剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
I think she felt... very conflicted.
但她告诉了基兰
But she told Kieran?
老天 没有
God, no!
他那个样子 我想...
The way he was, I think she...
她真的认为他会伤害她
seriously thought he might have hurt her.
她和另一个男人是认真的吗
Was it serious with the other man?
我认为她本来想的...
I think she would have liked it to be...
可能觉得他没那么用情吧
but maybe felt he wasn't as keen.
佐拉遇到的那个男人... 就是我
The man Zahra had met... it was me.
我和苏珊娜离了婚 她带着我们的女儿
I was divorced from Suzanne. She'd moved out...
搬了出去 还有...
with our daughter. And, ah...
佐拉说得对 基兰很难相处
as Zahra had said, Kieran was hard to be with.
我和他做搭档很长时间
So, I'd been his cover officer for such a long time
所以觉得自己该对他们俩负责
that I felt responsible for them both,
即使是他们在法国的时候
even when they were in France.
所以当她开始给我打电♥话♥...
So when she started calling me...
跟我谈些...
to talk to...
我就一直陪伴着她 然后...
I was there for her. And...
她就开始来找我
then she started coming over.
我是她哭泣时可依靠的肩膀
And I was a shoulder to cry on.
一段很短的...
And for a very...
时间之后...
brief period...
这关系就变了味儿
it became something else.
我从未...
And I never...
从未想过...
I never imagined that...
那天晚上会和她发生点什么...
I could have something to do with her... with...
会跟她的死有瓜葛
that night. With her death.
那么 他在2005年4月
从账户里共取出二十五万英镑
一年多的时间里
他前后用了三次
分别取出一万 一万五和二十万
当然了 全是现金
现金根本没用 我们需要能追踪到的转账
我们需要知道账户名
爱丽丝
Elise?
我们能不能先不让别人知道佐拉这件事
Can we keep this Zahra stuff to ourselves for now?
如果影响到调查 他们必须知道
If it affects the investigation they have to know.
没错 但要是没... 目前我觉得还没有
Yeah, but if it doesn't... and right now I don't think it does...
所以没告诉他们的必要
I don't see why we need to tell them.
都过去了 没什么可愧疚的
It's done... there's no point in being ashamed...
我只是觉得它可能令人分心
I just think it could be a distraction, you know?
人们会评头论足 且不管是非对错
People are going to have an opinion on this, rightly or wrongly,
都可能有损我的权威
and it could compromise my authority
也许会把我踢出这个案子
and I could get taken off the case.
如果一旦跟案子有关联
If it becomes relevant in any way...
是啊 当然了 我会...
Yeah, obviously, I'll, ah...
我会立即告知他们的
I'll tell them immediately.
她怎么说的
Oh, what did she say?
大致来说 艾什顿的妻子在... 休息
Ashton's wife was... taking a break, basically.
她要离开他
She was leaving him.
知道原因吗
And do we know why?
基兰所有的账户都有严重问题
Well, Kieran had some very serious issues, by all accounts, and, um...
没什么我们没掌握的情况
nothing that doesn't tie in with what we already know.
银行账户上你们进行的怎样了
How are you getting on with the bank accounts?
我们这儿有份二十万英镑的
转到"基兰·艾什顿"名下的记录
没错...
艾什顿这个词里没有"h"
你会以为是个打印错误
但这不是转到他的账上的
- 艾什顿的吗 - 对 不是他的
- 好吧 - 瞧
我们要是追踪这些账户
我打赌我们能找到一大堆转账收款人
他们的名字都和基兰·艾什顿的极为相似
比如艾什顿 奥尔顿 道尔顿等等
所以...
我们只需要顺着这些记录追踪就可以了
亚当 你能去开门吗 我得照顾孩子们
Adam, can you get that please? I've just got the kids.
好的 等一下
Yeah, just a sec.
- 嗨 你... 妈妈在吗 - 不在
- Hi! Um, is your... mum in? - No.
我爸爸的老婆不想让她住这里
My dad's wife doesn't want her living here.
不过你要是找我继母
But if you're after my step-mum,
她就在楼上打自己的孩子
she's upstairs beating her children.
请自便
Make yourself at home.
约翰 嗨 抱歉 我只是...
John! Hi! Sorry. I've just...
