剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
没有
No.
如果有进一步的消息请尽快通知我
Please call me as soon as you have any information.
人真多
Plenty of 'em.
等等
Hold on.
吉玛·柯万
So, Gemma Kirwan.
混血
Mixed race.
格兰奇镇 卡迪夫市
Grangetown, Cardiff.
七个月前其母亲报♥警♥称其失踪
Reported missing by her mother seven months ago.
我找到了维伦纽夫的调查员 吉尔斯·里加
她生前见到的最后一个人
- 他在哪儿 - 马赛
他开会后去的那里 随后来警局接受传唤
我的新女友也来自马赛
- 你有女朋友了 - 是啊
我们上♥床♥的时候
她坚持要戴上手铐
我不喜欢这样 感觉跟上班一样
别告诉爱丽丝
- 她会想加入 - 没错
她会告你挪用警用资源
菲利普交了新女友
她来自马赛
需要正式命令你才能回家吗
英国人认为他们已确定第二具尸体的身份
他们想要DNA样本 罗巴克探长正在赶来
他不靠谱
现在是英法联合调查 我们别无选择
对他友善些
请确保您的手刹已拉起
Please ensure that your handbrake is on
并且档位在一档或停车档
and your vehicle is in first gear or park.
为了您的安全与舒适
For your safety and comfort,
我们建议您待在您的车中
we recommend that you stay with your vehicle.
不要在穿越过程中走出车辆
Do not stand or walk between the vehicles during the crossing.
我给你留了一些食品券和其他生活用品
I left some food vouchers and a few other bits to help you get by,
在我给你找到更长久的解决方案之前暂且如此
until I find a more permanent solution for you.
如果你想了解这个国家的民众心理
You should read this,
我该看看这个
if you want to know about the mentality of this country.
记录一下而已 我喜欢记住我帮助过的人
For my records. I like to remember the people I help.
那条路方向不对 咱不去那儿
That's the deviation. We're not going there.
方向不对
That's the deviation.
那是去汽车轮渡的路 咱不去那儿
That's going to the car ferry. We're not going there.
这条路是去...
This is going to...
汽车轮渡
the car ferry.
该死
Oh, bollocks!
这是到哪了
Where are we?
不好意思 抱歉
Pardon. Sorry.
是 是 是 抱歉
All right. Oui, oui, oui. Pardon.
打扰一下
瓦塞尔曼警长在哪
Uh... Capitaine Wassermann?
瓦塞尔曼警长 不在这层
去一层看看
你会说英语吗
这里是... 三楼
This is...third floor.
她在一楼
She is on first floor.
一楼
First floor. Okay. Oui.
- 你得下楼找她 - 好的 非常感谢
- You have to go down. - Down. Merci beaucoup.
来一个羊角面包吗?
Vous voulez un croissant?
- 不用 谢谢 - 不吃
- Non, merci. - No?
你在减肥吗
Are you on a diet?
- 不是 - 真的不吃 好吧
- No. - No? Good.
大家好
Bonjour.
近来如何
Comment allez-vous?
告诉我这个失踪女孩的个人情况
So, tell me about this missing girl.
吉玛·柯万 二十三岁
Gemma Kirwan, aged 23,
七个月前失踪于福克斯顿市
disappeared from Folkestone seven months ago.
我以为她是威尔士人
I thought she was Welsh.
人就是这样 不喜欢一直待在一个地方
That's the trouble with people. They won't stay in one place.
就她的职业来看 我们的数据库里
Given her profession, it's highly likely we've got her
很可能有她的DNA信息
DNA on our database.
就她的职业来看 当初你们警方也很可能
And given her profession, it's also likely
没怎么努力去找过她
not much effort was made to find her.
但她们行踪不定
Well, they're a transient bunch.
我想法国应该也有些失踪妓♥女♥
I imagine there's a few French prostitutes
没被仔细调查过
who haven't been searched for too carefully either.
- 是的 可能是的 - 是啊...
- Yes, that is probably correct. - Yes...
我还在术后恢复阶段
I'm recovering from an operation.
