剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Here, I made it with a lot of milk and sugar.
来 我加了很多牛奶和糖
It's more comforting that way.
会令人感到安慰
You sure you don't want some eggs or an English or something?
你确定不要蛋或面包什么的?
You're coming back?
你会回来吗?
I hope so. Immigration, they make problems.
希望会 移♥民♥局很麻烦的
Maybe Tony can help with that.
也许东尼可以帮你忙
Yeah.
是啊
What are you doing here? I thought you were flying out to Naples.
你怎么还在这里? 我以为你已经去那不勒斯了
I just dropped off these shirts from Patsy's guy.
我送佩特那儿的衬衫来
But you should be on your way to see your old man.
你应该上路去看你老爸了
Cancer is everywhere in his body. Cancer don't respect nothing.
癌症已扩散全身了 癌症什么都不尊重
You know, it started in his guts. Do you need any money?
从他的胆开始的 你需要钱吗?
I'm good.
我很好
Please call and let us know.
请打电♥话♥给我们消息
I'm sorry, Tony.
抱歉 东尼
You'll have to get somebody else to drive you tonight.
今晚你得叫别人替你开车
Not a problem. Go.
这不是问题 去吧
You think he wears a bag?
你想他是不是带了袋子?
Who wears what? You know, a colostomy bag.
谁带了什么? 你知道 造口袋
Furio's old man.
浮利欧的老爸
How the fuck would I know that? Because my ma,
我怎么会知道? 因为我妈
maybe, maybe not, has to get one.
也许会 也许不会 必须要弄一个
Could we not talk about this? We could talk about any topic you like, T.
我们可不可以不要谈这事? 我们可以谈任何你想谈的话题
Good.
好
It's just that now with Ma all squared away to go to Green Grove...
因为妈现在搬到了绿林
For fuck's sake, Paulie, everybody's gonna get old and die.
拜托 保利 人人都会老会死
Am I driving you tomorrow, too? No, I'll drive myself.
明天我也替你开车吗? 不用 我自己开
I got nothing else to do. I got a very important meeting, that's all.
我没别的事做 我有重要约会 如此而已
It's a delicate situation.
要小心处理的状况
We lucked out with the weather.
我们运气不错 碰到好天气
So, how's the life of leisure?
休闲生活如何?
Playing golf, ain't I?
我在打高尔夫 不是吗?
Cocksucker.
王八蛋
Seriously, it's good you're pulling back business-wise like we agreed.
认真说 你能像我们同意的那样 撤回生意很好
My nephew, I told him. I'm gonna be speaking through him,
我告诉我侄子 我会透过他传话
and only through him, as time passes.
最近会只透过他
Good. Plus Sil.
好 再加上席尔
I don't want to celebrate my daughter's first kid in prison.
我不想在牢里庆祝 我女儿生第一个小孩
All right, this sit-down in Perth Amboy. Get a pen and paper.
嘿 好 在佩斯安保的谈判
Hold on.
拿笔和纸 等一下
I can't find a piece of paper.
我找不到纸
Shoot. Tell Paulie to
说吧 好 浮利欧不在时...
let Patsy run the car operation while Furio's gone.
叫保利让佩特经营车子的运作
Tell Patsy he's got to kick up 10 points.
然后告诉佩特 他必须再加十点
Seven and a half to me, two and half to Paulie.
七点五给我 二点五给保利
Got it. You and Sil, you figure out who pays the Longshore Union how much.
记下来了 好 你和席尔研究一下
I'll back you up whichever.
谁要付长堤工会 付多少 你们我都会支持的
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
I'm on it. All right.
马上办 好
A simple yes or no will do. Please.
卡蜜拉 简单说好或不好就行 拜托
Artie, hi, how are things? Fine.
亚瑟 你好吗? 很好
Did they ever catch those muggers?
他们有没有抓到抢匪?
Did you leave room for dessert?
你还吃得下吃甜点吗?
We'll have one zabaglione and four spoons. Coffees, all around.
我们来一份萨巴里安尼 四只汤匙 给大家咖啡
Bri', can I ask you a financial-related question?
小布 我可以 请教你一个财务相关问题吗?
The last thing the guy wants to do is talk shop.
这人最不愿意的就是多嘴
Ask him anything you want. It's all he likes to talk about.
随便问他什么 他最喜欢说这些
It's no big thing. Any ideas on what Tony and I should do...
没什么大事 我只想知道
with the proceeds from the property in Newark we sold?
你认为东尼在纽瓦克财产的获利 该怎么运用?
A HUD? What?
住♥宅♥和都市发展部? 什么?
Kid loves Paul Newman movies. No more grappa for you.
这孩子喜欢保罗纽曼的电影 不准再喝白兰地了
You know what I'm talking about. Uncle Junior's lot on Frelinghuysen Avenue.
你知道我在说什么 伯伯在弗里林海森路上的地
Yeah, that. It all went into the trust.
哦 那个 都交付信托了
T-bills, I was able to lock you in before the rates dropped.
国库券 我在利率下降前 替你锁住利率了
What doesn't this kid know about money?
关于钱这孩子什么都知道
You know, I trust him 1,000 percent?
