剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好啦 姑娘们 我们要回去了
Okay girls, we're gonna head back now.
没错 快点 你们已经玩的很痛快了
Yeah, come on. You've had a lovely day.
- 我不想回家 - 我也不想回家
- I don't want to go home. - I don't want to go, either!
听着 我想要给你看个东西 很快的
Listen. I have to show you something. Really quickly.
我知道你很着急 但是我想孩子们会喜欢的
I know how pushed for time you are, but I think the kids would love it.
好的 好的 好的 好的 快来吧
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Please!
不 我们真的要回去了
No, we really have to get back.
就在那 五分钟就能走到
It's just up there. It's five minutes walk.
求你了
Please!
- 求你了 求你了 妈妈 - 会很有趣的
- Please, please Mummy! - It'll be a real treat.
- 好吧 那就快点 - 好的
- Alright! Quickly then. - Alright.
别忘了那个 亲爱的
Oh! Don't forget that, darling.
别忘了拿你的剑
Don't forget your sword.
- ... 开到那 然后右转 - 谢谢
- ... down there, and turn right. - Thanks.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
看门人说大概二十分钟前 他在海岸路上
The guy on the gate thinks he saw a Saab leave on the coast road
看见一辆萨博开走了 我要去追它
about 20 minutes ago. I'm gonna look for it.
卡尔 肯特的每个交♥警♥都在搜寻他的车
Karl, every traffic officer in Kent is looking for his car.
我知道
I know!
我必须要做点什么
I've gotta do something.
听着 亚当他自己... 在家
Listen, Adam's on his own... in the house.
你能不能去陪陪他
Is there any chance you can go and be with him?
他不是自己一个人
He's not on his own,
他那有... 全副武装的警员
he's got... armed officers with him.
好吧 没事了
Fine, no problem.
你要我去是因为你觉着
You're asking me because you think it might be good for him
如果和认识的人呆在一起 对他会好一些
to be with someone he knows?
这是一个关心他人的朋友该做的事
This is what a friend would do for someone they care about.
没错
Yeah.
好的 那我去
Okay, I'll go.
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Elise.
- 哇哦 - 嘿 快看 邦尼兔
- Wow! - Hey, look! Bunny rabbits!
这是拿破仑时期的
It's Napoleonic.
它是为了击退那些"该死的法国人"而建造的
It was built to repel "those damn French".
真神奇
It's amazing.
你怎么能进来
How come you have access?
我可是交友广泛哦
Oooh, friends in all the right places, me.
但是我把最好的...
But I saved the best...
留到最后
until last.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉... 我得回这个信息...
I'm sorry... I have to get this. Do you... ?
几秒就好...
Two seconds...
当然
Of course.
我觉得他不会伤害孩子的 对吧
你并不确定他抓到他们了
只是有种不好的预感 他就在附近
坚强点
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
- 没关系 - 好了
- It's alright. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
很有趣...
Intriguing...
好了
Okay.
- 配合下 - 好的
- Play along. - Okay.
好的
Okay!
- 多谢提醒 - 小步走...
- Oh, thanks for telling about that. - Little step...
我们来了
There we go.
好了 姑娘们 注意脚下
Okay, girls, watch out for the step.
你没事吧 很好
You good? Great!
好的 我要你站在这 一动不动
Okay, I need you to stay very, very still for a couple of seconds.
好的
Okay.
你正站在... 一个非常强力的
You're standing... on a pressure-release switch...
炸♥弹♥压力释放开关上
of an extremely powerful I.E.D.
你一挪开脚...
The second that you take your foot off...
引信就会用一个弹簧撞针...
a fuse mechanism will strike the detonator...
击打雷♥管♥...
with a spring-loaded firing pin...
我自♥制♥的摩擦敏感的烟火剂
compressing a friction-sensitive pyrotechnic composition
就会被压缩
that I made myself.
