剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
只是个白♥痴♥纳粹
is only guilty of being a cretinous Nazi.
我确定他甚至不知道
I'm sure he doesn't even know
玛丽·维伦纽夫有个小伤疤
Marie Villeneuve had a little scar
在她左胸下
under her left breast,
或者吉玛·柯万爱她妈妈
or that Gemma Kirwan loved her mother.
你真是个变♥态♥ 你知道吗
You're a sick fuck, you know that?
那辆车的小把戏...
That stunt with the car...
我选择乐呢
I have chosen you.
我要人们知道我为何如此行事
I want people to know why I am doing this.
- 那不是他 - 你甚至还没审问他
他不说英语 而且着迷于对犹太人的憎恨
摩金不会让法律的不平等作为他的第一条真理
凶手在利用他的屠宰场 要么就是想误导我们
凶手又给那个记者打电♥话♥了
我回去了
我选择了你
I have chosen you.
我要人们知道我为何如此行事
I want people to know why I'm doing this.
他在尽力教我们
He's trying to teach us.
他想展示暴露我们的道德弱点
He wants to demonstrate his superiority
给他带来的优势
by exposing our moral weakness.
我儿子就有一点儿这个作风
My son's a bit like that.
他决定做个素食主义者
He just decided to become a vegetarian.
我姐姐也是
My sister, too.
那张照片 你说对了
You were right about the photograph.
曼侬是我的双胞胎姊妹
Manon was my twin.
她淹死了
She drowned.
你应该会喜欢她的 她很有趣
You would have liked her. She was funny.
杀手特意说他选择了你
The killer said specifically that he has chosen you.
他为什么这么做
Why would he do that?
或者他是我工作的粉丝
Maybe he's a fan of my work.
被脑残的追随者包围了是吧
Round up the mindless bigot's then, eh?
看到你带着如此轻蔑的态度
It's nice to see you hold the ordinary working class folk
去从事民间最普通的工作 真好
with such contempt.
你可以回答我的问题吗
Can you answer my question?
有什么用
What's the point?
很明显你已经拿到录音了
You've already got the tapes, obviously.
他为什么选中了你
Why did he choose you?
老实说 我不知道
Je ne sais fucking pas, honestly.
下次试着拖延时间 问他问题
Keep him talking next time, ask him questions.
这是什么 第三帝国?
What is this, the Third Reich?
我是个记者 我不需要接受你们的...
I'm a journalist,I don't need to take orders from...
我们在你车里发现了两克可♥卡♥因♥
We found two grams of cocaine in your car.
要问哪种问题
What sort of questions?
问他想要什么 他做这个想得到什么
Ask him what he wants. What he hopes to gain by this.
问得模糊不清 让他说话
Keep it vague. Keep him talking.
你好
Hello.
是的 和他在一块儿
Yeah, with him now.
什么时候
When?
好的
Okay.
你介意去查一下你的收件箱吗
Would you mind checking your inbox?
喝下我
老人有什么用 他们不事生产
What good are old people? They do not produce.
他们除了消费我们的税金别无他物...
They consume nothing except our taxes...
所以我们让他们独自死去
so we leave them to die alone.
# 他追求我 一生逝去 #
He courted me my life away
# 如今他不再和我一起 #
But now with me he will not stay
# 我祈祷 我徒劳地祈祷 #
I wish, I wish, I wish in vain
# 希望我能重获青春 #
I wish I were a maid again
# 但是光阴一去不复返 #
But a maid again I'll never be...
马尔梅德养老院 人们在死去
Malmead House. People are dying.
# 直到樱桃 #
Till cherries grow
# 长在常青藤上 #
On an ivy tree...
喂
Yeah?
是他 开始行动了
It's him. He's started.
# 他走上楼 撞开门 #
He went upstairs and the door he broke
# 发现她吊在绳子上 #
He found her hanging by a rope
# 他拿出刀 将绳子割断 #
He took his knife and he cut her down
# 在她的口袋里 找到了这样的字条 #
And in her pocket these words he found
# 把我的坟墓建得宽敞幽深 #
Oh, make my grave large, wide and deep...
苏
Suze.
你能听到吗 苏 你吃了什么
Can you hear me? Suze, what have you taken?
斯蒂芬
Stephen.
不 我是安东尼 宝贝
No, it's Anthony, babe.
你给我打了电♥话♥ 你吃了什么
You called me. What have you taken?
# 其间有一个斑鸠 #
And in-between a turtle dove
# 这样全世界都知道 我为爱而死 #
That the world may know I died for love
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表