剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
但他没看错你
but he was right about you.
他看清了你的本质
He saw you for what you really are.
一个背信弃义的私生子
A treacherous bastard!
你会回到卡尔卡丹
You will come to Caer Cadarn,
你要为你的所作所为负责
and you will answer for what you have done.
你说你不想统治 只不过是残疾弟弟
You say you won't wanna rule-- that you're just a caretaker
的守卫者
for your crippled brother...
但我也看清了你的本质
but I see you for what you really are too.
够了
Enough!
投降吧 卡德维斯
You will surrender, Cadwys.
投降
Surrender.
那个将来会成为国王的私生子
The bastard who would be king.
他们发烧了
They fell to a fever.
瘟疫
The pox.
他们没有症状
They bear no marks.
这种病...是内部的
The disease is... within.
什么
What?
不
No.
不 那个女巫的诅咒没有作用
No, the witch's curse has no power.
她在这里没有力量 不是吗
She has no power here. Right?
给你
Here you are.
还有多远
How much further?
我们和亚瑟大人北上时在这里休息
We rested here on the way north with Lord Arthur.
卡尔多尔福温还有一天的路程
Caer Dolforwyn was a further day's ride.
要犯一个错误还有很长的路要走
That's a long way to go to make a mistake.
如果有人可以批评亚瑟 那就是我
If anyone is allowed to criticize Arthur, it's me.
你认为他错了吗
Do you think that he was wrong...
娶了桂妮薇儿夫人
to marry Lady Guinevere?
亚瑟只做他认为对的事
Arthur always does what he thinks is right.
即使那意味着选择一条最艰难的路
Even if that means choosing the hardest path.
这常常发生
And with him, it often does.
他真让人为难 德菲尔
He makes thinks so hard for himself, Derfel.
但他是对的吗
But is he right?
他已经走了这么远了
Well, he has been so far.
所以他才那么烦人
That's why he's so annoying.
我看着我的弟弟一次又一次成功
Over and over, I have watched my brother succeed
即使每个人都认为他会失败
when everyone thought he would fail.
所以...
So...
如果他相信娶桂妮薇儿
if he believes that marrying Guinevere
是正确的事 那么...
is the right course, then...
我也相信
I must, too.
我们必须相信
I mean, we all must.
愿光明永远照耀他们
Let the light shine perpetually upon them,
愿上帝怜悯他们 愿他们的灵魂得到安息
and, through the mercy of God, may their souls rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 兄弟
Amen, brother.
阿门
Amen.
你有什么想对我说的吗
Is there something you want to say?
嗯
Hm?
那个女巫诅咒了我们
The witch has cursed us.
我们都要死了
We are all going to die.
这不是诅咒
This is not a curse.
她给他们下了毒
Now, she poisoned them,
她谋杀了他们
she murdered them,
我会确保她受到惩罚
and I will make sure she is punished for it.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我保证
I will make sure.
主啊 请宽恕我们
Forgive us our Lord, have mercy,
因为我们得罪了你
because we've sinned against thee.
主啊 请宽恕我们
Forgive us our Lord, have mercy.
她在那 兄弟们
There she is, brothers!
尼美 你看到了吗
Nimue! You see?
上帝的意志与我们同在
The will of God is with us.
出来 尼美 面对正义
Come out, Nimue, and face justice.
你们在这里干什么 离那里远点
What are you doing here? Get away from there!
你们窝藏一个杀人犯
You are harboring a murderer.
她毒死了我的人
She poisoned my men,
其中三人已经死亡
and three of them are dead,
我会把她带到卡尔卡丹
and I will take her to Caer Cadarn,
她将在那里承认她的罪过
where she will confess her sins
她将会受到惩罚
and she will be punished.
你敢动尼美一根手指头
You lay a finger on Nimue,
你会后悔的 -兄弟们...
you'll regret it. -Brothers...
我去找亚瑟
I'm going to fetch Arthur.
你把他带来 把他带到这来
You bring him. You bring him here
这样他就能看到那个德鲁伊做了什么
so he can see what the druidess has done.
去啊
You go!
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
我敬爱的的神
Sweet Christ.
她完全疯了 兄弟们
She's completely mad, brothers.
我们投下来自天堂的火 现在就投
We cast fire from heaven. We cast it now!
救命
Please!
你会面对正义的 尼美
You will face justice, Nimue.
你会因此受到惩罚
You will face justice for this!
打开大门
Open the gates!
夫人 德菲尔
My Lady. Derfel.
哦
Oh.
陌生的环境
Strange circumstances.
见到你的脸庞真是幸事
It's a blessing to see your face.
我以为你在拉泰
I thought you were in Ratae.
我是的
I-I was.
后来修道院院长和我来了这里
And then the abbot and I came here
直接与戈菲德对话
to speak directly with Gorfydd.
谈判被...拖延了
Negotiations have been... protracted.
但我得到了很好的待遇
But I've been treated well.
很好 -你的旅途怎么样
Good. -How was your journey?
很长
Long.
但德菲尔是一个优秀的向导
But Derfel was an excellent guide.
我一直都知道这孩子是个好人
I always knew this boy was a good one.
我听说我们有访客了
I am told we have visitors!
我们还以为是你的弟弟 夫人
We were expecting your brother, my Lady.
亚瑟在西部有事耽搁了
Arthur has been detained in the west,
但他送来了他的歉意
but he sends his apologies.
我在这代表他
I'm here on his behalf.
你的主教是一位令人印象深刻的谈判者
Your bishop here is a very impressive negotiator.
没有几个人有足够的勇气留下来
Not many would be brave enough to stay behind
清理你弟弟的烂摊子
to fix your brother's messes.
德菲尔 去拿金子
Derfel, go get the gold.
他在教堂是一个浪费
He's wasted in the church.
我在我的议会中给他提供了一个位置
I offered him a place on my council,
但他拒绝了
and he turned me down.
很不幸 我服侍的是另一个人
Sadly, my services belong to another.
哦 属于另一个人
Oh, belong to another.
也有幽默感 不是吗
Sense of humor too, eh? Eh?
也许我还是会留下他
Perhaps I'll keep him anyway.
大人
My Lord.
现在你去清点♥金♥子
Now, you go count the gold,
确保一切井然有序
make sure everything is in order.
当然
Of course.
与此同时 我相信你肯定想梳洗一下
And meanwhile, I'm sure you'd like to freshen up.
今晚 我们将为您举办一场盛大的宴会
Tonight, there will be a feast in your honor.
那真是非常慷慨 但真的
That's very generous, but, really,
不必大费周章 -不不不
it won't be necessary. -No, no, no, no, no.
波伊斯以她对朋友的好客为豪
Powys prides herself for her hospitality to friends.
我们是朋友 不是吗
And we are friends... are we not?
当然是
Of course.
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back.
发生了什么
What happened?
卡德维斯死了
Cadwys is dead.
我杀了他
I killed him.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表