剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
My wife's an interior designer.
说真的 她很成功
Seriously, she's very successful.
这车是我躲避风格独♥裁♥的唯一避难所
This car is my only refuge from the tyranny of style.
你用德国方式拼写你的名字
You spell your name the German way.
是啊 纪念卡尔·马♥克♥思♥
Yeah. After Karl Marx.
我父亲是忠实共♥产♥主义者 这里还是煤田时
My dad was a die-hard Communist. He was a miner in the coalfields,
他是一名矿工
when there used to be coalfields round here.
你当警♥察♥是为了气他吗
Did you join the police just to annoy him?
不是故意的
Not consciously.
查克斯 怎么了
Chuks. What's up?
什么
What?
好的 我们快到了
Right, we're nearly there.
探长卡尔·罗巴克
DCI Karl Roebuck.
法国警♥察♥爱丽丝·瓦塞尔曼
Elise Wassermann from the French police.
我们知道车里的那家伙 情况怎么样
We know the guy in the car. What's the situation?
我们在跟他通话 现在没多少时间了
We've got him on the line. There's not much time left.
这车被镭射引爆器密封了
The car is sealed with laser triggers.
我要跟他讲话
I need to speak to him.
丹尼 我是爱丽丝·瓦塞尔曼 法国警♥察♥
Danny, this is Elise Wassermann, French Police.
丹尼 你找过妓♥女♥吗
Do you use prostitutes, Danny?
什么 这是什么变♥态♥的笑话吗
What? Is this some kind of sick fucking joke?
七个月前 在福克斯通红灯区
Seven months ago, your car was picked up on CCTV
你的车被监控摄像头拍下来了
in the red light district of Folkestone.
你觉得现在是说这件事的时候吗
You think now is a good time to bring it up?
这可能会帮到我们
It might help us.
我不需要妓♥女♥ 也从没在福克斯通勾搭过女人
I don't need to use prostitutes, and I've never Kerb crawler in Folkestone.
如果你想深入调查 我还有张违规停车罚单
I might have a parking ticket if you want to look into that though.
你把车借给过其他人吗
Did you lend your car to anybody?
没有 你赶快把我弄出去啊
No! Look, just get me the fuck out of here!
- 你最近去过加莱吗 - 没有
- Have you been in Calais recently? - No.
你知道你的手♥机♥为什么会在加莱使用过吗
Can you think why your mobile was used in Calais?
我的手♥机♥ 它丢了 或在酒吧被偷了
My mobile, it was lost, or stolen in a bar.
他们为什么不尽全力把我弄出去
Look, why aren't they doing anything to get me out?
他们什么都没做
They are not doing anything!
他很害怕 可能会引爆♥炸♥弹
He's panicking, he might detonate the bomb.
快他妈把我搞出去 从窗户上想想办法
Get me the fuck out of here! Do something with the windows!
丹尼 我是刑事调查局的卡尔·罗巴克
Danny, this is Karl Roebuck, CID. I'm right here.
好的 跟我讲话 丹尼
All right, talk to me, Danny,
让专业人士集中注意把你救出来
let the experts concentrate on getting you out of there.
是啊 他们是错误的存在
Yeah, there's only one thing wrong with that picture.
这些专家赶快把我弄出去啊
These fucking experts are doing fuck all to get me out!
问他在哪儿丢的手♥机♥
Ask him where he lost his mobile.
他们完全是废物
They're completely useless!
你有家人吗 丹尼
You got family, Danny?
没有 我父母都去世了 只有个兄弟
No, my parents are dead. I've got a brother.
- 我们的关系不是很好 - 真遗憾
- We don't really get on. - That's a shame.
问他有没有人最近用过他的车
Ask him if anybody else has used his car recently.
我有兄弟姐妹 我们也不常见面
I've got a brother and sister, I don't see too much of them either.
- 我们没时间了 - 电♥话♥给我
- We're out of time. - Give me the phone!
他们要去哪 他们要去哪 不 不 不
Where are they going? Where are they going? No, no, no!
等等 你们不能把我留在这儿 求求你 回来
Wait, you can't just leave me! Please! Come back!
回来啊
Come back!
丹尼 如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Danny? If the bomb goes off,
你感觉不到疼痛 也不知道发生了什么
you won't feel any pain or know anything about it.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你的大脑没有时间
Because your brain won't have time
去接收你身体传来的消息
to register the messages sent from your body.
一切都会结束的
It will just end.
难道你不相信上帝吗
Don't you believe in God?
不信 你呢
No. Do you?
我不知道 有时候我会
I don't know. Sometimes I do.
这一切都是毫无意义的吗
How could it all be pointless?
重点是要抓住那个对你做这件事的人
The point is to catch the person who did this to you.
你是在哪儿丢的手♥机♥
Where did you lose your mobile?
我告诉过你 一个酒吧
I told you. In a bar.
哪个酒吧
Which bar?
哪个酒吧
Which bar?
所有人 趴下
Everybody, down!
我毁了我自己
I've soiled myself.
上帝啊 谁来帮帮我
Oh, God! Someone, help me!
我想我现在得到了你全部的注意
So, I assume I now have your full attention.
这只是开始
毫无疑问 你会问 为什么
You will be asking, of course, why?
谁会这么做 要传达什么信息
Who would do such a thing? What is the message?
你们不会失望的
真♥相♥快大白了
我们会离真♥相♥越来越近的
We shall all be getting closer to the truth.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表