只要十分之一秒就会引爆
It does all that in about a tenth of a second.
祝你好运 劳拉
Good luck, Laura.
你本不应该受这个苦的
You don't deserve this.
在哪... 惊喜在哪 妈妈
What... what's the surprise, Mummy?
不 不... 呆在那别动
- No, no... stay, stay there!
离... 离我远点
Stay... stay away from me.
去角落那 去角落那
Get in the corner, get in the corner.
然后... 然后...
And... and... ah...
把沙发挪到你们前面 好吗
put the sofa in front of you. Okay?
- 好的 妈妈 - 呆在那别动
- Yes, Mummy. - Just stay there.
- 惊喜在哪... - 照我说的做
- What's the surpr... - Just do as I say!
快点 好吗
Now! Okay?
就... 就照我说的做 好吗
Just... just do as I say, okay?
快点... 快去
Do it... do it.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你好 是的 我要报♥警♥
Hello, yes. Police, please.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们接到报告说在戴尔福德的城♥堡♥附近
We just had a report of a man acting strangely
有一个举止怪异的男子
at the fort near Delford.
知道了
Yeah.
一辆绿色萨博车在附近停着
A green Saab's been spotted parked nearby.
该死 好的
Fuck! Right.
能听到屋子里面有孩子们的惊叫声
And children's screams can be heard coming from the building.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Fucking hell!
你知道你父亲是个好人 是吗
You know your dad is a good man, don't you?
我是说 有时对我来说 他难以理解
I mean, I think he can be a hard to understand sometimes, for me.
也许对你也是
Maybe for you?
我知道他犯了错误 但是...
I think he's made mistakes, but...
他是一个好人
he's a good man.
要是不去想发生的一切挺扯的 倒是会挺有趣
Which would make it funny, if it wasn't so fucking unfunny.
什么不是呢
If what wasn't?
是这个案子让我看到这一点
That it's this case that's helped me see that.
或者这是真理杀手的计划之一吗
Or was that part of TT's plan?
爸爸遇见你... 我遇见你
Dad meeting you... me meeting you.
又跟贝吉恢复了联♥系♥
Becks getting back in touch.
实际上经历了这么多糟糕的事
Cos actually it's all that shit that we've been through
却这让我更加了解那个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
that's helped me get to know the stupid bastard better.
我的意思是
I mean...
多讽刺啊
how ironic is that?
谁是贝吉
Who's Becks?
我的前女友 怎么了
My ex-girlfriend. Why?
我知道了
I see.
给我那个椅子... 给我那个椅子
Bring me that chair... bring me that chair.
好姑娘
That's a good girl.
现在快点过去 让你妹妹待在那里 好吗
Get back over there now, quickly, and keep your sister there. Okay?
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
天呐
Oh, god!
他们在哪里
Where are they?
姑娘们 你们在这里啊
Girls! Girls! Girls! Oh, there you are!
我的宝贝啊 你们还好吗
Oh, my babies! Ha ha! Are you alright?
怎么了 妈妈在哪里
What's the matter? Where's Mummy? Where's Mummy?
她还在里面
She's still inside.
他们说她必须得等你
They said she had to wait for you.
好的
Alright.
- 好了 - 你们和这个消防员叔叔先走
- That's it. - Okay, you go with the nice ambulance man.
- 不 - 你们和他先离开
- No! - No, you go with him,
他会照顾好你们的
he'll look after you.
没事的 我很快就和你们在一起了
It's alright. I'll be with you in a minute.
她在哪里 发生什么事情了
Where is she? What's going on?
她很好... 她在里面
She's fine... she's inside.
- 卡尔 你不能... - 发生了什么
- Karl, you can't... - What's happening?
- 你不能进去 - 我要进去
- You can't go inside! - I'm going in!
- 卡尔 等一下 - 不 她是我妻子
- Karl! Wait! - No, she's my wife!
都让开 劳拉 劳拉
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表