剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
他把我们带到这个脏房♥子还有...
He brought us to this dirty cottage and...
帮帮我 求你了
You have to help me, please.
我想离开这里 想去伦敦
I want to leave, I want to go to London.
我需要钱...快点
I need money...quickly.
你在哪儿 哪个区域
Where are you? What part?
我不知道 有个电♥话♥亭 红色的
I don't know. Phone box, it's red.
还有两匹马在牧场上
There is a field with two horses.
房♥子什么颜色
And what colour are the horses?
有一栋是棕色的...
Um, there is one brown...
另一栋是黑的 带白色斑点
and the other one is black with white spots.
我开玩笑呢 亲爱的 你在哪条街
I'm joking, babe. What street are you on?
我... 我看不到任何标志 什么都没有
I... I can't see any signs, there's nothing.
无名街... 旁边有匹马
Where the streets have no name... near a horse.
因为这样我才不常去乡下旅游
That's why I don't normally travel the countryside.
我想起来了 有个酒吧
I see, there is a pub.
我们经过一条路
We passed on the road.
叫狐狸和什么的
Um, the Fox and something.
猎犬
Hounds?
弗金 黑尔
Firkin? Hare?
猎犬 还有那房♥子在路的同一边
Hounds, and the house is on the same side of the road,
有一点远
just a little bit further.
好
Okay.
我会用导航仪在荒郊中心兜一圈的
I'll search through the middle of nowhere on my GPS.
玩一下午的猎狗追狐
An afternoon of playing Fox and Hounds
把去伦敦的火车票给你
gets you a train ticket to London.
再给点零花钱去参观白金汉宫
Some extra pocket money to visit Buckingham Palace.
我不明白为什么...
I don't know why...
我从没干过这个 不知道怎么...
I've never done this before, I don't know how...
你会没事的 顺其自然就好
You'll be fine. Just go with the flow.
我来帮你介绍
I'll do the introductions.
你只要保证别让孩子在周围 好吗
You make sure the kid's not around now, yeah?
别让他看见我
Don't even let him see me.
她最后一通电♥话♥是打给安东尼·沃尔什的
Last number called from her mobile was to Anthony Walsh.
- 他是... - 吉玛·柯万的皮条客
- As in...? - Gemma Kirwan's pimp.
他可不只这一个营生
And not the only string to his bow.
听说他最近毒品卖♥♥得风生水起
He's stated slinging a lot of meth recently, I hear.
显然没卖♥♥给苏珊娜
Yeah, not to Susanna though.
我们认为她的药是偷来的 不是买♥♥的
We think she was stealing drugs, not buying them.
她兄弟那边有什么消息吗
Anything on the brother?
斯蒂芬·博蒙特 居无定所
Stephen Beaumont, no fixed abode.
在慈善机构帮助寻求庇护者
Works for some charity helping asylum seekers
和其他类似人员
and the like.
- "类似人员" - 别问 头儿
- "And the like?" - Don't start, boss,
我还没吃早餐呢
I haven't even had breakfast yet.
对了 他出国了
Anyway, he's out of the country.
- 去哪儿了 - 不清楚
- Where? - Don't know,
只听到他那可笑的手♥机♥彩铃
just heard the funny ringtone on his mobile.
也许在罗马尼亚
Probably in Romania,
寻找其他可以带回来提供帮助的人
rounding up a few more he can bring over to help.
给慈善机构打电♥话♥ 问他什么时候回国
Phone the charity, find out when he's due back in the UK.
- 让他联♥系♥我们 - 好的
- Get him to give us a shout. - Cool.
我把事情记在脑子里
I put things in rooms.
很好
Fine.
就是个简单的记忆装置
It's just a simple memory device.
管用吗
How does that work?
我想象脑子里有一个房♥子
I have this imaginary house in my head.
里面有很多房♥间
With many rooms.
我把想要记住的事情分门别类放在各个房♥间里
I put things I want to remember into parts of the house
这样我就知道到哪里去找它们
so I know where to look for them.
睡不着的时候 我会走进去
Sometimes when I can't sleep, I walk through it,
看看每个房♥间
look into each room.
它是什么样的
What does it look like, your house?
你必须自行想象你的房♥子
You have to make your own house,
否则不管用
otherwise it doesn't work.
