剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
我遵守了诺言 混♥蛋♥
I kept my end. Bastard.
把这个人关押起来
Return this man to captivity.
对我侄子的羞辱没有任何意义
This humiliation of my nephew serves no purpose.
我答应过放过他的性命 仅此而已
I will spare his life. Nothing more.
撒克逊人正在集结
The Saxons are massing in earnest.
他们冲我们来了 -如果你想在
They're coming for us. -If you want to build
我们之间建立信任 释放我侄子
trust between us, releasing my nephew Gundleus
会是第一步
would be a first step on our path.
他是撒克逊间谍
He's a Saxon spy.
他说什么 -艾尔 艾尔
What did he say? -"Aelle, Aelle.
他会把你们全杀了
He will kill you all."
尼美在哪
Where's Nimue?
追寻她自己的道路
Following her own path.
我不能怀着他的孩子
I cannot bear his child.
你会丢掉自己的小命
You could've killed yourself.
特里斯坦王子 欢迎
Prince Tristan. Welcome.
在你我的王国之间
There will be blood between my kingdom
会有一场血光之灾 除非我得到正义
and yours, unless I receive justice.
你看到杀了你家人的凶手了吗
But did you see the man who killed your family?
他戴着战士的戒指
He wore a string of warrior rings.
你是个胆小鬼
You are a coward!
这不关你的事 亚瑟
This ain't your quarrel, Arthur.
神圣之剑
Sacred sword
代代相传
passed down the generations.
她说它会呼唤真正的主人
She said it would call out to its rightful owner,
像一个灯塔
like a beacon.
在卡尔顿要塞的见证下
Before the eyes of Caer Cadarn,
在诸神的见证下
and before the Gods,
我膏抹你
I anoint you
顿诺尼亚的统治者和不列颠的保卫者
的Dumnonia's ruler and Britain's defender!
给我看看
Show me.
不过是在我母亲锻造炉里找到的一把旧剑
Just an old sword I found at my mother's forge.
典型的伊格赖因风格 藏在众目睽睽之下
Typical of Igraine to hide it in plain sight.
这把剑有许多名字
This has many names.
卡尔德福尔奇
Caledfwlch,
卡达尔戈格
Cadalchog
王者之剑
Excalibur.
可以肯定的是 这是戈那班斯
What's known for sure is that it was forged
在冥界锻造的
in the Otherworld by Gobannus...
铁匠之神
the God of smithcraft.
我知道戈那班斯试试额
I know who Gobannus is.
但这把剑真的没有任何传奇
But really, there is no mystery to this blade.
我在爱尔兰找到的
I found it in Ireland.
在梦境较量中从一个德鲁伊那赢来的
Won it off a druid in a dream contest.
你把这把剑给了我母亲
You gave this sword to my mother?
她为什么不告诉我
Why didn't she tell me?
她担心你
She feared for you.
她毫不怀疑乌瑟会指控你叛国
She didn't put it past Uther to accuse you of treason.
我们一致同意 这是对你最好的
We agreed, together, it was for the best.
有时候我希望你不要
Sometimes I wish you hadn't meddled
对我的童年多管闲事 梅林
in my childhood, Merlin.
我没有多管闲事 我帮助抚养你
I didn't meddle, I helped raise you
在她的祝福之下
with her blessing.
你鼓励她对我保守秘密
You encouraged her to keep secrets from me.
不管怎样 还是殊途同归
Anyhow, it's as it should be.
你自己找到了王者之剑
You've found Excalibur for yourself.
当佩剑者陷入困境时
When the sword's wearer is in trouble,
戈那班斯会离开冥界
Gobannus will leave the Otherworld
来助他一臂之力
and come to his help.
你今天与欧文的战斗
You fought with such strength and certainty
如此坚定有力 是因为
against Owain today because you held
你手中握着这把剑
this sword in your hand.
杀掉欧文的...
This sword...
...不是这把剑
...did not kill Owain.
是我杀了欧文
I killed Owain.
我必须接受这一点
I have to live with that.
你为什么不肯承认你不是一个人
Why won't you accept you are not alone?
如果你注定要拯救不列颠
If you are to save Britain,
我相信你是唯一一个能做到的人
and I believe you're the only person who can,
你需要环顾四周
you need to look around you.
你有朋友 明处的和暗处的
You have friends, seen and unseen.
你对我所做的一切我深表感激 梅林
I am grateful for all you've done for me, Merlin,
还有你对我付诸的信心
and for the faith that you have in me.
我会努力给这座小岛带来和平
I will try to bring peace to this isle
和人♥民♥的幸福
and happiness to its people.
但我会按自己的方式
But I will do it my way.
你为什么不能捡起来送给小孩
Why can't you pick it up and take it to the child?
因为它还没驯服
Because it's not tame yet.
这倒新鲜
That's new.
它昨天还不让我这么做
It wouldn't let me do that yesterday.
好像我们担心的事还不够多似的
As if we don't have enough things to worry about.
萨琳娜没有家人
Sarlinna has no family.
过来
Come here. Come here.
我至少可以给她一只小猫
The least I can do is give her a kitten.
欧文也许犯了错 但他是个好人
Owain might have made mistakes, but he was a good man.
而且他对我们很好
And he was good to us.
你本有一个光明的未来
You had a bright future.
而现在...
Now...
我感觉更好...
I feel better...
更轻松...
lighter... now,
比做欧文的手下时
than when I was Owain's man.
我们还得吃东西
We have to eat.
你问过亚瑟他能否帮助我们吗
Have you asked Arthur if he can help us?
我从没问过他
I could never ask him.
你打破了对欧文大人的誓言
You broke your oath to Lord Owain.
你把矿井的事告诉了亚瑟
You told Arthur about the mine.
不 我没有 -别骗我
No, I did not. -Don't you lie to me.
我没有
I didn't!
你的运气已经用光了 小子
Your luck has run out now, boy!
不是我
It wasn't me!
瑞恩斯 阿巴纳
Raince Ap Annan!
没错...
Yes...
诅咒碑上刻着你的名字
your name is on that Curse Tablet.
刻着你们所有人的名字
All of your names are on it.
你们的命在我手中
Your deaths are in my hand.
你们的命是我的
Your lives are mine.
还有你们的灵魂
And your souls.
跪下
Get down.
趴在地上
Get down on your belly.
趴在地上
On your belly!
你们必须发誓
You must swear an oath...
永远不会伤害德菲尔
never to harm Derfel.
如果你们做不到
And if you don't,
伊格赖因会将你们粉身碎骨
then Igraine will crush your bones
把你们带上路
and take you with her
去往黑暗的冥界
to the dark Otherworld,
永世不得超生
where you will stay forevermore.
在这片绿色的土地上 你们永远也找不到新的身体
You will never find new bodies on this green earth.
我发誓
I, I, I, I swear, I swear!
我要听到你们全说出来
I need to hear it from all of you.
我发誓
I swear. I swear. I swear.
滚 滚开
Go! Run!
趁你们还没人头落地
While you still have a head on your body.
若你们胆敢回头看
If you dare look back...
你怎么知道他们会找上门来
How did you know they'd come for us?
自从欧文死后我就一直在观察他们
I've been watching them since Owain's death.
很明显他们会做些什么
It was obvious they'd try something.
你也许救得了德菲尔
You might have saved Derfel,
但你阻止不了他们冲我来
but there is nothing to stop them coming for me.
我父亲总是在大厅会见
My father always met with the Kings of Britain
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表