剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
What's your hurry? Hang out awhile. Stay, I'll get you home.
急什么?等一会儿 留下来 我送你回家
No, we should go. All right, you two want to go?
不 我们该走了 好 你们俩要走吗?
I'll see you tomorrow. Come on, I'll walk you out.
那明天见 我送你出去
Perfect.
好
Got my drink, a little dancing...
喝个饮料 跳支舞
You want to go upstairs?
想上楼吗?
That's okay.
不用
Paulie, Marone.
哦 保利
For Pete's sake, Nucci, you were fine for the last two hours.
老天 纽奇 过去两小时你都没事
All right, let me see. She's just a little shaken up.
我看看 她吓到了
We gave her some Tylenol. It was such a crash, though.
我们给了她止痛药 真是场可怕车祸
Cookie's in the x-ray with three stitches.
小饼干照了X光 缝了三针
When was the last time you had your eyes examined?
你上次检查视力是什么时候?
My eyesight is fine. Listen to the doc.
我视力没问题 听医生的
You shouldn't be behind the wheel at your age.
你这种年纪不该开车
I've been driving since I was a young girl.
我从很小就开始开车了
Horse and buggies don't count. Paulie, be nice.
骑马和马车不算 保利 友善一点
Relax, Ma. She ain't driving you no more.
妈 轻松点 她不会再载你了
Maybe if your mother wasn't talking in my ear.
如果不是你妈在我耳边吼 也不会出车祸
We were all chatting.
我们在聊天
Everyone in the neighborhood says you're moving into the home.
大家都说你要搬去安养院
What do you need a car for? I like my independence.
你干嘛要开车? 我喜欢我的独♥立♥
And it's none of your goddamn business. This is my Ma we're talking about.
况且与你无关 这是我妈
But we have tickets to The Producers.
我们要去看《制♥作♥人》
Don't worry about it. I'll drive you girls.
别担心 我载你们去
Hello?
喂?
Colin, hi. Hey, Mrs. Soprano.
柯林 嗨 索波诺太太
Meadow's on campus, she'll be right back.
梅朵在学校 很快就回来
I'm Ellen McDermott, Colin's mother. Hi.
我是艾伦麦德门 柯林的妈妈 嗨
I'm gonna get my shoes.
我去穿鞋
You've seen the apartment before?
你以前看过这里吗?
I teach school out in Akron and I couldn't get here till now.
我在艾康教书 现在才有机会来这儿
We figured she's only a sophomore, why does she need an apartment?
我们想她只不过大二 为什么要自己住?
But with those seniors moving out midterm, we said a Hail Mary.
但比那些大四期中才搬出去的 这样也好
No, I have to tell you. Your daughter is really something.
我告诉你 你女儿真好
His old roommate... Thank you. Colin is very sweet also.
他的旧室友... 谢谢 柯林也很好
Thank you. But she's going places, that girl.
谢谢 但那个女孩未来不可限♥量♥
Poised, mature. Cooks for these other two.
成熟 稳重 替其他两人煮饭
Plus she volunteers at that law center. I think that's extraordinary.
还去法律中心做义工 真的很杰出
Congratulations.
恭喜
Speak of the devil.
说人人来
Mom, remember Alex? Of course, hi.
妈 你记得艾莉克思 当然
Excuse me.
对不起
The place is really shaping up. I guess.
这里越来越棒了 我想是吧
What's the matter? Finn? I thought things were going well with you two.
怎么了?分恩的事? 我以为你们蛮好的
They are. I don't know.
是不错 我不知道 我...
I keep waiting for him to say he loves me and he hasn't.
我一直在等他说爱我 他还没说
Some men have to move at their own pace, Mead'.
有的男人有他自己的速度
It's amazing, isn't it?
真令人惊异 不是吗?
Whoa, Nelly.
哇 尼利
He'll be all right. So, what do you say?
他没事了 怎么样?
You boys hungry?
你们饿了吗?
No, we got to go. The limo's on its way up from Norwalk.
我们要走了 礼车正从纽瓦克赶来
Marty, why don't you chopper them out?
马帝 何不叫直升机载他们去?
Chopper? That's fucking awesome.
直升机?真是他妈的太棒了
I'll call Doug. See if it's available.
我打给道格 看看他有没空
I got Tony Soprano here.
道格 东尼索波诺在这儿
He was asking if the chopper's available.
他问直升机有没有空
I know.
我知道
This new fucking girl told him.
那个白目新女孩告诉他的
I know.
我知道
About $15,000 between the five of them.
他们五个一万五
I know.
我知道
Righty-o.
好
Good news, gentlemen.
各位 好消息
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉弄脏了车
Mr. Soprano? Greg Erwitt. You got any luggage?
