剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
My father tried to strong-arm Gorfydd.
却只是将他越推越远
All he did was drive him away.
我不会重蹈覆辙
I won't repeat his mistake.
欧文勋爵
Lord Owain.
卡德维斯国王
King Cadwys.
起来
Get up.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
恐怕你这一路的辛劳都白费了
I fear you've had a wasted journey.
哦 是吗
Oh, aye?
是的
Aye.
你看
You see.
什么都没了
All nothing.
收割失败
Harvest failed.
收...收割
Oh, the... the harvest.
收割失败了 伙计们
The harvest failed, fellas.
收割失败了
The harvest failed.
明年我们会做得更好
Next year we'll do better.
我不能两手空空的返回卡尔顿要塞 卡德维斯
I can't go back to Caer Cadarn empty-handed, Cadwys.
你知道的
You know that.
我们只好将就了 不是吗
We'll have to make do, won't we?
走吧
Come on.
摩根 -梅林
Morgan. -Merlin.
劳拉
Ralla.
不太像家 不是吗
Not quite home, is it?
确实不像
No, it's not.
但他们说我们很快就能回阿瓦隆了
But they say we'll be back in Avalon soon.
腹痛吗
Colic?
让我来
Allow me.
还没好 -足够了
It's not ready. -Ready enough.
你们脸上涂抹的东西真可爱
Oh, it's lovely, this. Lovely little spread.
无与伦比 可以说
Remarkable, in fact.
如此花费然而你们却交不起税款
Such fine fare and yet you can't pay what you owe.
沼地上有钱
There's money on the moor.
是吧
Oh, aye.
锡
Tin.
锡? -锡
Tin? -Tin.
可能还有金子 但锡有很多
And gold, maybe. But plenty of tin.
没有锡你造不出青铜器
You can't make bronze without tin,
他们在高卢就付出了很大的代价
and they pay a fancy price for it in Gaul,
更别说一个国家了
let alone up country.
哦
Oh!
但不是我的锡
It's not my tin.
那肯定是某人的锡
Oh, well, it must be someone's tin.
实际上
Mmm. Fact is,
乌瑟派了一队来自科诺的人过来
Uther let in a pack of men from Kernow...
科诺?
Kernow?
开采矿产
...to work the old Roman mines
因为我们的人缺乏技巧
'cause our people lack the skills.
那我们就进入沼地 干掉几个旷工
Oh aye, so head up the moor and rough up a few miners.
我不行
I can't.
他们如果知道是我
They'd know it was me.
我会被迫付钱给他们
I'd be forced to pay sarhaed.
如果我能找一个人
If... I could find somebody to...
帮我打击那些混♥蛋♥
thin the bastards out for me...
逼他们向我寻求庇护
make them look to me for protection, see.
好吧 我上钩了
Yeah. All right. I'll bite.
告诉我更多
Tell me more.
还有更多在那个地方
Plenty more where that came from.
我们让你居住在我们的领土
We let you live on our land.
耕种我们的土地
And till our soil.
你却用蔑视来报答
And yet you pay us back with scorn.
蔑视
Scorn.
不再是了
Well, not any more.
我是第一个抱他
I was the first to hold him.
直视这双眼睛的人
To look in those eyes.
你会是最后一个吗
And you would be the last?
我所看到的
What I saw...
是一个警告 亚瑟 来自诸神的警告
It's a warning, Arthur, from the gods.
我们必须留心
We must heed it.
我会带他北上 去到一个山村
I will take him north, a mountain village.
那里的人和王储自己永远也不会发现他的身份
They'll never know he's a prince and neither will he.
无忧无虑地生活
A life of quiet inconsequence...
你口中的山将会是
The only mountain involved will be
你抛下他的那座
the one that you throw him off.
而你 年复一年 保卫他的王座
While you, year upon year, guard his throne.
我不会让你因为幻象而杀掉他
I won't let you kill him on the strength of a vision.
我不是在征求你的同意
I'm not seeking your permission.
有些人年老时智慧也随之增长 智慧而坚强
Some men grow wise in old age, wise and hard.
另一些人则变得不堪一击 终日惶恐
Others grow weak and flabby and frightened.
例如你的父亲
Your father, for instance.
乌瑟? 他害怕?
Uther? Frightened?
因为他的恐惧 他抛下我转向了贝德温
And in his fear, he fled from me to Bedwin,
从旧神转向新神
from the old gods to the new.
对他的不忠和怯懦的惩罚
And the punishment for his faithless cowardice
是一个邪恶的怪物
was an evil spawn.
不要选择妥协的道路 亚瑟
Do not choose the path of compromise, Arthur.
让开
Stand aside.
我宣誓做他的保护者
I am his sworn protector.
你的誓言属于顿诺尼亚
Your oath is to Dumnonia
你所忠诚的亦是顿诺尼亚
and it's Dumnonia you'll be serving.
莫德雷德是... -你再说一次...
Mordred is... -Speak his name...
他的名字
one more time...
我会让你见识我的保护 梅林
and I shall have to do some protecting, Merlin.
让开
Stand aside.
不
No.
看着他的眼睛 告诉我我错了
Look into his eyes and tell me I'm wrong.
诸神不会再警告我们 亚瑟
The gods won't warn us again, Arthur.
当你鼓起勇气时 你知道去哪找我
When you find your courage, you know where I'll be.
别动 德菲尔
Hold still, Derfel.
你很勇敢 不是吗
You're very brave, aren't you?
欧文 他说到做到 是吧
Owain, true to his word, huh?
这次双倍收获 双倍收获
Double the haul this time! double the haul!
喂 卡德维斯
Oi, Cadwys.
怎么了 欧文
Yes, Owain?
如果我们深夜十分潜入
If we went in and cleared those tin mines,
拿走锡矿 没有人受伤
dead of night, no blood spilt...
你确定不会有什么后果吗
you're certain there'll be no repercussions?
我确定
I am.
一言为定
Done.
一言为定
Done.
现在你听好了
Now you listen to me.
这是我们之间的事 你明白吗
This stays between us. Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
该走了
Time to go.
把货收起来
Cover the haul!
你看上去有点焦虑 亚瑟
You seem anxious, Arthur.
又一天过去了 冈德勒斯仍未归来
Another day and Gundleus has not returned.
我有信心 主教
I have faith, bishop.
你每天早上都出现在这里
Your presence here every morning,
晚上最后一件事却不是
and last thing at night, says otherwise.
我希望有一天 你会像信任萨拉莫格一样信任我
I hope, in time, you'll trust me as you do Sagramor.
流亡期间 不信任何人让我活了下来
In exile I survived by trusting no one.
除了你自己的手下 -除了我的手下
Except your men... -Except my men.
这个习惯很难改掉
It's a hard habit to break.
也许你不该改掉
Well, perhaps you shouldn't try.
你父亲生前谁都不信
Your father didn't trust a soul,
但如果你讨厌撒克逊人那就够了
but if you hated the Saxon it was enough.
他会欢迎你 和你一起工作
He'd welcome you and work with you...
黑盾 锡卢里亚人...
Blackshield, Silurian...
基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Christian.
你的新任基♥督♥教牧师
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表