剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Let's assume, for the sake of argument... Ralph said what you think he said.
我们假设瑞夫说了那些话
Is clipping him gonna unring that bell? Nobody's getting clipped.
除掉他可以解决吗? 没有要除掉谁
I want satisfaction. Will you accept an apology?
我要一个满意的解决方式 你能接受道歉吗?
That ship has sailed. You're being unreasonable.
来不及了 你太不理性了 约翰
Ralph Cifaretto's the only one who can handle the Esplanade?
只有瑞夫能处理海滨广场吗?
Put Pontecorvo in there. There are millions of dollars at stake.
让波帝柯弗去 攸关好百万元耶
Again with the money? Yeah, again with the money.
又是钱? 对 又是钱
It's settled, John. So either name a price, or get the fuck over it.
就这样 约翰 你开个价码不然就忘了这件事
What would you say to a piece of Ralph's company?
瑞夫的公♥司♥分给你一块如何?
Just think about it at least.
约翰?最少考虑一下
Hello? It's me.
哈啰? 是我
What, are you still asleep?
什么 你还在睡?
No, I was doing something.
不 我在做事
I took John to dinner last night.
我昨晚带约翰去吃饭
Ralph's got a big problem, kid.
瑞夫有麻烦了 小鬼
I thought you squashed it. I did.
我以为你跟他谈好了 是的
Problem is, I don't know if John's hearing me.
问题是 我不晓得约翰肯不肯听
What are you gonna do about it? Me? Nothing.
那 你打算怎么办? 我?没打算
What does that mean? I didn't say nothing.
那是什么意思? 我没说什么
We share the Esplanade, Tony.
海滨那里我们是有合作的 东尼
I don't want that apple cart upset.
我不想把事情搞砸了
Then somebody should do something about it.
那有人就该做点什么
I appreciate your thoughts.
感谢你的意见
You saying what I think you're saying?
你说的是我在想的那个吗?
I didn't say nothing.
我什么都没说
All right then, I'll talk to you.
好了 我再打给你
Twenty years, I've been friends with John. Now he's gotta go.
我跟约翰当二十年的朋友了 现在他不得不走
All over a stupid joke.
只为了一个烂笑话
I was fucking around. For Christ's sakes!
我只是在闹着玩的
You've never made a joke about Ginny Sack?
天老爷! 你们以前没开过金妮的玩笑?
Not like that. Of course not.
不是那种笑话 当然没
Fuck him and his highfalutin bullshit.
对 去他妈的满口大话
Who does he think he is, Sir Walter Raleigh?
他以为他是谁? 我们的老祖宗?
That's enough of you and your stupid fucking remarks!
你满嘴狗屎话说够了没?
Go back to Miami and play volleyball, whatever the fuck you do down there...
回迈阿密去 打你那该死的排球
while we clean up your fucking mess!
让我们来收拾你留下烂摊子!
Maybe even keep your ass alive.
搞不好能救你一条狗命
A mole on her ass?
她屁♥股♥上的痣?
What's the joke? I still don't get it.
这笑话怎么了?我还是搞不懂
It's not a joke, per se, it's...You had to be there.
事实上 这不是笑话 是ue4d1 很难解释
Real lack of standards, your generation.
你们这一代的人真是没素养
My day, John was right. A man wouldn't be expected to stand for such a remark.
约翰是对的 在我们那个时代 任何男人也无法忍♥受这种话
Fucked up thing is I don't even like Ralph.
问题在于 我不喜欢瑞夫
If he was drowning, I'd throw him a cinderblock.
如果他快淹死 我会给他丢一块煤炭叫他去死
But not protect one of my own captains?
可是我不能不保护我的人?
Besides, it's too late anyway.
再说 也太迟了
Carmine gave me the nod.
卡明已经点头了
On Johnny?
对强尼?
That one's a slippery fuck.
那家伙真是老奸 对不对?
Him and those big fish-lips of his.
就他那张大滑嘴?
Look at this.
你看看
The fifth question and the poor prick used all his lifelines.
才第5题 这可怜的家伙就用光生命线了
John goes... Carmine's gonna position himself for maximum deniability.
约翰一走 卡明一定会说他什么都不晓得
So you make it easy for everybody, take it out of the neighborhood.
所以你要让大家好过一点 到别的地方去弄
What, like an accident? Accident, stickup.
什么 要像意外? 意外、抢劫都可
He could choke on a chicken wing.
可以弄成吃鸡翅被噎到
The important thing, Johnny disappears.
重点就是让强尼消失
With Johnny out, Carmine's gonna put his son in there.
强尼一消失 卡明会把他儿子弄进去
Fucking Brainless II.
该死的无脑第二代
Who knows? Maybe there's an upside to Johnny going.
天晓得 也许强尼离开 也有正面的意义
He goes to Boston a lot, to visit his father.
他常到波士顿去看他爸爸
Could happen up there.
可以在那边出事
You want my advice? You'll call Lou Dimaggio.
我建议你 去找迪马吉欧
The Atwell Avenue boys.
