剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
I'll sign the contract.
稍后给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
我写完书 然后就辞职
I'll write the book, then I'm out.
该死
Fuck it.
我爸爸是个混♥蛋♥ 对吧
I guess my dad's an ass hole, huh?
你把他赶出去了
You threw him out?
至少现在如此
For now. At least, yeah.
我想他只是时日不济
I guess he's just having a hard time
现在什么都不顺
with everything right now.
知道了
Yeah, got it.
又有三个农场被排除了
Three more farms cleared.
网上疯传这些孩子的事
The internet is going mad about those kids.
局面快失控了
It's trending off the scale.
杀了非洲裔孩子怎么样
"What about the African kids?"
他应该被绳之以法 判处死刑
"He should be strung up and get the death penalty."
人们为何会想去
Why do people feel the need
评论网上的每一篇文章
to comment on every single online article?
和真理杀手的所作所为理由一样
The same reason TT is doing it.
他们想让别人听到自己的想法
They want to be heard.
我记得你说他很生气
I thought you said he was angry?
不 看看这个
No. Look at this.
男孩的妈妈会得到补偿的
"Boy's mum is on benefits..."
救女孩
"SAVE THE GIRL."
安息吧 小男孩
"RIP little boy."
他们在投票
They're voting.
拉希德先生
Mr. Rashid?
出什么事了
What's happening?
我们没招惹你啊 求求你
What have we ever done to you, please?
快跑啊
Come on, move.
快走
MOVE NOW
离开这儿 快
GET OUT OF HERE! GO!
拉希德先生 带我离开这儿
Mr. Rashid, get me out...
待在我身后
Get behind me.
待在我身后
Stay behind me!
不 他不能这么做
No, he can't.
不能
He can't.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
这他妈想说明什么
What the fuck is that meant to prove?
我们应该认为他是个好人还是怎样
We're meant to think he's kind or something.
卡尔 快点
Cal, hurry up!
快
Quickly!
不
No.
天哪
God.
他妈的
Fuck.
这些孩子被毁了
These children are ruined now.
他们失去了纯真
Their innocence is gone.
但这就是
But this is what you do to children
你们每天对孩子做的事
every single day.
你们什么时候才能发现
When will you see, then?
什么时候能停止
When will it stop?
莱利农场
Riley farm.
这地方比我们想的要远
It's further out than we thought it was.
他不能为我们提供任何情报
He can't tell us anything.
不 安瓦尔
No! Anwar!
为什么 为什么我没看到我儿子
Why? Why can't I see my son?
那是我儿子
That is my son.
那是我儿子
That is my son.
我想见他
And I want to see him.
所以就这样了 两位
So that's it then, folks?
最后一条真理 他仍然逍遥法外
The final truth, he's still free.
现在他会消失
Now he'll disappear.
什么事
Yes?
亚当·罗巴克在楼下等你
We have Adam Roebuck down here for you.
好的
Okay.
你回来干什么
What do you want?
我来拿些衣服 看看孩子
I just came to get some clothes. See the kids.
他们睡了 亚当出去了
They're a sleep, and Adam's out.
你看了今天的新闻没有 知道发生了什么事吗
Did you see the news today? See what happened?
我爱你
I love you.
希望你当上了首相
嘿
Hey.
我...
I...
你好吗
How are you?
我在工作
I'm working.
你来这里干什么 亚当
What are you doing here, Adam?
鉴于今天发生的事
I figured you'd be in England
我猜你应该在英格兰
because of what happened today.
想你是否愿意一起喝一杯
I wondered if you fancied having a drink.
我可以去你家
I could come to yours.
我上次让你留宿 你的父亲很不高兴
Your father was not happy that I let you stay last time.
所以呢
So?
谁在乎他怎么想
Who cares what he thinks?
我在乎
I do.
晚安 亚当
'Night, Adam.
我们还要冷战多长时间 这很愚蠢
How long are we going on now? It's folly.
你可以当停车管♥理♥员♥
谁啊
Who's that?
一个孩子母亲
A school mum.
再见
Bye then.
亲爱的 笑一笑
你可能永远也打不动它
所以这就是... 亚当睡的地方 是不是
So this is where...Adam slept, didn't he?
他今天来警局找我了
He came to see me at the station today.
问我是否能再次收留他
Asked if he could stay again.
我说不能
I said no.
谢谢
Well, Thank you.
听着 在劳拉的事上我错怪了你 抱歉
Look, I'm sorry I blamed you about Laura.
拥抱一下吗
Hug?
"庸宝"一下我
Embrosse moi?
拥抱我应该是Embrasse moi
好吧 不要
No.
没关系
That's all right.
你刚刚让我把你打扫一番
You just asked me to brush you down.
结束了 丹尼
It's over Danny.
五条真理
Five truths.
在我自首前
I'll give you an exclusive interview
我会给你一个独家采访
before I give myself up.
什么
What?
但你必须现在来见我
But you have to meet me now.
凭...凭什么我要相信你
How-how do I know that I can trust you?
丹尼 我本可以在你车里把你杀了
I could have killed you in your car, Danny.
但我并没有这样做
I didn't.
晚餐
Dinner.
愿你胃口好
Bon appetit.
味道不错
Mm. Actually very nice.
嗨 你...
这是盖尔
This is Gael.
我们是炮♥友♥
Sometimes we have sex.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
卡尔是我的英国同事
我该走了 让你们...
I should leave you two to...
不用 我们有工作要做
No, we have work to do.
下次吧
我也很高兴见到你
好 我在海岸路 往哪走
Ok, I'm on the coast road. Where to now?
你看见侦察哨了没
Do you see the lookout point?
我要找我的耳塞
I need to find my earplugs.
别人的呼吸让我无法入睡
I can't sleep when someone else is breathing.
好了 现在怎么办
Okay. So what happens now?
卡尔
Karl.
塞西尔发来的
It's from Cicile.
她发现了这个
She found this.
健身会员卡 ZP股份董事 马可·布龙
Gym membership ZP Holdings director, Marco Brun.
法比安·文森特 法国嫌疑犯
Fabien Vincent, French police suspect.
- 同一个人 - 是同一个人
- It's the same guy. - It's the same guy.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表