剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
差不多存了十年的 简直是个疯子
Stuff going back nearly 10 years. It's insane.
我们绝对不能留下任何来过的痕迹 卡尔
We absolutely can't leave any sign of disturbance, Karl.
摄像头重新启动的时候 他会发现的
When the cameras come back on, he will see.
- 我们还有多久 - 六分钟
- How long have we got? - 6 minutes.
但如果你觉得这太冒险 想要重新整理下思路
But come out now
那现在就出来
if you think it's too much and want a rethink.
你得来看看这个... 就在那儿
You have to see this... It's just down here.
跟着我 伙计们 咱们走
Just follow me. Guys, come with me. Let's go.
你们还有一分钟
Okay, you have one minute, guys.
还有一分钟电力就恢复了
The power comes back on in one fucking minute.
然后他就会发现你们
And then he will see you,
所以你们现在就得出来了
so you need to be heading to the door!
卡尔 我们得走了
Karl, we need to go.
我和佐拉的邮件打印件
Email printouts between me and Zahra...
我们得走了
We need to go!
你还有三十秒
Okay, you have 30 seconds.
现在就给我走
I want you out of there, now!
他知道是我
He knows it was me.
他一直都知道
He's known all along!
关门
Shut the door!
嗨 贝吉 在干嘛
嗨 在准备我的面试
小家伙们 那里好像有狮子和老虎哦
Hey, guys! I think there are lions and tigers just up there!
- 狮子和老虎 多刺♥激♥啊 - 狮子和老虎
- Lions and tigers? How exciting! - Lions and tigers!
继续给劳拉打电♥话♥好吗
Just keep calling Laura's mobile, will you?
嗨 喂 喂 亚当 喂
Hey! Hello? Hello. Adam! Hey!
亚当 我是你♥爸♥
Adam. It's dad.
你... 你去哪了 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Are you... where have you been? I've been ringing and ringing.
对不起 我一直在线上和贝吉聊天
Sorry, I was online to Becky
带着耳机没听见
and had my headphones in.
怎么了
What's up?
没事 没什么... 劳拉在吗
No, nothing... it's okay. Is Laura there?
不 他们几个小时之前都出去了
Ah, no, they all went out... a couple of hours ago.
好吧 那你知道她去哪了吗
Okay. Do you know where she went?
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her mobile.
不知道 抱歉
No idea. Sorry.
好吧 之后再联♥系♥
Alright. I'll talk to you later.
发生什么事了吗 你语气有点奇怪
Is everything alright? You sound a bit weird.
- 没事 - 以后见
- Yeah, everything's fine. - Well, I'll catch you later.
- 老爸 - 怎么了
- Oh, Dad... - Yeah?
她的车还在这里...
Her car's still here...
所以我猜这意味着她和那个意外小子出去了
so I guess that means she went off with the accident guy.
什么意外小子
What accident guy?
有个人... 撞坏了她的车
The guy... he pranged her car,
然后他来过几次
and he's been round a couple of times.
他今天早上又来了
And he, er, he dropped by this morning.
他叫什么名字 你知道吗
What was his name, do you know?
约翰...什么的
John... something?
是约翰 萨姆纳吗
Could it be John Sumner?
对 约翰 萨姆纳 应该是的
Yeah! John Sumner. Yeah, I think it was.
听着 我认为他没什么
Hey, listen, I think he's fine.
我觉得没什么奇怪的事
I don't think anything funny's going on.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
他抓到她了
He's got her!
你说你以前有小孩 你的妻子拿到抚养权了吗
You said you used to have children. Did your wife get custody?
不 不
Oh, no, no.
我... 曾经有过一个儿子 但是...
I... I had a son, but, ah...
他夭折了
he died.
天啊
God!
我真的非常非常... 抱歉
I am so, so... sorry.
是场车祸
Yes, it was a car accident.
真的太可怕了
That's absolutely awful.
- 他多大 - 很小 他才九岁
- How old was he? - Young... he was nine.
当然了 五年过去了...
Naturally, it...
我现在还是...
doesn't get a...
一点儿都
whole lot easier, now.
无法释怀
Five years on...
还是... 会... 很愤怒
I still... get so... angry.
真的非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
你太可怜了
Poor man.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
不 很抱歉 我...
No, no, I'm sorry. I, um...
你本来出来很开心
You were having a nice day out.
我... 我不需要把这些说出来
I... I didn't need to put that on you.
不 没事的
No, come on. It's absolutely fine.
你看起来应对的非常好
You look like you're coping fantastically well.
你正在找工作 而且你很...
You are looking for work, and you're sane...
...理智
...ish!
如果我的孩子出什么意外 我会...
If anything happens to my kids, I just...
不知道 也许就自暴自弃了
I don't know, I think I'd just give up.
不 不 你会找到一个应对的方法
No, no. You'd find a way through it.
我们都会
We all do.
真的很抱歉...
I'm so sorry...
快想想 亚当 仔细想
Think, Adam! Think!
孩子们肯定说了些什么...
Surely the kids said something...
早饭之后 孩子们有没有说什么...
After breakfast, did the kids say...
他们肯定说了些什么
they must have said something.
- 我不知道 父亲 - 仔细想
- I don't know, Dad... - Think!
我一天都呆在我的房♥间里 带着耳机
I've been in my room all day, I've had my headphones on...
好吧 好吧 好吧 抱歉
Alright, alright, alright.
我什么都没听到
I'm sorry. I didn't hear anything!
你没错 好的
You're right. Okay.
他们还在推论
They're still working on triangulation.
你把萨姆纳的照片给大伙都看了吗
Have you got Sumner's picture out to everyone?
法国的反恐预警方案 共分四级 "红色"属于第二级 用于预防可能发生的严重恐怖活动
看了 已经发布了红色警报
Yeah. They've sent a national red alert for him
通缉他和一辆绿色萨博900
and a green Saab 900.
好的
Right.
怎么了 查克斯
Yes, Chuks?
好的 我们就来
Alright, we're on our way.
他刚用了他的信♥用♥卡♥
He's just used his debit card.
爸爸
Dad?
马克
Mark!
没事
It's alright.
没事的
It's alright.
马克 照顾好他 好吗
Mark. Take care of him, will you?
我不知道这种情况下该说些什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
我以前从没做过这种事
I've never had to do this kind of thing before.
放心 没有你的事 不用多说什么
It's fine. It's not you, there's nothing to say.
贝恩斯已经在里面了
Baines is already inside.
- 买♥♥了两份外卖♥♥ - 不错
- Got us a couple of takeaways. - Yeah, good idea.
你为什么你和别人一样 总是推我
Why do you, of all people, always have to push me?
你总是推我 放开我
You always push me! Get off me!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在找一个几分钟前在这刷过卡的人
We're looking for a guy who used his debit card here a few minutes ago.
消费了7.45英镑
Spent 7.45.
是的 那个人... 带个帽子
Yeah, that guy there... in the cap.
他正要走... 就是那个人
He's just gone... that one.
打扰下
Excuse me.
打扰下
Excuse me!
嘿
Oi!
警♥察♥ 我要查看下你刚用过的银行卡
Police. I want to see that debit card you used.
那么 你就是卡尔
So, you're Karl?
是的
Yeah.
说你会来的
Said you'd come.
- 这是给你的 - 快他妈把手举起来
- This is for you. - Hands in the fucking air!
这是劳拉的
It's Laura's.
那么... 我们差不多该回去了
So... well, we should probably make a move back.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 这真是... 很愉快的一天
Well, thank you. It's been... a lovely day.
是啊
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表