剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Did you tell the police?
这是在她房♥间里找到的
It was in her room.
我们翻看过
We checked to see
想找到她有关去向的线索
if there was any clues about where she'd gone.
有没有提到...
Does it mention...?
正好写到那里就没有了
It stops at exactly that point.
他真的上传了一个尸体视频吗
Is it true he's put a video up and it shows the body?
是的
Yeah.
他还说这是想让大家知道没人会在乎
And he says this is all to show how nobody values
一个妓♥女♥的生命吗
the life of a prostitute?
是的
Yep.
我们一定赢不了 是吗
We really can't win, can we?
我看过一遍疯子的档案了
所有人的
包括极端的无政♥府♥主义宗教狂热分子
精神错乱的人
甚至还有个农场主只吃他自己种出来的东西
我已经按优先顺序排好放在USB里了
不相关的我就略过了
我要完整的
- 不用谢 - 你说什么
我说不用谢
难道你每次给我文件我都要说谢谢吗
不 一次就足够了
谢谢
真不错
不用担心下次 这次的还作数
好的
英国快递
你人真好
You're really kind.
你想听音乐吗 或者广播
Do you want some music on? The radio?
我也可以再给你读书
I could read to you again?
放张CD吧
Put a CD on.
# 我曾住在摩尔街 #
In Moore Street where I did dwell
我的亚瑟过去常唱这首歌♥ 他的声音优美低沉
My Arthur used to sing this... Lovely deep voice he had.
# 我深爱着 #
I loved right well
# 他追求我 一生逝去 #
He courted me my life away
# 但如今和我一起 #
But now with me...
多傻的女孩啊 苏
Such foolish girls, eh, Suze?
满世界都是
World's full of them.
你的孩子怎么不多来看看你
Why don't your children come and visit you more?
他们有自己的生活...
They have their own lives...
自己的孩子...
Their children...
科林住在悉尼
Colin lives in Sydney,
我当然不能怪他
of course, so I can hardly blame him.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我很高兴有你陪我
Well, I'm glad I have you.
# 在常青藤上 #
...on an ivy tree...
我明天给你带食物来
I'll bring you food tomorrow.
我不喜欢这儿
I don't like it here.
你没有别的选择
You don't have an alternative.
那个男人让你处境危险
You're in danger from that man.
房♥子附近有匹马
There's a horse in the field around the house.
你喜欢马吗
Do you like horses?
谁都不能知道你在这儿
No one can know you're here.
孩子可以去花♥园♥玩
The boy is all right in the garden,
不然就别离开房♥子
otherwise don't leave the house.
当地农民并不同情
Local farmers are not exactly sympathetic
寻求庇护失败者
to failed asylum seekers.
晚上好
你还在上班啊
想喝点什么
你喜欢男人还是女人
- 通常是女人 - 你有女朋友吗
你有老公吗
没有
给我看看你的手
这证明不了什么 我可以把戒指摘掉
那你为什么那么做呢
因为我想和你上♥床♥
现在吗
我昨天去见丹尼·希勒了
I met Danny Hillier yesterday.
- 丹尼·希勒是谁 - 那个小报记者
- Who's Danny Hillier? - The tabloid journalist.
他写普通人的事儿 相当于他的一个标签
He writes about ordinary folk, sort of his catchphrase.
说明他讨厌移♥民♥
Ordinary for him means hating immigrants,
他们多用俚语 不学无术
talking in rhyming slang and not reading books.
- 听起来像统治者的工具 - 是
- Sounds like a tool of the highest order. - Yes, he is.
- 他应该见见爷爷 - 没错
- He should meet granddad. - Yes.
对那个老王八蛋来说没什么是正常的
Nothing ordinary about that old bastard, eh?
我不知道
I dunno.
你不知道什么
What don't you know?
他没扔下奶奶
Well, he didn't just leave grandma on her own
让她一个人带孩子
to bring up the kids,
所以至少他还是有正常的地方的
so there was something ordinary about him at least.
但他有点脾气
He had a bit of a temper on him though.
我话多的时候他会给我反手一下
Gave me a couple of backhanders when I got too mouthy.
- 是吗 - 是的 不过现在不流行了
- Yeah? - Yeah. It's gone out of fashion now.
卡尔
Karl!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你得洗碗
You're washing up.
好的 没必要像警♥察♥一样粗暴
All right, no need for police brutality.
意面很好吃 劳拉 谢谢
It was delicious pasta, Laura, thanks.
很高兴你喜欢它
I'm glad you liked it.
你跟他交谈方法要适当
You are going to have to talk to him properly.
让他洗更多的碗是没用的
Nothing will be solved by making him wash up more.
就这样吗
我得睡觉
你可以睡这啊 房♥间是空的
我现在要走 不过待会儿会回来
旁边有人我睡不着
但你却可以和一个人陌生人上♥床♥
你不是陌生人啊 我们之前见过
把你的戒指戴上吧
我没戒指
我只是不能接受旁边睡着个人
为什么不能
呼吸声太重 会吵到我
有人说过你很古怪吗
有 人们常常这么想
谢谢 很舒服
随时欢迎
真的
当然
好的
怎么了
What is it?
该死
Bloody hell.
卡尔 告诉奥贝里克斯我想杀了她
Karl, tell Obelix that I'll bloody kill her.
法国英雄
嗨 爱丽丝
Hi, Elise.
你觉得在一个自产自销的有机农场
What would you expect to find
能找到什么
on a self-sufficient organic farm?
什么 便鞋吧 现在都几点了
What? Birkenstocks. What time is it?
有人生产并屠宰自家的猪
Somebody who produces and butchers their own meat
因为他们憎恶
because they hate
犹太复国主义的法国政♥府♥
the Zionist Occupied Government of France.
- 直说吧 - 我觉得我找到了一个屠宰场
- Just tell me. - I think I have found a slaughterhouse.
我要去一探究竟
I'm going to check it out.
有可能就在
It might be on the farm of a man
威胁玛丽·维伦纽夫那人的农场里
who threatened Marie Villeneuve.
他叫乔尔·摩金
His name is Joel Mougin.
等等...听着...那个...
Wait... Look... Just...
我不会有事的 我只是想确认是否有这么个人
I'll be fine. I just want to see if it has one.
别动 否则我打爆你的头
我是刑侦大队的瓦塞尔曼队长 我有证件
证件没用
你想知道里面有什么
走啊 进去看
别拘束
谁让你来的
瓦瑟曼 是犹太语啊
名字是
- 你有犹太血脉? - 我不懂那代表什么
我父亲家是犹太人 我母亲是天主教♥徒♥
对我来说这不重要
继续走
他们知道
知道来这儿就会死
他们恐慌了
闻到了死亡的味道
继续走
继续走
那是什么
别动
你的屠宰场怎么有半具尸体
我不知道 一周前还没有
你是说是别人干的
是的
这些是你发给玛丽·维伦纽夫的吗
不瞒你说
我觉得她死不足惜
- 摩金先生 - 她不是犹太人
她给犹太复国主义政♥府♥做事
就是那个给我们的肉下毒的人?
是 尽管笑吧
我没有笑
I am not laughing.
什么
这就是你所认为的法律面前的不平等?
What is your view of inequality before the law?
这婊♥子♥说什么呢
喂
Yup.
你好 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
我知道你是谁
I know who this is.
警方抓住的那个人
The man the police are holding
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表