剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《隧♥道♥谜案》前情提要
基兰·艾什顿还活着
Kieran Ashton's still alive.
那给我讲讲这个基兰·艾什顿
So tell me about this Kieran Ashton.
我和他在伦敦警♥察♥局做过搭档
I was his cover officer in the Met.
我得把他从一件有争议的案子里撤掉
I had to remove him from a case that was controversial.
- 祝你好运 劳拉 - 他知道是我
- Good luck, Laura. - He knows it was me.
生活中有时候你必须撒谎
Sometimes in life you have to lie.
你要怎么相信一个对你说谎的人
How do you trust someone who lies to you?
你来开车
- 珀莱东什么 - 一个维持稳定的计划
- 是非法的吗? - 秘密的
卡尔 是我
Karl, it's me.
我刚刚看到亚当给他女朋友的信息 我很担心
I've just read Adam's messages to his girlfriend and I'm concerned.
我觉得贝吉不是真实存在的
I don't think Becky's real.
我觉得他是真理杀手
I think Becky's TT.
我正开车过去 不过我不知道还能不能来得及
I'm driving there now, but I don't know if I'll be there on time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam!
# 到我怀里来 #
Venez dans mes bras
# 靠近我 亲爱的 #
Closer to me, dear
# 让我自己 #
Donnez-vous moi
# 抛开所有恐惧 #
Set aside all fear
# 一根红线 缠绕永远 #
Restons enlaces pour l'ternit
# 是的 你是我的 #
Yes, you shall be mine
# 直到地老天荒 #
Till the end of time
隧♥道♥谜案 第一季 第十集 (本季终)
警♥察♥ 别动
Armed police!
安全
Clear!
伙计们
Guys?
他们刚刚在真理杀手地下室的冰箱里
找到了妓♥女♥的另一半
卡尔的儿子可能也已经死了
他上次放了小孩
这回不一样
我们得分♥析♥上回突袭的房♥子里
发现的法语资料
带上雨伞和食物 我们去英国
想想看 我曾希望杀手是英国人
好像现在这还重要似的
我应该等着见我爸 不过你能过来吗
好的 你能在峭壁停车场等我吗...
我要是去找你会迷路的 下午七点半怎么样
我已经在路上了
贝吉正在输入...
查克斯
Chuks?
GPS坐标 他在给我们地理位置
GPS coordinates. He's giving us a location!
好的...
Okay...
维卡里吉路... 离这儿大概十英里
Vicarage Lane... about 10 miles from here.
我想 这是亚当的... 负离子之类的手环
That's Adam's, I think. Some kind of... negative ions thing.
可能他放在这里是给我们提示他身在何处
Maybe he's put it there to show us where he was.
嗯 问题是基兰想让我们知道他在哪儿
Yeah. Trouble is, Kieran wants us to know where he is.
你在对我的儿子做什么
Argh, what are you doing with my son!
想想他想让你做的事 就要反着来
Think of what he wants you to do and do exactly the opposite.
他为什么不给我们留个信息
Why hasn't he left us a message?
为了折磨你
That's part of the torture.
卡尔...
Karl...
你要集中注意力
you can't lose focus.
我曾经和他一起工作
I used to work with him.
好吧
Okay.
他怎么会...
And why is he...?
他是个失去一切的男人
He's a man who lost everything.
他所有的"真理"都由此而来
All his "truths" stem from that.
他的真名叫基兰·艾什顿
His real name is Kieran Ashton.
他为什么要这么对我们 卡尔
Why is he doing this to us, Karl?
我和他老婆睡过
I slept with his wife.
他们在法国住的时候 她来找我谈他的...
When they were living in France, she came to me to talk about his...
无能
decline.
我们只是...
We only...
无论如何他知道了 因此他现在感觉被背叛了
Anyway, he knows. So now he feels betrayed.
被... 社会 被警局...
By... society, by the police...
- 还有朋友 - 没错
- And by his friend. - Yeah.
好吧... 他玩完了
Okay... he's toast.
可惜他不是法国人 不过事事不能尽如人意
Not French toast, sadly, but you can't have everything.
这是他的最后一搏
This is his last hurrah.
很抱歉 他把你儿子当人♥质♥ 卡尔
Well, that's a very poor way of putting it when he has your son as a hostage, Karl.
- 是啊 - 我们会竭尽所能
- Yeah. - We will be doing everything we can.
