剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你是认真的
For real?
真的要让她去见那个人
One that she actually goes to?
这是让那个人放下戒备的最好方法
It will look the least suspicious to him.
她不会有事的 我们会保护她
She'll be fine, we can protect her.
好吧 发信息吧 看他怎么说
All right, text him, see what he says.
两小时后码头见 爸爸
绝对不行 在港口见面就是一场灾难
Absolutely not, the port would be a disaster.
除非她真正的父亲将在两小时内到岸
Except her real dad is landing there in two hours,
真理杀手这样知道苏菲会相信
TT knows that would make sense to Sophie.
或许吧 但是那是他选的地点
Maybe, but he's picking his ground.
但是如果我们拒绝的话 他就知道事情不对了
And if we refuse he'll suspect something is wrong...
我们就会彻底失去联♥系♥
we lose contact completely.
- 我不介意 - 他会继续杀人的
- I don't care. - He will start killing again.
她还是个孩子
She's just a kid.
这是理智的选择 卡尔
This is a rational choice Karl.
如果这次能抓住他 我们就能救下更多生命
We catch him now, we save future lives.
也许吧 但是要以她为代价
Maybe, but at the expense of her.
她才十五岁
She is 15 years old.
你总是
You are always hiding behind your feelings
感情用事
to justify your choices.
- 你的思考不够理性 - 得了吧
- You don't think rationally. - Oh, really.
我不是批评你 这只是从你的行为中观察到的
I'm not judging you. I'm just observing your behaviour.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧 我回加莱了
Do what you like, I'm going back to Calais.
爱丽丝
Elise...
我们检查了所有的房♥顶
We checked all the roofs.
包围了所有的进出口
All entrances and exits are covered,
我们已经做了一切能做的准备
we're about as prepared as we can be.
我们不能拦截所有的路径
We can't block all access.
一切都必须看起来和平常一样
It must look as natural as possible,
否则他就会知道这是个陷阱
otherwise he'll sense a trap.
老天保佑我们做的是正确的
I hope to God we are doing the right thing.
坎贝尔到了 让苏菲出来吧
Campbell's arrived, send Sophie out now.
我们好像发现了什么 探长
We've got something, control.
码头的一个工人有动静
One of the dock workers is on the move.
卡尔发生了什么
Karl what is going on?
他好像从口袋里拿出了什么
He's taking something out of his pocket.
卡尔 卡尔
Karl? Karl?
抓住他 快点
Take him. Take him.
有阻击手 快趴下
Sniper! Get down!
已封锁所有建筑
All buildings sealed.
我们在码头找到了一个子弹壳
We found a bullet casing on the quay side.
没有阻击手的迹象
No sign of the sniper.
我们当时被海浪卷走了
We were swept out to sea by a wave.
父亲只来得及救我
My father got me in time.
而没来得及救你姐姐
Not your sister though.
对
No.
有时候我会想如果他能选择 他会...
Sometimes I wonder if he had had the choice whether...
我很失望
I'm very disappointed.
因为这是一个荒谬无用的假设
It's an absurd and useless hypothesis.
你不应该这样想
I would have expected better from you.
作为一个父亲我会说 没有这样的选择
It really doesn't work like that. Take it from a dad.
是你杀了他吗
我只是遵从命令罢了
你在听从命令
我把一切奉献给警♥察♥这职业 从未让他们失望
现在我的照片都在网上 他们也没管
不管你有多么忠诚 没人能迫使你杀一个孩子
没有人
我可怜你
实验室刚刚拿到从博蒙特电脑里
So the labs were able to get back the data from Beaumont's
恢复的数据
laptop despite the reformatting.
看看我们都找到了什么
And look what they found.
真理杀手的第一个受害人 在博蒙特的电脑里
TT's first victim. On Beaumont's computer.
还有一些其他的女人
And there's other women on there as well.
都是同一个类型的
Of a similar type.
我们不是在调查一个针对任何特定类型女人
We're not dealing with a serial killer who targets
下手的连环杀手
women in particular... of any type.
好吧 那他怎么解释这些
Fair enough, but how does he explain it though?
把他带过来
Bring him in.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表