索波诺先生?我是葛来格 你们有行李吗?
Just him. He's drunk.
只有他 他醉了 在反胃
So, Caldwell Airport, right? Fuck that, how about Maui?
到科威飞机场 对吗? 去他的?到夏威夷如何?
Just climb on in and buckle up.
爬上去扣好安全带
Oh, Jesus! Old Faithful. Better here than at 2,000 feet.
老天 在这儿吐比在二千尺天上好
I got to take a piss.
我要尿尿
Oh, yeah!
真爽
What the fuck you doing?
你在干嘛?
You're standing too close.
你站得太近了
Furio come by? He's already 40 minutes late.
浮利欧来了吗? 他已经迟到四十分钟了
He's probably worse off than me.
可能比我还惨
What, did you two go out?
你们两个一起出去?
Can I get a cup of coffee?
给我一杯咖啡好吗?
Where the fuck is he? I don't know
他死去哪里了? 我不知道
Was he out with somebody last night?
昨晚他有和别人出去吗?
He's a single guy. How should I know?
他是个单身男子 我怎么知道?
Anyway, my memory's a little hazy.
而且我的记忆有些模糊
I'm going back to bed. When he gets here, don't wake me.
我要回去睡觉了 他来时不要叫醒我
I'm not home now, leave a message.
我不在 请留言
Hello? Hey, it's me.
喂? 是我
Meadow, hi.
梅朵啊 你还好吗?
You all right? You don't sound happy to hear from me.
你好像不是很高兴听到是我
Of course I am. What's up? Nothing.
我当然高兴 怎么样? 没事
I was calling to invite you over for dinner Sunday...
周日我想请你们来吃饭...
so Dad can see the place and meet the crew.
爸可以来看看这儿 认识大家
How nice, what brought that on? I figure before break.
真好 怎么想到的? 我想在放假前跟大家聚聚
Finn invited me to go ski in Canada next week.
分恩请我下周去加拿大滑雪
You want me to make anything? Nothing,
要我做什么吗? 什么都不用
I'm doing everything myself.
我要一切自己来
Maybe wine.
也许带酒
We only drink good wine when parents come.
父母来访时 我们才喝得了好酒
Anyway, I got to go. Okay, bye.
我要挂了 好 再见
Nice place. Yeah, we open in a few weeks.
好地方 再几周就开张了
Carmine got the chef from Fontanella. Killer wine list.
卡明找来了方田纳的厨师 酒单很棒
Look at this, it used to hang in Fiorello LaGuardia's office.
看看这个 以前挂在费欧罗 拉瓜地亚的办公室
Who's that, Carmine in that boat? Gin and I are going over next month.
那是谁?卡明在船里? 金妮和我下个月会去
Salute.
干杯
Listen, Tony. It's very important to Carmine that we work something out.
东尼 解决这事对卡明很重要
If it's so important, where is he? His son's leaving tomorrow.
如果很重要 他在哪儿? 他儿子明天走
He had family obligations.
家里有事
So what is it, what's the offer?
好吧 提议是什么?
Forty percent of the HUD take across the board, starting now.
从现在起 都市发展部的案子 全部抽百分之四十
Forty?
四十?
I thought Little Carmine said he was gonna take care of this.
我以为小卡明说他会解决这事的
He did, that's why the concession. We were at 40 a week ago.
他有 所以才有这种让步 一周前就说四十的
Whatever is done already is done. You keep that for yourself.
已经成交的就不追究了 你可以保留
The 40 percent only applies to future deals.
百分之四十只适用于未来的交易
Let's go.
我们走了
Darlene, hi, how are you? Great. You know,
达琳 你好吗? 很好
I wanted to thank you.
我想谢谢你
Your husband's friend came by the office. We got the listing.
你先生的朋友来找我们公♥司♥ 替他卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Which friend, who? Furio Gunther,
那个朋友?谁? 浮利欧
is that how you say it? His house just went on the market.
发音对吗? 他房♥子已经上市了
Hi, Penny. How are you?
潘妮 你好吗?
All right, I'll talk to you later.
很好 很好 晚点再和你聊
Who was that?
那是谁?
Silvio.
席尔
Listen to this...
听听
Furio called, the stupid fucking zip moved back to Italy.
浮利欧打电♥话♥来 那个白♥痴♥搬回义大利了
Asshole left a message on the answering machine at the Bing at 4:30 a.m.
混♥蛋♥早上四点半在答录机里留言
Here, carry this.
拿着
Flower delivery. Come on in, I'll be right there.
送花的来了 进来 我马上好
Hi, Mrs. Soprano. Hi, Finn.
索波诺太太 嗨 分恩
Mr. Soprano, Finn Detrolio.
索波诺先生 我是分恩狄托里奥
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表