我不能再亲自办这件案子了
I can't stay on the case.
很明显我私人牵涉过多 所以...
Obviously, I'm too close to it now, so...
我必须信任你们
I have to put my trust in you guys.
回见了
ta-ta.
我想你这么做是对的 卡尔
I think that's probably the right thing to do, Karl.
是啊 绝对是
Yeah. Absolutely.
- 有任何进展我们都会告知你 - 嗯 嗯
- We will keep you informed of any developments. - Yep, yep.
我不明白
I don't understand.
反正她都要把我从案子里撤下的
Well, she going to take me off the case anyway.
- 你怎么知道的 - 别管了
- How do you know? - Never mind.
不好意思 我只想再说一件事
Sorry, I just want to say one more thing.
我认为每个人都应该知道
I think everyone should know this.
抱歉 安德里亚 只是...
Sorry, Andrea, it's just...
他盯着我和我家人并非偶然
it's not random that he's picking on me and my family.
几年前... 我在一次调查贩卖♥♥人口的
A few years ago he was... I was looking after him on an undercover operation,
秘密行动中照看他
investigating human trafficking.
由于某些政♥治♥原因
And he was pulled off that case
他被撤出行动 那些原因...
for political reasons that were...
至少可以这么说 是很有争议的
questionable, to say the least.
卡尔
Karl.
总之... 我跟他老婆上了床...
Anyway... I slept with his wife...
他们那时还是夫妇
Ah... er, when they were still married,
在法国以新身份生活
and living in France under a new identity.
而且我最近得知他发现了
And, er, I recently discovered that he found out about it.
我到现在才说 是为了...
Er, I haven't said anything up to now, out of, um...
避免尴尬吧 那么...
er... embarrassment, so...
现在还有什么好尴尬的
What's embarrassment now, then?
好了...
Okay, um...
欧洲刑♥警♥和国际刑♥警♥都已经得知...
Europol and Interpol have been informed...
这是一次简单的抓捕
This is a straightforward manhunt.
真理杀手和你联♥系♥了吗
Has TT been in touch with you?
如果他联♥系♥我了就会告诉你
I'd tell you if he had.
确实 但是你已经撤出案子了
Yes, but now that you're not on the case anymore
可能不想告诉我所有事
you might not want to tell me everything.
哦 不 我刚刚摆脱了安德里亚
Ah, no, I just told Andrea that to get her off my back.
为什么不告诉你 我们一起负责的 不是吗
Why wouldn't I tell you everything? We're together in this, aren't we?
是的
Right.
你想要怎么做 去汇报我们的对话吗
What are you gonna do? Report our conversations?
替他们监视我吗
Tell 'em what I'm doing?
我没这么说
That's not what I said.
对我来说最重要的事是找到亚当
For me, the most important thing is to find Adam.
那你的目的是什么 爱丽丝?
What is it for you, Elise?
获得金星奖章 以表彰你超出职责外的勤奋吗
Gold stars for diligence beyond the call of duty,
还是... 还是...
or... or...
你一直提到的
winning your bloody game with TT
在这该死的游戏里赢得真理杀手呢
that you keep going on about?
- 你是想吵架吗? - 我不知道 爱丽丝
- Are you just trying to pick a fight? - I don't know, Elise.
你想和我吵架吗
You gonna give me a fight?
我不想
I don't want to.
那为什么不告诉我
Why don't you tell me
你觉得这场该死的游戏要结束了
how you think this bloody game of yours is gonna end?
你想知道我到底怎么想吗
You want my honest belief?
不 不 都他妈是糖衣炮弹
No, no. Sugar the fucking pill, as usual.
我也不想为你改变
I won't change for you, either.
很好 我很高兴你在这件事上做出选择
Good, I'm glad to hear you have a choice in the matter.
你是想侮辱我 还是想让我回答你该死的问题
Do you just want to insult me, or do you want an answer to your fucking question?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为真理杀手最后会杀了亚当
I think TT aims to kill Adam eventually.
但是如果我们及时抓到他就不会了
But he may not if we get to him on time.
我很抱歉因为我能感觉痛苦在侵蚀你
And I'm sorry because I can feel the pain it's causing you.
我仅仅想找到我儿子
I just want to find my son.
你为什么这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
有没有什么事是你以前确信但结果却是错的吗
Has everything you've ever known turned out to be wrong?
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表