我百分之一千相信他
Thank you.
谢谢
We have so many more of the newborn size.
我们有好多新生儿尺寸的
I think they're cheaper.
因为比较便宜
Next year we could put a notice in the bulletin...
明年我们可以在布告栏公告
that people whose last names begin with "A" to "K" bring the newborns...
姓氏字母从A到K的
and "L" to "Z" bring the bigger ones, or vice versa.
送新生儿尺寸的 L到Z的送大一点的 或是反过来
Whatever we give them, the girls at our ladies' shelter should be grateful.
不管送什么给她们 收♥容♥所♥的女生都该很感激
I mean, nobody told them to go and have babies without husbands.
没人叫她们未婚生子
I remember his charity toward my family when Jack died.
我记得杰克死时 他对我家人的慷慨
I didn't know how to pay the phone bill. Jackie always did everything.
我连付电♥话♥帐单都不会 都是杰克在做
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
I pay bills...but other than that, it's the same with Tony.
我付帐单 但除此之外 东尼也是一样
Try to find out where the money is...how much we have,
我想找出钱在哪儿 我们有多少钱
and I get such resistance.
就会遭到抗拒
I didn't know what we had until after I buried Jackie.
我葬了杰克之后 才知道我们有多少钱
Was it enough?
够用吗?
Sort of.
算是
Not really.
不真的够
How much is enough, anyway?
多少才算够呢?
I don't know, that's my point. Doesn't anything ever change?
我不知道 我就是我的观点 事情怎么都没变?
Women are supposed to be partners nowadays.
现在的女人应该是伙伴
I'm not a feminist, I'm not saying 50-50, but Jesus.
我不是女权主义者 不是说该一半一半 但是老天
You know, I put up with cumare shit. Pardon my French.
我忍♥耐这种混帐事 原谅我说脏话
I made my peace with it, best I could, anyway.
我尽量想开就是了
Isn't your cousin Brian handling your money now?
替你管钱的不是你表弟布莱恩吗?
The big things, the investments. He's doing well, too.
大项的投资 他做得不错
You know, I do have to give Tony credit there.
这点我该给东尼赞许
He did meet me halfway with that, God bless him.
他的确是有让步 上帝保佑他
Which was a very big step for him, I know.
对他来说是一大步
Maybe you have nothing to worry about. - I don't know.
或许你没什么好担心的
Tony pulls people into his circle. I don't know what to think.
我不知道 东尼总把人拉进 他的圈子 我不知道该怎么想
Good girl.
好孩子
Titanium?
钛合金?
The track's freezing up, it's too hard for aluminum.
跑道冻住了 用铝不行
Whatever she's got on those feet, she's a winner.
不管她脚上是什么 她是赢家
A little colicky?
有一点肚子痛?
You don't feel good, baby girl? You bad girl.
是啊 你不舒服是吗?大女孩
Fuck this horse-whispering shit.
去你的说马语
What is this costing us? Tony, Valentina.
这要花多少钱? 东尼 这位是瓦伦蒂娜
She works in an art gallery. Helping me to enlarge my collection.
她在艺廊工作 帮我扩增我的收藏
And this, my chiquita banana, is Pie-O-My.
这是我的心肝宝贝派欧迈
She's beautiful.
她很美
There's no stopping this horse. She's gonna go all the way to the Breeders'.
这匹马无人能敌
We'll do the two geldings next.
她要去配种了 接下来就去势 惠堤
Hon, can you come here a sec? I think I have something in my eye.
亲爱的 过来一下好吗? 有东西掉到我眼睛里了
Let Dr. Ralphie have a look.
让瑞夫医生帮你看看
I don't see anything. Maybe you need more light.
我没看到东西 到亮一点的地方
What the fuck?
去你的
I can't believe you did this to me. It was a joke, hon.
你竟然这么做 开开玩笑嘛
There's nothing funny about it. There is from where I'm standing.
不好笑 从我这儿看很好笑
Besides, it's good luck.
况且 是为了带来好运
What? It's good luck to step in horseshit.
什么? 踩到马粪是好运
Ask any horse person. It's true.
问养马的人 是真的
Then why aren't you people walking around...
那你们怎么不每天
Iooking for piles of horseshit to stomp around in?
找马粪踩?
It only works if it's an accident. Fucking sick, all of you.
意外踩到才算 你们全有病
Fucko, where's a hose?
去你的 水管在哪儿?
You know, it can be risky trusting him to have a sense of humor.
相信他有幽默感有点冒险喔
Did you think it was funny? Yeah, but what I think is funny is
你觉得好笑吗? 我觉得好笑的
what an 8-year-old boy thinks is funny.
是八岁男孩觉得好笑的东西
Having any fun yourself? What, you taking a survey?
那你自己觉得好玩吗? 干嘛 做民调吗?
Have any interest in art? Show the right thing, I do.
对艺术有兴趣吗? 当然 好事我都做
There's an artist down in New Hope, specializes in horses.
在纽霍普那儿有位划家 专精划马
Give him a photo of your horse, he paints a lovely portrait.
给他相片 他可以划出很美的划
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表