艾得瓦街帮
What, those sick old fucks in Rhode Island?
什么 罗德岛那些生病的老家伙?
They may be old, my little nephew, but those dogs can still hunt.
他们也许老 我的小侄子 不过他们的狗可凶的
My old man used to talk about them...something to do with drugs.
我老头常常谈到他们 好像跟毒品有关的
Heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Back in the '50s, it was raining cash with that shit.
五十年代 那种东西可赚饱银子
Dimaggio and his crew never saw a dime.
但迪马吉欧跟他的侄子 没见过半毛钱
The guy they worked for, Lenny Caputo, he didn't believe in it.
他们的老板南尼卡波多 他不来这一套
For 15 years...everyone and their mother was getting rich dealing H.
十五年来每个人 都因为海♥洛♥因♥赚翻了
Everyone except these guys.
除了这帮人例外
They're eking a living doing hits, running swag.
他们靠打打杀杀勉强糊口
Anyway, lo and behold, one day...
总之 有一天南尼
Lenny gets pinched for heroin trafficking.
因毒品交易被捕
It turns out the cocksucker's been making a fortune...
原来这王八蛋赚了大钱
working with the mulignon, and not only that...
因为跟条子合作 不只是这样
he's been selling out his own guys to the feds...
他还把自己人卖♥♥给调查局的
so he can keep his ass out on the street.
好让自己脱罪
Dimaggio and another guy in his crew did eight years on a murder rap.
害迪马吉欧和另一个手下 因谋杀罪被判八年
So much for loyalty.
真是忠心耿耿?
You go to Rhode Island, and whatever you do, don't mention drugs.
你到罗德岛任何地方 都别提到毒品
Coke, heroin, not even Tylenol.
古♥柯♥碱、海♥洛♥因♥ 连医头痛的普拿疼都不行
So, what happened to this Lenny prick?
什么 后来这个叫南尼的怎么了?
Lou Dimaggio. His real name is Galina.
迪马吉欧 他的真名字叫贾林拿
They called him Dimaggio when Lenny and his wife were found...
大家称他迪马吉欧 是在警♥察♥发现南尼跟他老婆
with their heads bashed in by a baseball bat.
被人用球棒敲碎脑袋之后的事
Anyway, that was Lou, while he still had his health.
总之 这就是迪马吉欧的做法 只要他还有一口气在的话
We could do this ourselves. Ninja style.
我们可以自己下手 用忍♥者方式
Father?
神父?
We're here to see Lou Dimaggio.
我们是来见迪马吉欧的
Come in.
哦 请进
Hello. Silvio Dante, we spoke on the phone.
哈啰 我是席尔维欧丹提 我们谈过电♥话♥
Chris Moltisanti, how you doing?
我是克里斯莫特桑提 你好吗?
My name's Chris, too. Yeah?
我也叫克里斯 哦 是吗?
Are you into drugs? What?
你们是玩毒品的吗? 什么?
No. What do you mean?
不是 什么意思?
We don't work for drug dealers.
我们不为毒贩做事
No. Of course not.
不 不 当然不是
Want some coffee?
要喝咖啡吗?
No thanks. Rose?
不用 谢了 罗丝?
Yeah, Pop? More Sanka.
嗯 爸? 再给我倒一点来
Anyway, this is him.
总之 就是这个人
John Sacrimoni.
约翰萨卡里莫尼
He'll be coming up through here, next few days.
他过几天会来这里
He stays at the Boston Harbor Hotel.
他会住在波士顿海港饭店
The guy on the left.
左边那家伙
It's my birthday, too. We're having cake later.
今天也是我的生日 我们等一下要吃蛋糕
Carvel.
卡维儿的
Chromosomes. Runs in the family.
染色体造成的 是遗传
There was a guy once, Tommy Neri.
以前有个家伙 汤米尼利
Got him coming home from the track one night.
有一天晚上 趁他从赛车场回家时偷袭他
Caught him good with a tire iron.
用一块轮胎的铁板狠狠地打他
When he woke up, I held him down...
他醒来的时候 我抱住他
while Frank cut his head off with a hacksaw.
法朗克用锯子锯掉他的脑袋
Silent as a mouse pissing on cotton.
静悄悄地 没发出一点声音
If you like...we could arrange to have that same thing happen again.
你喜欢的话 我们可以安排相同的情节
I don't know that we need to be that overstated.
我们可能不用那么夸张
What did you have in mind, then?
那你有什么想法吗?
Nothing fancy, as long as he disappears.
没什么点子 只要他消失就可以
It's your money.
反正是你的钱
Yeah, about that. $20,000, we said.
对 关于我们说过的两万块
Half up-front.
先拿一半
So,
那
we'll call you, then?
我们再跟你联络啰?
Pop, Father's here.
爸 神父来了
Would you like some cake?
你们要吃点蛋糕吗?
Actually, we got a long ride back.
不了 我们还得赶远路回去
Have you seen my sweater, the cable-knit?
有没有看到我的毛衣 那件大条纹的?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表