剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
但它们在运送途中
But they disappeared
就消失了
on the way.
一个出现在马赛北部最大的一个
One showed up in the murder of five members
贩毒团伙五个成员的谋杀案中
in one of the biggest drug gangs in Northern Marseille.
又有几个出现在塞浦路斯
A couple more popped up in Cyprus
原因不明
for reasons unknown.
但是剩下的那些
But of the rest
全部无影无踪
nada de nada, thin air.
尽管有关于基♥地♥组♥织♥
Although there were rumours of Al Qaeda
和北非现金的传闻
and North Africa cash.
没人能抓到卢维奥的把柄
Nobody could pin anything on our friend L'Ouvreur,
但这并没有让他与
but it didn't endear him
利比亚人 东欧人
to the Libyans, the Eastern Europeans
受创的黑♥手♥党♥贩毒集团
a wounded mafia drug clan
或者DCRI更亲近
or the DCRI.
他们都很乐意
All of whom would happily walk
把这个该死的双重间谍
the double crossing fucker
送进坟墓
into a shallow grave for it.
我有没有遗漏什么
Have I left anything out?
给我一个他所有化名的最新名单 好吗
Give me an up-to-date list of all his aliases, will you?
我想从他的英国联♥系♥人下手
I'll work through his British contacts.
看看我能否找到与丹尼·希勒的关联
See if I can find a tie-in with Danny Hillier.
他的公♥司♥呢
他是个真正的电脑天才
这就是我们被他的网络安保打败的原因
那么去抓他吧
So let's get him.
不要再胡乱怪罪
No more bollocks blaming
特务机关了
the secret services.
我们的目标下一次露面的时候
Next time our seal comes up for air
你们最好做好准备 迎接一场混乱
you lot better be ready with a fucking big club.
- 她说了什么 - 关于小海豹的什么事
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你在忙些什么吗
Are you working on something?
哦 是一部还没写完的精彩小说
Oh...a great unfinished novel.
讲的是什么故事
What's it about?
爱情 死亡
Love, death,
国家现状
the state of the nation.
这么多年过后 我还是喜欢玩这个
Still addicted after all these years.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不太好
Not really.
我能帮些什么吗
Anything I can help you with?
不 我想不能
No, I don't know what.
我觉得我什么也不知道
I don't think I know anything any more.
这样吧
I tell you what
你喝这一杯
you have this
我再去买♥♥一杯
I'll go get another.
然后你就能卸去负担了
Then you're going to unburden yourself.
我反正不用去打卡上班
It's not like I have to clock on anywhere.
你有两条新消息
嘿 我只是想知道
Hey, I just wanted to find out
我们能和扣作人♥质♥的DCRI警员通话吗
can we speak to the DCRI officer he took hostage?
另外 受伤的家伙怎么样了
Also, how are the injured guys doing?
请给我回电
Call me back.
嘿 爱丽丝 我是盖尔
听着 我不能继续这样了
如果可以的话 明天在宾馆和我见面
我会等着你的
在这个案子里
You've been a big advocate of a lone wolf theory
你一直拥护自己的独狼理论
in this case.
是的
Yes.
首先 亲爱的
Ground zero, love.
你知道的都是错的
Everything you know is wrong.
如果有证据证明我是错的
If evidence proves me to be wrong,
我会重新考虑我的观点
I will always reconsider my views.
你先请
Please.
奥利弗对你评价很高
Olivier thinks highly of you.
很好 我对他评价也很高
Good. I think highly of him.
那你要去竞争他的职位吗
So you're going for his job?
当他受到巴黎的提拔
When he gets his Paris promotion.
哦 难道没人告诉你吗
Ooh, did nobody tell you?
我对目前的工作很满意
I'm happy with the job I have.
很好
Very good.
没人喜欢太有野心的女人 确实是这样
Nobody likes a woman who's too ambitious, of course.
那或许就是为什么你和罗巴克合得来
That's probably why you and Roebuck click.
他也逃避了对权威的挑战
He ran from the challenge of authority as well.
或许我们认为有更重要的事情
Perhaps we think other things are more important.
放松点 太阳舞小子
Lighten up, sundance.
这只是一次观察
It was just an observation.
听着 我现在要出去一趟
Look, I'm going to get back over
然后... 我也不知道
and...I don't know.
去丹尼·希勒的公♥寓♥查查
Check up on Danny Hillier's flat.
我一会再给你打电♥话♥好吗
Can I call you later?
好的 工作愉快
Good. Enjoy.
我实际上对他评价很高
I have a very high opinion of him, actually.
他本可以成为一个竞争者
He could've been a contender once.
当然 他也曾拥有所有女性中的精英
And then of course he had the pick of all the ladies.
我想说 你让我想起了自己
You know, I'd like to say you remind me a lot of myself
当我年轻的时候
when I was younger
但你其实一点也不像
but you really fucking don't.
我该回去了 但是... 谢谢你
I should get back, but...thank you.
你知道吗
You know?
将烦恼与别人分享 烦恼就加倍了
A problem shared, is a problem doubled.
我有一个网站
I've got this website
需要被更新很久了 而且我...
that I've been needing to update for ages, and I'm...
我很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to help.
当然了 我会付你钱的
I'll pay you, obviously, you know.
不 请我喝杯饮料就行了
No, I wouldn't let you buy me more than a drink.
一般的费用
Normal fee.
我或许还收费过高了
I might even overcharge you.
我自己吃晚饭
My own dinner.
我们抓到他之后 会在哪里审讯
So where will he be trialed when we get him,
那个... 法比安·文森特
this...Fabien Vincent?
我猜是法国吧
France, I guess.
整个过程会很长的
That'll be a long haul process.
那是什么
What is that?
乍一看 先生
At first appearance sir,
我觉得那是一个带后♥庭♥自♥慰♥器的阴♥茎♥环
I'd say it's a cock ring with anal intruder.
我知道这个 因为...
I know this because...
不 不 不 查克斯 你的私生活...
No no no, Chuks, your private life...
我需要将维尔街头袭击的
I had to catalogue a bunch of evidence
证据做分类
for the Villiers street raid.
你能在亚马逊上买♥♥到这个
You could get them on Amazon.
真的吗
Really?
又是一个让他们多交税的原因
Another reason for them to pay more tax.
天呐
Oh God.
天呐
Oh God.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam!
快叫一辆救护车
Call an ambulance.
他弄个这个干什么
What's he got that for?
吉尔斯·哈多克 那是他的真名字
Giles Haddock. It's his real name.
怎么了 你觉得这里面有蹊跷
What's up? You think there's something fishy about it?
我不知道他改了名字
I didn't know he changed his name.
我在背景调查里看到过
I saw it in the background checks.
你为什么不告诉我
So why didn't you tell me?
这个名字下面没有什么历史
He's got no previous under the name.
他的护照和驾驶证都在丹尼·希勒的名下
His passport and driver licence is under Danny Hillier.
你知不知道老虎伍兹的真实名字是
Did you know that Tiger Woods' real name
艾德里克
is Eldrick.
是的 你好
Yeah, hi.
你接孩子了吗
Have you got the kids?
好的 我直接过去
Right. I'll go straight there.
我得走了
Got to go.
好的
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表