等也值了
Worth the wait.
怎么样
艾什顿的钱至少转到了三十个账户名下
不过我终于还是找到一个还在用的
- 账户名是谁 - 约翰 萨姆纳
我让查克斯去找这个人的驾照
他找到了
是六个月前注册的 地址在梅德斯通附近
我们正在等查克斯的邮件
是他
It's him.
一 二 三... 天哪 好了
One, two, three... wa-hey! Oh, god, okay.
够了 让约翰歇会儿
That's enough, now. I'm gonna give John a break.
不好意思
Sorry.
拜托...
Please...
烹饪达人:英国一档日间烹饪节目
我本来打算在家看"烹饪达人"
I was scheduled to be slitting my wrists
练习耍菜刀的
in front of Cook Me The Money.
玛雅 看那头大象
Maya, look at the elephant!
我才是赚到了
I'm way up on the deal.
我们派了一个邮递员去签收邮件 但是没人在
We sent a postman in with a package to sign for, but there was no response.
所以他要不就是害怕了 要不就不在
So, he's either chilling or he's not there.
我想他出去不可能只是放放松的
I think it's unlikely he's just relaxing.
有警报... 监控摄像头... 和诡雷吗
What about alarms... cameras... booby traps?
警犬没搜出爆♥炸♥物
Well, there's no explosives detected by our dogs.
警报和监控系统由电脑编程控制
The alarm and camera system is a Manifest C-16.
当有入侵警报时
It has a smartphone app
可以远程发布信♥号♥♥到主人的智能手♥机♥上
alerting the owner remotely to an intrusion.
- 我们能让它失效吗 - 不能
- Can we disable it? - No.
那么
So?
这系统确实有内置传感器以防因停电
So, the system does have inbuilt sensors for power cuts at grid-level
造成的假警报
to stop false alarms.
所以 我对一个阳光帅气的小伙子
And I've used my considerable sexual charms
施展了无可抵挡的性感魅力
on a sweet young boy from Omega Energy
他同意关掉此区域电源十五分钟
who has agreed to cut all local power for 15 minutes.
也就是到四点三十
As of 4:30 our time.
十五分钟
15 minutes?
对 你们进去 看看能不能找到
Yeah. You get in, you see what you can find
他可能身在何方的线索...
that might tell us where he is...
然后出来
you get out.
他要是回来了呢
And if he comes back?
好吧 我知道有些突然
Well, left of field I know,
不过要是他回来 我们就逮捕他
but if he comes back, we arrest him.
说真的 我不在乎他会回来
Seriously, I don't give a toss about him coming back.
更让我担忧的是 他发现我们找到了他的家
What scares me shitless is him not coming back.
再也不回来
Him realising we found his house
从此消失的无影无踪
and then disappearing... forever.
你们得回去了
You have to head back?
还不用 不过可能一个小时左右就要回去了
Not yet, but in an hour or so, maybe.
你看上不像那种会为丈夫准备晚餐的女人
You don't seem like the sort of woman who has to have a meal ready for her husband.
我很喜欢做饭给他吃 我都忘了
I so loved to cook for him, I just can't remember the last time he
他上次从烤箱里拿吃的是什么时候了
ate the meals that came out of the oven.
他工作得很晚吗
Oh, he works late?
起早摸黑 他工作太多了
He works late, he works early. He works too much.
他是干什么的
What does he do?
他是名警♥察♥
He's a policeman.
那听上去... 真刺♥激♥
Oh, that sounds... exciting.
无可疑情况
Still nothing.
好了 你们上
Okay. Let's go.
你一直奉行恐♥怖♥分♥子♥基层组织的理论 是吗
You always pushed the terror cell theory, right?
一切归零 亲爱的 你所知道的都是错的
Ground zero, love. Everything you know is wrong.
看起来是空的
Looks like it's empty.
继续找 肯定会有所发现
Keep looking. There has to be something.
卡尔
Karl!
十三分钟
13 minutes.
天啊
Jesus!
这东西 肯定是按顺序的
It's gotta be in order, this stuff.
如果我们找到了开头 就能找到最后的
Maybe if we can find the beginning we can find the end.
你从那里开始 我从这里开始
You start over there, I'll start over here.
太多资料了
There's just so much stuff.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表