剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
- What time is it? - Morning.
- 你为什么要在车子里睡觉 - 做好准备
- Why were you sleeping in your car? - Um... to be ready.
我们已经列出他有可能使用的地方
We have leads on places he might use.
我的房♥子...
My house...
我的那所房♥子在波尔多附近
My house is near Bordeaux.
院子里有无花果树和...
There are fig trees in the garden and, um...
燕子 它们有长长的尾巴...
hirondelle. Long tails...
每年春天都回来筑巢
came back each spring, to make their nest.
燕子
Swallows.
我站在屋外看着它们
I stand outside the house and look at it.
我推开前门
I push the front door open.
拾阶而上...
I walk up the stairs...
走进每个房♥间
into every room.
把自己要记下的东西都整理好
Setting down things I want to remember.
一直走到最顶端 走到阁楼...
Until I get right to the top, to the attic...
那是我们小时候睡觉的地方
where we used to sleep as children.
她在吗?
Is she there?
你姐姐
Your sister?
她和我在一起 她...
She's with me. She...
她告诉我东西在哪里
she shows me where things are.
我们马上就要回到最初了
We're nearly ready to go back to where we began.
已经安排好了
It's all set.
我会给你发信息 告诉你怎么做
I'll send you text messages to guide you along.
- 我得走了 - 卡尔
- I've gotta go. - Karl!
- 我必须自己去 - 别去
- I've gotta go alone. - Please don't go!
- 让我走 - 你在哪见他
- Let me go! - Where are you meeting him?
- 我不能告诉你 - 卡尔 你去哪...
- I can't tell you. - Karl! Where are you...
是瓦塞尔曼队长吗
是
我是法比安
我找到了威斯敏斯特大教堂
隧♥道♥谜案
...按白色键开门
如果你还想再见到你儿子
就打开黄色的门走进去
等等
Stop!
是那边
That way!
快把狗带进来
Get the dogs in here!
他已经烧了吗
Has he burned it?
没有死尸的痕迹
I can't see any corpse.
有情况
We've got something.
是在房♥子那边
There's something in the main house.
下楼 狗发现了一些情况
Downstairs! I think the dogs have got something.
角落里
The corner!
在这儿
It's here.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
你这个精神病
You fucking lunatic!
告诉我 不然把你脑袋打掉
Tell me, or I'll blow your fucking head off.
这是我们第一次打架
The first time we fought,
我对你有点失望啊 卡尔
I was a bit disappointed in you, Karl.
我应该让让你
I thought I'd give you an advantage.
多好的舞台啊
Quite a stage we got here.
到处都是摄像头
CCTV everywhere!
应该很快就有人来了吧
I imagine we'll have company pretty soon.
- 谁惹你了 基兰 - 你惹我了
- What happened to you, Kieran? - You happened to me.
你不该把我撤出案子
You should never have taken me off the case.
放了我儿子
Let my son go.
我对你那么信任... 你应该保护我的
I trusted you with my life... you should have protected me.
我是在保护你
I did protect you!
你本来会死的
You'd have ended up dead.
你知道我在计划着一件大事
You knew I was onto something big.
问题就在于 那件事太大了
Too big. That was the problem.
你知道我在计划什么吗
Do you know... what it was all about?
当时不知道... 现在知道了
I didn't then... I do now.
后来我就为珀莱东工作了
I worked for Peloton in the end.
获得身份后 他们在法国招募了我
After taking my identity, they recruited me in France.
是不是很讽刺
How ironic is that?
比起讽刺 更悲哀吧
More sad than ironic.
他们的逻辑很合理
Well, their logic was sound.
征服人类的事业 我为什么不干呢
Somebody was gonna enslave other humans, why not choose?
控制... 压榨别人
Control... tax that somebody.
因为那不是我们该做的
'Cause it's not what we do.
不是吗...
No...
你只是拆散了别人的家庭
You just destroy other people's families.
