剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
这不是关键 不是吗
That's not really the point, is it?
关键是劳拉知道了
The point is that Laura knows.
所以你是说问题不是你背叛了她
So you're saying the problem isn't that you cheated,
而是你被捉奸了
it's that you got caught.
问题是
The problem is
我不想失去劳拉
I don't want to lose Laura.
你好 我是瓦塞尔曼队长 我们通过电♥话♥
这位是罗巴克警探
你认得这些男人吗
让·保罗·杜马让
法比安·文森特
亨利·安塞尔
你...看看 你认识他们吗
You...Look, d-do you know them?
他们是警♥察♥ 很可能跟劳伦特一起工作过
我们真的很需要你的帮助
去找卢维奥吧
卢维奥
是那些愚蠢的代号♥之一
我丈夫曾经...
去参加过团队建设课程
但它们并非真正的团队建设课程
- 它们是... - 它们是什么
非常隐秘
我不知道卢维奥是谁 但是劳伦特很怕他
一定是他杀了劳伦特
我想上厕所
I need to go to the toilet.
好的孩子们
Okay guys.
别哭了 听着 过来
Do not cry. Listen, come here.
到这儿来
Come here.
好的
Okay.
这只是一堂不一样的课
It's just a...different kind of lesson.
就像是一个很大的挑战
It's like a Big Challenge.
好吗
Yeah?
当你们获得自♥由♥之后
And...when you free yourself
你们能得到一个奖品
you win a prize.
好吗
Yeah?
不管你要说什么 乔诺 我不在乎
Whatever it is, Jonno, I don't care.
到我办公室来 希勒
In my office, Hillier.
也许你没注意到
Maybe you haven't noticed
但我在收拾东西
but I seem to be packing up.
他在我面前烧死了一个女孩
He burned a girl to death in front of me
我不干了
and I-I am done!
那又怎样
What's the matter?
你是担心自己的皮肤吗
You worried for your own Skin?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 乔诺
You're a cunt, Jonno.
看吧
There!
看 那才是我爱的混♥蛋♥丹尼
See? There is the damn Dan that I know and love.
办公室
Office!
我不知道你想干什么 乔诺
I don't know what you're going to do, Jonno,
因为我刚告诉你了我不干了
because I think I just told you I quit.
报纸组给真理杀手这本书的
An advance from the newspaper group,
预付款
for a book on TT.
报酬很诱人啊
And a nice fat cut to us here.
你赶上了好时候 帅哥
You've hit the big time, sunshine.
你是告诉我你顿悟了么
You're telling me you've had an epiphany?
接受这该死的合同
Take the fucking contract.
德尔加多去团队建设的那些天
是在阿朗松的一个狩猎小屋里
他们是由ZP股份公♥司♥组织和付酬劳的
董事为加里·约克和马可·布龙
其中之一是卢维奥
德尔加多被选中一定是有原因的
我们得马上找到这些男人 审问他们
他出现了
There he is.
数百万孩子被公♥司♥利用
Millions of children are used every day by companies
你们买♥♥的奢侈品就是这些公♥司♥制♥造♥的
who make the luxury goods you buy.
但你曾有过疑问吗 真正的代价是什么呢
But do you ever question what the real cost is?
有多少孩子被剥削呢
How many children are exploited?
你不关心
You don't care
因为他们不是你的孩子
if it are not your children.
但现在他们就是
But now they are.
我的天
如果你什么也不做 他们会死
If you do nothing, they will die.
但你可以救他们
But you can save them.
向出♥售♥这些运动鞋的公♥司♥
Show your rage towards the companies
表达你的愤怒
that sell these trainers.
如果我能看见听见 抗♥议♥足够激烈的话
If I can hear and see it loudly enough,
就放了这两个女孩
these two girls go free.
那些公♥司♥规模很大
我们无法向他们的所有厂房♥派驻警力
正中他意
有保险的 我们应该担心那些孩子
那其他三个呢
其他三个和那个司机
走吧
Come on.
是的 他说过蓝色瓷砖
Yes, he said the blue tiles.
告诉客户他可以打给我 然后...
Tell the client he can call me, and then...ah...
好 是的 不用了 我马上就到
Okay. Yeah. No fine, I coming now.
开什么玩笑
You are joking.
有人开了一辆老式绿色的萨博车吗
Does anyone drive an old green Saab?
你到底有没有驾驶执照
Do you actually own your driver's license?
把你的车移开
Move your car.
说真的 你还想继续
Oh seriously, you want to waste
浪费我的时间吗
some more of my fucking time?
因为今天已经够糟了 我还迟到了
Because today is already shit and I'm late.
好了 没有...没有必要
All right, there's...there's no need
这么说话
for that kind of language.
你能不能把你的车移开
Can you just move your car?
我很抱歉 我车停得很不好
I'm sorry, I parked really badly.
我去应聘 结果迟到了 然后...
I-I'm late for a job interview and...
当我进去的时候
when I went inside,
他们已经选好人了
they had already given it to someone else.
好吧 我完蛋了
Okay, I'm fucked.
你为什么会在乎呢 你自己还有烦心事呢
What do you care? You just got yourself to worry about.
天呐
Oh God.
在今早的绑♥架♥案之后
The police are under increasing pressure
警方承受着越来越大的压力
in the hunt for the so-called truth terrorist
努力搜寻所谓的真理杀手
following the abduction this morning
他绑♥架♥了五个肯特小学的学生
of five Kent primary school children
以及他们的校车司机
and their bus driver.
在最近一次
There are still no clear leads
逐步升级的暴♥力♥运动中
in this latest act of
仍然没有明确的线索
this escalated campaign of violence.
好吧
Right!
英国警方中符合特征的
UK police who fit the profile.
一共有七个人
There's seven of them.
这个人有多发性硬化症 他坐着轮椅
He's got MS, he's in a wheelchair.
喂
Allo?
他已经死了 所以...
He is dead, so...
除非他特别聪明
unless he is very bloody clever.
经营这个项目的ZP股份公♥司♥
在阿兰·鲁伯特的财务表格中
没有任何关于马可·布龙和加里·约克的信息
就好像他们都不存在
那些可能是假身份 继续寻找
我们去公♥司♥的地址看看
也就是说 我们不知道他去了哪里
So, we haven't got a clue which way he went.
对 我们出动了一架直升飞机
No. We have helicopters up,
但他很可能早在我们知情之前
but he probably hid the bus
就把校车藏起来了
before we even knew about it.
这是最后一条真理
This is the final truth,
也是我们抓住他最后的机会
this is our final chance to catch him,
但是我们什么都不知道
and we have nothing.
...仍然没有真理杀手的线索
他今早在英国又发动了袭击
绑♥架♥了五名学生和校车司机
我很抱歉 我真的...
I'm so sorry. And really I...
我以为这空间足够你出去的
I thought you had room to get out.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
那是什么样的工作
What kind of job was it?
你知道 就是首相呗
Oh, you know. Prime Minister.
迟到是我自己的错
It was my own fault I was late,
我今早光顾着看关于那些孩子的
I was caught up watching the news this morning
新闻了
about those kids.
什么孩子
What kids?
你没看吗 真理杀手
You didn't see? The truth terrorist
绑♥架♥了一辆校车里的孩子
captured a bunch of kids of a school bus.
什么学校
Which school?
我想应该是韦斯顿农庄小学
Weston Grange Junior, I think.
世界什么时候成这个样子了
When did the world become such a shitty place?
我再一次向你道歉
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表