剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Get out of my way! Laura! Laura!
待在那里 待在那里别动
Stay there! Stay there! No!
那是简易爆♥炸♥装置 卡尔 她正站在上面
It's an I.E.D., Karl. She's standing on it.
别碰我 别碰我 求你别碰我 求你了
Don't touch me! Don't touch me! Don't touch me! Please!
拆弹小组已经到了 他们很快就会来拆除装置
The bomb squad have arrived. They'll be here any second.
卡尔 别碰我
Don't touch me, please, Karl.
会没事的
It's alright.
天呐
God, god!
会好的 没事的
It's alright, it's alright.
- 好 - 我们会让你安然无恙的
- Okay. - We'll get you off.
好的
Okay.
我们会解除装置的 会没事的
We'll get you off. It's alright, it's alright.
- 好 - 没事的
- Okay, okay. - It's alright.
这不太寻常
This is unusual.
- 进展如何 - 我从来没见过这样的布线
- How are we doing? - I've never seen wiring like this.
大多数简易爆♥炸♥装置是接触引爆 不是释放的
Most I.E.D.s detonate on contact, not release.
但是这个...
But this one...
我们本不会有这次谈话
We shouldn't even be having this conversation.
保险丝已经绊住了
The fuse is already tripped.
我不知道如果你走下来会发生什么
I've no idea what's gonna happen if you step off.
他说我有十分之一秒
He said I had a tenth of a second.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
- 能有更多时间吗 - 听着...
- Could it be more? - Look...
- 能多多少 - 听着...
- How much more? - Look...
- 五分之一秒吗 - 我只是...
- Half a second? - I just...
- 一秒还是五秒 - 我不知道
- A second? Five seconds? - I don't know!
告诉我们点什么啊
Give us something!
现在它随时可能引爆
Look, it could be any second now!
现在它可能在任何时间爆♥炸♥
It could go off any... second. Right now.
好吧
Okay.
你已经尽力了 谢谢你
You've done everything you can. Thank you.
听着...
Look...
我知道你不需要我来告诉你
I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this,
但是当你脚挪开的时候...
but when you step off...
- 就赶快跑 - 嗯
- Just run! - Mm-hmm.
尽全力跑快一点
Okay? As fast as you can.
赶快跑
Just run.
- 谢谢 - 我很抱歉
- Thank you. - I'm sorry.
过来
Come here.
父亲想让孩子们去一个安全的地方
The father wants the children taken somewhere safe.
- 离这里远一些 - 好 没问题
- Away from here. - Yeah, no problem.
... Pasty自己可以做到的
... Patsy could do it herself
因为她不想别人靠近她的房♥子
because she didn't want anyone near her house.
你得去你的车上了
You have to go to your car.
他们需要我们至少活一个 你知道的
They need one of us, and you know that.
孩子们
The kids.
我和亚当说过了 他松了一口气
I just spoke to Adam. He's very relieved.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet he is.
医护人员正在为所有人检查
So, the paramedics are just checking everyone over,
我估计我们会在一个小时内回来
and I reckon we'll be back within the hour.
好
Okay.
我就想问你是不是不介意待在那儿
And I just wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind staying till then?
好的 没问题
No. No problem.
告诉你妻子和孩子们
Send my...
我很高兴他们安然无恙
my congratulations to your wife and children.
我会的
I will... I will send your congratulations.
谢谢你 爱丽丝
And thank you, Elise.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam?
你见到亚当了吗
Have you seen Adam?
亚当
Adam?
好的 你能来悬崖停车场找我吗
- 我7点30分出来找你 - 我这就去
卡尔 是我
Karl, it's me.
我刚刚看了亚当给他女朋友的信息 我很担心
I've just read Adam's messages to his girlfriend and I'm concerned.
因为死的是艾什顿的儿子
Because it was Ashton's boy, his son's death,
是他儿子的死毁了他
that destroyed him.
那他为什么要伤害劳拉呢
So why would he want to hurt Laura?
亚当刚刚没告诉我就出去了
Adam's just gone out without telling me.
7点30分他会和贝吉在汽车公园会面
He's meeting 'Becky' at a car park at 7:30.
我觉得贝吉不是真实存在的
I don't think Becky's real.
我觉得贝吉是真理杀手...
I think Becky's TT...
今天的事只是声东击西
and everything that happened today is a distraction.
我正开车过去
I'm driving there now,
但是我不确定我是不是能准时赶到
but I don't know if I'll be there on time...
你能尽快回电♥话♥给我吗
can you call me back... as soon as you can.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表