我没有拆散你的家人 基兰
I didn't destroy your family, Kieran.
是他们太害怕你了
They were fucking terrified of you.
所以才开车去英格兰
That's why they were driving to England.
我听到她在车里喊我的名字
I heard her screaming for me from the car.
你怎么解释
How are you gonna make up for that?
杀了我吧
Well, kill me then.
用这把枪
Take the gun.
拿着它 杀了我
Take it. Kill me.
放了我儿子
Let my son go.
给你
Here!
杀了我
Kill me!
放了我儿子
Spare my son!
求你了
Please.
他们来了
Here they come!
你没有多少时间了 卡尔
You don't have long, Karl.
如果他们逮捕我 我保证你永远见不到你儿子
If they arrest me, I promise you will never find out what happened to your son.
停
Stop!
别过来
Stop!
很好
Good.
该结束了 卡尔
This is where it ends, Karl.
网上的信息越来越多...
有几个网页和视频
我们希望派人下去 是的...
Well, we're hoping to get someone down there, yeah...
从通风井下去没问题 他们清楚自己的任务
There is no risk to the ventilation shaft itself, they understand their instructions.
- 等一下 - 他把卡尔弄下去了
- Just a moment. - He's got Karl down there.
是 问题是 卡尔不是唯一拿着枪的人
Yeah. The only problem is that it's Karl, who not only is the one holding a gun,
而他现在还拿枪指着我们
but now he's pointing it at us!
卡尔也可能变成袭击目标了
Karl's a possible target as well, now.
艾什顿通知了媒体 他掌控全局
And Ashton tipped off the press. He's stage-managing the whole thing
让所有人看他的"完美大结局"
so everybody can see his "grand finale".
我得和卡尔谈谈 真理杀手知道一切都结束了
I have to talk to Karl. TT knows it's over.
他会刺♥激♥卡尔杀了自己 他就成了最终赢家
He's going to goad Karl into killing him. That'll be his final victory.
那不会发生的 我不会允许这种事发生
Well, that cannot happen. I cannot allow that to happen.
那相当于当众执行枪决
That will be tantamount to an execution.
那么 至少别让这些暴露给民众 关掉摄像吧
Then, let's at least deny him the publicity and shut down the CCTV.
我们已经准备好行动 完毕
We're ready to move. Over.
媒体会铺天盖地的报道我们掩盖真♥相♥
The press'll scream cover-up.
再说 他肯定自己找了媒体
He's got his own feed, anyway.
我能跟他谈谈吗
Can I go talk to him?
被大家熟知的"真理杀手"发表了最后声明
The final declaration from the man known as the "Truth Terrorist"
他宣布他的行动已至尾声
in which he announces that his campaign is at an end.
"我的最后一个真理是 背叛和谎言
"My final truth is about the betrayal and lies
将我们囚禁在堕落的深渊"
that keeps us in a pit of corruption."
快看...
Oh, look...
你的小朋友来了
here comes your little friend.
卡尔 现在你可以放下枪了
You can drop the gun now, Karl.
她没有抛下她的同事逃掉 不是吗?
She hasn't abandoned her colleague and run away, has she?
亚当在哪儿
Where's Adam?
你放下枪 我们已经找到他了
You can drop the gun. We found Adam.
她在说谎
She's lying.
他在珀莱东的一处旧产业里
He was in an old Peloton property.
法比安·文森特告诉我地址的
Fabien Vincent told me where it was.
- 他还好吗 - 很好
- Is he alright? - Yes.
卡尔 他死了 你永远失去他了
He's gone, Karl. You've lost him forever.
我们找到他了
We found him.
- 他安然无恙 - 是的
- And he's alright? - Yes.
那他现在在哪儿
Where is he, then?
在医院 他很快就会好起来的
He's in the hospital, but he's going to be okay.
让她给他打电♥话♥
Tell her to call him.
不必
I don't need to.
- 他真的没事 - 是的
- Is he alright? - Yes.
他还好吗?
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表