是建立在一个真实房♥子的基础上吗
Is it based on a real house?
那里的警♥察♥什么样
So what were the cops like?
有个法国警♥察♥
There was a French detective,
她有点古怪 但你会喜欢的
she was a bit weird, but you would.
那个英国警♥察♥嘛 他...
And then the English one and he...
- 很不喜欢我 - 不是吧...
- He really didn't like me. - No...
对你的摇钱树
Oh! Little bit more respect
尊重点好吗 乔诺
for your golden goose, please, Johnno.
毕竟真杀选了我作联♥系♥对象
I mean, TT did choose me to communicate with.
- 真杀 - 对 "真理杀手"
- TT? - Yeah, "Truth Terrorist".
昨晚想出来的 不赖吧
Came up with it last night. Good, hey?
是啊 也许我们应该谨慎点
Yeah, we should perhaps be a little careful
别过度美化这个疯子
about glamorising the mad bastard.
对啊 这样能增加
Oh, yeah, that's a strategy
我们的线上点击率
that's going to boost our online hit-rate.
听着 我们得到了一个
Look, we've got an in
数年来最具爆♥炸♥性的新闻
with one of the biggest news phenomenons in years.
是啊
Yeah.
- 喂 - 丹尼
- Yeah? - Danny.
我的第二个真理才刚刚开始
My second truth has only just begun.
没人在乎做出牺牲
Nobody cares about people who made sacrifices,
辛苦工作 为国家效力的人
worked hard, or served their country.
一旦社会不再需要他们
Once society no longer needs them, they're abandoned...
他们就会被无情抛弃 自生自灭
to slow and lonely death.
什么 所以你要帮他们个忙吗
What, so you're doing them a favour?
我是说 无意冒犯 伙计 但你怎么知道
I mean, no offence, mate, but how do you know
他们不喜欢坐在自己的尿上
they weren't happy sitting in their own piss
看便宜货大作战呢
and watching Bargain Hunt?
便宜货大作战:英国电视节目
谁赋予你评断他人生命意义的权力呢
I mean, who appointed you judge of what their lives meant?
听着 你说你的第二条真理已经开始了
Look, you said that your second truth has begun?
很好 你不光能说会道
Good. You listen as well.
这不只是在英国才有的问题
This is not just a problem in Britain.
好的 所以呢
Okay, so?
不久我们就会知道
Soon we will see how much
法国的老英雄们有多受重视了
old heroes are cared for in France.
等等 别着急
你想玩球吗
我们玩你的小球吧
给你解开绳子 玩吧
我知道你花钱是要玩粗野点的
I know you paid for a bit of rough and tumble
但是... 别太过了 好吗
but...don't take it too far, yeah?
几个耳光就好
Couple of slaps.
特别说一下 别搞窒息
Bit of verbal, no air locking.
对蒂娜温柔点 好吗
And go easy on Tina, yeah?
你会玩得很爽的
It's got a kick to it.
来吧
Come on.
不
No.
不
No!
博蒙特先生 我是诺思伯恩警局的
Mr. Beaumont, this is DC Chuks Akinade
查克斯·阿金内德探员
of Northbourne Police.
你回国后能给我打个电♥话♥吗
Could you give me a call when you're back in the country?
百货公♥司♥的政策向来都是起诉
The policy of the department store is always to press charges.
然而 鉴于她的年龄
However, in the light of her age
和初犯的事实
and the fact that this is the first time...
那是个误会
It was a mistake.
试试 "我这样做是因为朋友的唆使"
Try, "I did it because my friends bullied me into it."
她没有朋友
She hasn't got any friends.
优秀的人总是与众不同的 甜心
The top was the wrong colour anyway, sweetheart.
想引人注意
You need something to draw attention
就用你这双可爱的大眼睛啊
to those lovely big eyes.
那是遗传我爸的
I get them from my dad.
好吧
All right.
别再让我在这里看到它们就好
Well, just don't let me see them round here any more.
告诉我惩罚是什么吧
So tell me what my punishment is?
除了不能和爸爸而是和你生活以外
Apart from having to live with you and not Dad.
我们知道他是谁吗
还不清楚 但是会有人认出来的
这个真理是关于老人的
凶手提到过法国老英雄
他这次最好没用我们的服务器
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表