剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
请坐下
Sit down, please.
听着 我必须去见我丈夫 他压力很大
Listen. I have to go and see my husband. He's very stressed.
很可能会自杀 拜托了
He might be suicidal. Please.
坐下 鲁伯特女士
听着 你这个不可理喻的人
你认为你可以闯入这里对我发号♥施令
坐下 鲁伯特女士
求你了
Please.
我保证会去找你们谈的
I promise I will come and talk to you.
真的没什么
This is nothing.
我和玛丽上学时就认识了
I knew Marie from school.
她把我丈夫当成政♥治♥皮球 利用了他
She started using my husband as a political football,
所以我打电♥话♥给她让她停止这一切
so I called her to ask her to stop.
她没接 我才给她发了短♥信♥ 拜托了
I texted, because she wouldn't answer. Please.
我保证会带着律师去警局见你们的
I promise I will come and report to the police station with a lawyer.
塞西尔 我一会儿给你回电♥话♥
什么
等一下 我听不见
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
我保证会在车上给我的律师打电♥话♥的
I promise I will call my lawyer from the car.
请一定要打 否则我会有麻烦的
Please do, or I'll be in trouble.
没准已经有麻烦了
I may be already.
让奥利弗去协调
你让她走了
You let her go.
是的
Er, yeah.
我不明白你为什么这么做
I don't understand why you would do that.
我想这不是主要问题
No, I think that's part of the problem.
我才是首席探员
I am the lead investigator.
听着
Now, listen.
那个女人非常焦虑 担心他的丈夫...
That woman was acutely distressed, frightened for her husband...
这是谋杀调查
This is a murder investigation.
但她并不知道 而且她的解释也完全合理
But she didn't know that. And her explanation was entirely plausible.
你也许觉得我有些讨厌
You might find my manner a little annoying,
太多笑话 讲话随意 诸如此类...
too many random jokes, conversations, whatever...
我没说过我讨厌
I didn't say I found it annoying.
但是我当警♥察♥已经很久了
But I have been a policeman for quite a long time,
而且我觉得干的还不错
and I like to think a good one,
我知道什么时候询问别人是不适宜的
and I know when it's an inappropriate time to question someone
什么时候可以适当灵活些
and when it's time to show a little flexibility.
战争纪念馆 1939-1945
我很想你
这是黄金的文书
飞行许可通过了 我们明天就可以离开
谢谢
我自己走
为什么
你不能离开我 我什么时候跟你会合
我不能把你牵涉进来
但是我已经被牵涉进来了
我是你妻子
你是我拥有的一切
这正是你想要的
都结束了 Charlotte
我不再爱你了
已经很久了
我做了一切你要我做的
是的
这不公平
照顾好自己
爱丽丝 你要我怎么做
失踪的司机已经不是嫌疑人了
我们不知道凶手是英国人还是法国人
- 我不能跟英国人说 - 他放走了个证人
好吧 这个决定不合常规
但夏洛特·鲁伯特遵守了承诺
她的律师说她会来的
这跟她没关系
你要知道不是所有人都和你的做法一样
依法办事是必须的
那是指
等等我
Wait for me!
和你的法国同仁怎么样
How's it all going with your French counterpart?
还不错...
Yeah...
很多法式作风 低调又性感
Lots of Gallic style? Understated, yet sexy?
爱丽丝
Elise?
开花耳朵 很胖
Cauliflower ears. Very fat.
法国英雄
就像奥贝里克斯
Looks a bit like Obelix.
我就当是了 别伸出你的魔爪哦 坏家伙
I'll take that as a yes! Paws off, buster!
说真的 她像被灌了魔法药水
Seriously, she fell in the magic potion,
非但没给她力量 还夺走了她所有的社交能力
but instead of giving her strength, it took away all her social skills.
对亚当来说我不是个好父亲
I was a bad dad to Adam.
你不是一个坏父亲 你只是没在他身边
You weren't a bad dad, you just weren't there.
- 爸爸 - 爸爸
- Daddy! - Daddy!
嗨 我想搭个便车顺便帮你指路
Hi, thought I'd hitch a ride and give you directions.
我有导航仪
I have a sat nav.
很现代化嘛
Ah, très moderne!
我更青睐地图
I prefer maps.
记住 我们在左侧行驶
Remember, we drive on the left.
我们找到了检修车司机
We've found the maintenance driver.
被海水冲到了沙滩上
Washed up on a beach.
