剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Cool.
你在过去二十四个小时里吃了什么 劳拉
What have you eaten in the last 24 hours, Laura.
你说谎的话 我会知道的
I'll know if you're lying.
咖啡和姜汁饼干
Coffee and ginger nuts.
很棒 我不会推荐别人效仿这种食谱
Okay, I wouldn't actually post that on mum's net.
但是它确实解释了你眩晕和恶心的缘由
But it does explain the dizziness and nausea.
你在工作时压力很大吗
Are you under a lot of stress at work?
在工作时没有
Not at work, no.
你想不想谈一谈
You want to chat about it?
反正我有事要和你交流交流
I've something I need to discuss with you anyway.
你还好吗 发生了什么
Are you okay? What happened?
嘿
Hey.
我只是在告诉劳拉
I was just telling Laura the correct medical term
阴♥茎♥尾端那块无用皮肤的正确医学术语
for the useless flap of skin at the end of a penis.
一个男人
A man.
啊 当然
Ah, of course.
你需要照顾照顾你的妻子 罗巴克先生
You need to look after your wife, Mr. Roebuck.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
没事 我可以回家了
It's nothing. I can go home.
劳拉营养不良 压力过大 并且贫血
Laura is undernourished, stressed and anaemic.
她需要休息
She needs rest
合适的食物
proper food
还有铁
and iron.
那个...
What about...
他们很好
They're fine.
他们
They re?
心跳都正常
Both heartbeats normal.
双胞胎
Twins?
我丈夫是一名警♥察♥
My husband is a detective.
卡斯托尔和波吕丢刻斯
Castor and Pollux,
宙斯的孪生子
罗妮和雷吉
Ronnie and Reggie,
比吉斯乐队里的两个 但我记不清是哪个了
two of the Bee Gees, but I can't remember which.
- 巴里和罗宾 - 莫里斯和罗宾
- Barry and Robin. - Morris and Robin.
巴里是那个看起来像狮子的人
Barry is the one that looks like a lion.
在这点上我觉得你丈夫是对的
On this one I think your husband might be correct.
我先走了 劳拉
I'll leave you now, Laura.
你的药很快会送来
Your meds will be arriving shortly.
尽管是国民健康保险服务给的
Although given this is the NHS,
我不建议你立刻都吃掉
I wouldn't take shortly too literally.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我带你回家
I'll run you home.
今晚我会照顾孩子们
I'll take care of the kids tonight.
我睡客房♥
I'll sleep in the spare room.
好的
Okay.
双胞胎
Twins!
别哭啊 别哭
Hey, don't cry. Don't cry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要哭好不好
Please don't cry.
真烦
Bollocks.
不 接电♥话♥吧
No, just speak to her.
你不能停止调查这个案子
You can't stop working on the case.
正好我也想一个人静一静
I want to be on my own for a bit now anyway.
稍等一下
Just give me a second.
抱歉 我来了
Sorry, here I am.
我走后你跟安德里亚相处得怎么样
How did you get along with Andrea after I left.
你们玩得开心吗
Did you two have fun together?
不 不开心 她很无理
No, we did not. She was rude.
你太太好吗
Is your wife okay?
是的 是的 她挺好的
Oh yeah, yes, we think she is.
不错
Good.
我读了精神病医生的报告
I've read the psychiatrist's report.
很快嘛
Well, that was quick.
这个情况下 我们觉得一个产科医生
Although we thought an obstetrician
可能比精神病医生来得更有用
was probably more useful than a shrink, in this case.
不 我意思是...
No, I meant...
我知道你的意思 谢谢关心
I know what you meant. But thanks for asking.
我希望你不至于把它写在手上
I hope you didn't have to write it on your hand.
问...卡尔...他的
Ask...Karl...if his
- 妻子还好吗 - 很搞笑
- wife...is...all right. - Very funny.
报告说他极度傲慢
It says he was extremely arrogant,
总是在寻找新体验
always looking for new experiences.
执行总结:一个高智商的
Executive summary: A highly
反♥社♥会♥分子
intelligent sociopath.
是的
Yes.
他们不是总是那样的吗
Aren't they always?
我一直怀疑真理杀手过去是警♥察♥
I always suspected TT was police.
- 但现在不是 - 以前是
- But he's not. - But he was.
在隧♥道♥和理发店里都找到了
And hidden cameras found
隐藏好的摄像机
in both the tunnel and the barbershop
是特务机关用的那种
were the kind used by the secret services.
你在丹尼的公♥寓♥里找到什么了吗
Did you find anything at Danny's flat?
不知道
Uhm...don't know.
好吧
Okay, well,
我想我会在两小时内回到自己的公♥寓♥
I think I'll be in my flat in about two hours.
你想找人说话就打给我
Call me if you need to talk.
我整晚都要工作
I'll be working through the night.
好的
Okay.
你好 爱丽丝
你把她哄睡觉了吗
Did you get her down in the end?
是的 棕色小熊
Yeah. Brown Bear.
我要说上五十遍
I had to read it like 50 times.
劳拉睡着了吗
Is Laura asleep?
她房♥里的灯关着
Her light's out.
好的
Good
喝啤酒吗
A beer?
好啊
Sure.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你记得你跟我讲过吗
Do you remember reading to me?
当然记得
Of course I do.
我最爱的故事是
My favourite was the one
一个孩子晚上走到花♥园♥里
about the kid who goes into the garden at night
因为他...又害怕又孤独 他睡不着
because he's...scared and lonely and he can't sleep.
然后...
And then...
然后他和这个
and then he makes friends
很早就在花♥园♥里的小女孩
with this little girl in the garden
做了好朋友
from long ago.
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
贝吉说你不坏 你只是懦弱
Becky says that you're not bad, you're just weak.
很好
Oh good.
谢谢贝吉 无论你是谁
Thanks Becky, whoever you are.
她的意思是责怪父母是很不成熟的行为
She just means it's immature to blame your parents.
从现在起你要
You have to take responsibility
对自己负起责任
for who you are in the now.
从现在起
In the now, eh?
贝吉她写励志书吗
Does she write self-help books, Becky?
她是我的第一个女朋友 搬到南非去了
She was my first girlfriend. She moved to South Africa.
我们还在网上聊天
We still chat online.
她伤了你的心吗
Did she break your heart?
她确实伤了我的心
She pretty got me there.
对不起
You know, I'm sorry.
我最终挺过来了
I got over it in the end.
你感觉如何
Hey, how are you feeling?
我觉得我不一样了
I thought I was different.
你与众不同
You are different.
我再也不相信你说的话了
I'll never believe that again.
因为你的所作所为
It's what you've done.
我是查克斯 请留言 谢谢
This is Chuks, please leave a message. Cheers.
查克斯 给我回电
Chuks, call me will you?
有些事我想请你帮我查一下
There's something I want you to dig out for me.
爱丽丝·瓦塞尔曼 刑事科 请留言
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表