结扎手术
The snip.
什么
The what?
结扎手术
La vasectomie.
显然比生孩子还要痛
More painful than childbirth, apparently.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
这个世界上的孩子够多了
There are enough kids in this world.
我有五个
I've got five.
但是分别由三任妻子生的
Three different mums, though.
那结扎也许是个好主意
A vasectomy was probably a good idea, then.
- 别动那个 - 这不是你 对吧
- Don't touch that! - It's not you, is it?
- 你怎么知道的 - 首先 她在笑
- How do you know? - She's smiling, for one thing.
其次 没有人会在办公桌上放自己照片
No one keeps a picture of themselves on their desk.
你们是双胞胎
You're a twin.
检修车找到了
- 在哪儿 - 终点站后面
- 司机呢 - 下落不明
这车不错
Nice car.
是的 我挺喜欢的
Yes, I like it.
很好
Good.
打扰一下
我想他把尸体的其他部分丢在了别的地方
I suppose we assume he's dumped the rest of the body elsewhere.
他在玩我们
He's taunting us.
我们拿到了维伦纽夫的通话记录
一个人打了许多次 叫夏洛特·鲁伯特
还有一条威胁短♥信♥"离我丈夫远点"
- 她是阿兰·鲁伯特的妻子 - 是的
他们住在布伦附近
我去一趟
回见
Oh, moi aussi.
在西班牙 成百上千的人们在游♥行♥
抗♥议♥政♥府♥的紧缩政策
需要打扫吗
好 谢谢
一位警方发言人说
抗♥议♥者态度强硬 寻求有力解决措施
欧洲人的梦想啊
很快就会爆发冲突了
暴♥乱♥什么也改变不了
总有人要为此买♥♥单
您还需要什么吗
- 你有手♥机♥吗 - 有
我的手♥机♥被偷了 需要打给我妻子
谁是阿兰·鲁伯特
Who is Alain Joubert?
是我们国家的著名金融家
One of our leading financiers...
也是上一任政♥府♥财政紧缩政策的顾问
and an adviser on austerity measures to the last government.
他不太受欢迎
He is not popular.
真的吗 怎么会
Really? How come?
他靠经济危机大赚了一笔
The crisis made him even richer.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
是的 我知道
Yes, I got that.
你不太喜欢笑话 是不是
You're not really one for jokes, are you?
有时是 看这笑话好不好笑
Sometimes. It depends if they're funny.
英国人很注重幽默
The British place a lot of value on humour.
这有时会让你们因此忽视更重要的事
Sometimes it makes you lose sight of things that are more important.
这只是我的观点
That is just my opinion,
无意冒犯
I'm not trying to offend you.
没事 我知道
No, sure.
我以后会找机会和你谈谈
I'll bring you up to speed
我眼中法国人的缺点
with my assessment of French national defects later.
那我会洗耳恭听
I'd be interested to hear your views.
阿兰 是你吗
是
你知道加莱的战争纪念馆在哪儿吗
- 是的 - 去那里找我
好 我会去的
- 现在就来 - 好 我马上出发
- 鲁伯特夫人 - 我是
我是刑侦大队的爱丽丝·瓦塞尔曼
这是英国警♥察♥卡尔·罗巴克
好
什么事
关于玛丽·维伦纽夫 你给她发了条威胁短♥信♥
她起诉我了吗
你会讲英语吗
抱歉 我的法语不太好
Sorry, my French is very poor.
但我还是在努力学
I'm working on it, though.
你觉得玛丽·维伦纽夫和你丈夫之间
Did you think there was something going on
有发生过什么事吗
between Marie Villeneuve and your husband?
不 她在演讲中抨击了他
No. No, she was attacking him in her speeches.
听着我现在真的没有时间
我们能下次再谈吗
Can't we... this wait until another time?
恐怕不行 请进屋吧
I insist. Please go inside.
你知道玛丽·维伦纽夫失踪了吗
Are you aware that Marie Villeneuve is missing?
不知道
No.
现在真的不行 请让我走吧
Please, I can't do this now. Please, let me go.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表