好吧
Okay.
- 你还在不高兴吗 - 不
- You still sulking? - No.
我还在生气
I'm still angry.
- 想掰手腕一决胜负吗 - 不想
- Want an arm wrestle? - No.
长官命令我必须和你一起工作
I've been told I have to work with you.
好的
Okay.
那我们开始工作吧
Let's go to work, then.
你在发推特吗
You on Twitter or something?
- 怎么了 - 你在写什么
- So? - What are you writing?
"我的天啊 猜猜我刚才跟谁睡了 大笑"
"OMG, guess who I just fucked? LOL."
是的 我还说你狂妄自大 老二很小
Yeah. I also said you had a massive ego and a tiny cock.
前者倒是真的 后者就有些刻薄了
Well, the first's true. The second's a bit harsh.
也许小于平均值 但是 谁在乎呢
Smaller than average, maybe, but, who cares,
还是有大把漂亮的蠢女孩愿意舔它们
if I can still get stupid, pretty girls to let me come in their mouths?
你真的可以吗 没发现
Did you really? I never noticed.
再说 我跟着你是为了毒品
I was only after you for your drugs, anyway.
好吧 如果你愿意 可以在出去时舔舔包装纸
All right, well, you can lick the wrap on the way out if you like.
不 你不能改变那该死的截稿时间
No, you can't change the fucking deadline.
那告诉那些侏儒们别修改我的文章
Then tell the pygmies not to change my copy.
这是篇精打细磨的辩论文 不是什么意见表
It's a finely-honed polemic, not a suggestion sheet.
怪就怪这个时代吧 老朋友
Blame the times, old son.
莱维森报告 自我管理 品位风化等等
Post-Leveson, self-regulation, taste and decency, blah-blah-blah.
是啊 是啊 听着 总之
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, anyway,
我五点交 好吗
it's going to be with you by five, all right?
很好 我能问问这篇精打细磨辩论文的内容吗
Lovely. Can I ask what's in the latest finely-honed polemic?
英国著名演员
斯蒂芬·弗雷 希腊自杀率和同志婚姻
Uh, Stephen Fry, the Greek suicide rate and erm...gay marriage.
非常好 我让侏儒们待命
Spiffing. I'll have the pygmies put on stand-by.
喂
Yep?
丹尼·希勒
Danny Hillier?
你是谁
Who's this?
如果你想要个真实的故事 你应该问问警♥察♥
If you want a real story, you should ask the police
在欧洲隧♥道♥发生了什么
what is happening in the Eurotunnel.
为什么你不直接告诉我呢
Why don't you tell me what's happening in the Eurotunnel?
你是个记者 丹尼
You're supposed to be a journalist, Danny.
但我会给你个线索
But I'll give you a clue.
他们找到了一半国会议员一半妓♥女♥
They've found half an MP and half a prostitute.
是啊 很好笑 某人
Yeah, very funny, Jonno.
听着 我说过 五点的时候给你 好吗
Listen, as I said, it'll be with you by five, all right?
这之中有一个女孩是吉玛·柯万
One of these girls is Gemma Kirwan?
是啊
Yeah.
右边那个
That one, on the right.
查克斯正在查询车牌号♥
Chuks is running traces on the registration plates.
头儿 我们找到匹配的了
Boss, we've got a match.
尸体被扔到隧♥道♥入口的那天
The owner of a mobile phone which was used in Calais,
加莱市一部手♥机♥曾在附近使用过
near the tunnel entrance on the day the bodies were left there.
太不小心了吧
Too careless, huh?
是谁
Who is it?
丹尼·希勒 小报记者 住在桑盖特
Danny Hillier. Tabloid journalist. Lives in Sandgate.
丹尼·希勒
Danny Hillier.
他在我们的报纸之一上写意见栏
He writes an opinion column in one of our newspapers.
偏执出租
Bigotry for hire.
有些他说的事情是关于钱的 也挺有趣的
Some of what he says is actually on the money. Quite funny, too.
特别是英国幽默 我想你会欣赏的
It's an especially British humour I think you'll enjoy.
怎么了
What?
你的车闻起来像只湿狗
Your car smells like wet dog.
哈 我没有狗
Ha! I haven't got a dog.
不好意思 给我 不要乱动备案系统
Sorry. Here, don't mess with the filing system.
你的家也这样吗
Is your house like this?
我的妻子是个室内设计师
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表