诺尼亚的立足之处
gives me a foothold in Dumnonia.
夏汶在卡尔顿要塞需要人手
Now, Ceinwyn will need people with her in Caer Cadarn.
千里眼 顺风耳
Sharp eyes and ears.
你将作为她的侍女同去
You will go as her lady.
我不行 -为什么
I can't. -Why not?
她的侍女应该是已婚的人
Her lady-in-waiting should be married.
我们会找个人娶你
Well, we'll get one of his men to wed you.
我的国王...
My King...
你向我父亲发誓会保护我
you swore an oath to my father to protect me.
我给予你了这么多
I have offered you much.
我尊重你
And I've respected you
当你拒绝那些给予
when you've rejected those offers.
我不是那种强求女人的男人
I'm not a man to force myself on any woman.
你知道我的理由 -嗯哼
You know my reason. -Mm-hm.
我一直很尊敬您
I've always looked up to you,
把你当做父亲一样尊敬
respected you like a second father.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表