剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You got fucking mugged! Do you understand me?
你被抢了 听到了吗?
I didn't loan you shit.
我没借过你钱
I had this dream.
那晚我做了这个梦
My grandfather's sitting at a table, and in front of him is Steak Pizzaiola.
我祖父在桌子旁 前面是牛排
And standing next to him is my grandmother.
我祖母站在他旁边
And she's wearing a blue dress and pouring him a glass of wine.
穿着蓝洋装 替他倒酒
And he says to me, ''You see this?
他对我说"看到了吗?
''If you got a good wife, you're a millionaire.''
有个好太太 你就是百万富翁"
So the next day, I go over Carmela's house for dinner with her family.
第二天我到卡蜜拉家 和她家人吃饭
And in front of me is Steak Pizzaiola.
我面前有牛排
Before I could realize the dèja vu that was going on...
我还没感觉到这种似曾相识
Carmela's standing next to me in a blue dress...
卡蜜拉穿着蓝洋装站在我旁边
pouring me a glass of soda.
替我倒汽水
The next day, I bought the ring.
第二天我就买♥♥了戒指
That is so incredible, so romantic.
真了不起 好浪漫
She's a romantic one, this one.
她很浪漫
She gonna clean my teeth for me. Really?
她要替我洗牙 真的?
I have to confess. You know, sometimes, I find the dentist erotic.
我必须承认 有时我觉得牙医很能挑起情欲
Brian, all night, I admire your suit.
布莱恩 我整晚都在欣赏你的西装
My man, Mr. Soprano, turned me on to it.
索波诺先生介绍的
Nice. Patsy?
不错 佩特的?
I'd like to propose a toast to our host.
敬一下我们的主人
Hear, hear.
附议
Tony, great tickets, great meal, great wine...
敬东尼 很棒的票 好酒好菜
and for being a great guy, who I'm proud to call a new friend.
谢谢你这么好 我很骄傲有这位新朋友
So he says I planned it all along...
他说我计划了一切
that I couId see 20 steps down the road how it was gonna go...
我看到了二十步棋之后
and how he was gonna get screwed. Did you?
知道他会怎么搞砸 你有吗?
See it? I don't know.
你有预见吗? 我不知道
According to him, it's subconscious, second nature.
根据他的说法 是下意识的 第二天性
But the accusation bothers you.
但这项指控让你不舒服
Is that the kind of person I am? A hawk?
我是那样的人吗?一只老鹰?
That's an animal.
那是动物耶
As I understand it, you make a lot of your living through usury.
我了解的是 你靠不少不法事业赚钱
So why the pangs of conscience this time?
为什么现在良心不安呢?
Do you think your reaction would've been the same, if it all...
如果不是一周前 你发现葛萝利雅的事
your friend taking the pills, all of it...
你想 你对你朋友
hadn't happened a week or so after you found out about Gloria?
服药自尽后的反应会一样吗?
I'll tell you one thing.
我告诉你
One suicide is bad enough, but two?
一桩自杀已经够糟了 但两桩?
They can both go fuck themselves.
他们全都去死吧
I made a donation to the suicide hotline in her name...
我用她的名字捐钱给生命线
and that's it.
如此而已
The projection screen in their media room was as big as the small ones at AMC.
她家视听室的投影银幕 就像电影院小银幕一样大
I heard Mr. Pillsbury is some kind of financial corporate wiz or something?
我听说皮兹伯芮先生 是个财务天才什么的
Dude, you're the Pillsbury dough boy. Shut up.
老兄 你成了面团宝宝了 闭嘴
Hey, A.j., how come your dad doesn't have that Don Corleone money?
安东尼 你♥爸♥怎么没有 教父柯里昂那样有钱?
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表