剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Why would I? Because he's a friend of yours,
我为什么内疚? 因为他是你朋友
and you're cuckolding him.
你做他表哥
Cuckolding is when a man has an affair with another's wife.
做他表哥是指男人 和别人老婆有染时
She's not his wife anyway. She's his cumare.
她不是他老婆 她是他女朋友
And therefore has no status whatever. Cumares have status.
因此没有身份 女朋友有身份的
I mean, it's not like in the old days, when a man had a wife...
不是像以前 男人有老婆
and then sort of a second wife.
然后有小老婆
Used to be the men would take out their wives on Fridays...
男人周五带老婆出去
and their cumares on Saturdays. Or maybe it's the other way around.
周六带女朋友出去 或是反过来
Anyway, when I came up, it wasn't so formal.
对我来说不是那么正式
Business associate of mine's got two full families.
我一位生意朋友有两个家
One up here, one down in Sea Girt.
一个在这儿 一个在海砂镇
And his second wife busts his balls identical to the first.
小老婆和大老婆一样会管他
Sounds like a complicated arrangement.
听起来很复杂的安排
I'm afraid our time is up. Just give me another minute.
我们时间到了 再给我一分钟
I have a patient waiting. Well, let him wait.
我有病人在等 让他们等
You make me wait out there all the time.
你常让我在那儿等
I just wanna ask you if it's possible for a man to go out with a woman...
只是想问你 男人是否有可能
without really doing anything with them.
和一个女人交往 但不真的和她怎么样
You'll have to be more specific. He likes them to hurt him. And that's it.
你必须说详细一点 他喜欢她们伤害他 如此而已
And then he goes and he...
然后他
takes care of himself, his own needs.
自己解决自己的需求
He sounds like a textbook masochist. Like S & M?
听起来像是标准的受虐待狂 像是性♥虐♥待
The "M" part, yes.
被虐待的部分 是的
I thought all that stuff was just like a run-up to the act.
我以为那种东西只是一种前戏
That's the case for many people. But not for people with paraphilias.
对很多人来说是的 但对性心理变♥态♥者来说不是
For them, receiving pain, being humiliated...
对他们来说 受到痛苦 被羞辱
becomes, in and of itself, the sexual release.
本身就是一重性解放
Like many other things, we believe it's rooted in childhood.
像其他的事一样 我们相信是植根于孩童时期
We can continue this next week. Just one more second.
我们下周可以继续讨论 再一下子
I received regular beatings when I was a kid...
我小时候常常被打
but I'm not going around looking for some woman...
但我不会找女人来
to hook up jumper cables to my private parts.
在我私处绑上电线
It's not a simple one-to-one.
这并不是简单的一对一问题
More than likely, he had a controlling and punishing mother.
很可能他有位 爱控制、爱惩罚的妈妈
She loved him, but showed it only in connection...
她爱他 但只由某种
with some sort of violent or abusive act.
暴♥力♥或虐待的行动表现出来
Is everything about everybody really about their mothers?
每个人的每件事 真的都和他们的妈妈相关?
All right, back to the other thing.
好 回到另一件事
For a guy like that, he's going out with a woman...
像那样的男人和一个女人交往
he could technically not have penisary contact with her vulva.
技术上来说他可能 完全不会碰到她的私处?
It sounds like you're asking me for personal information...
听来你在问
I really can't give you.
我不能给你的个人资讯
Good morning, Pickwick Framing.
早安 彼威划框
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
It's so heartbreaking to hear those women talk about what they were going through
听到那些女人说
and what they are going through.
她们的情形和经历真令人伤心
The second woman, Joan, her case is really not very unusual.
第二位女士 琼 她的案例不是那么不寻常
Her husband was the financial planner. She really did not have...
她先生是位财务分♥析♥师
much involvement in the finances at the home.
她在家不太参与财务事宜
What are your thoughts on that?
你的想法呢?
Women tend to have the feeling that they're not confident.
女人容易感觉
Men tend to be overconfident, actually, in the financial area.
她们没有信心 事实上 在财务领域里
And women have to take responsibility, and have to accept the fact...
男人容易过份自信 女人必须负起责任
that something like this...
必须接受像这种事情
We don't need no thought control
如果你先生没回家来
You have to have a contingency plan if your husband doesn't come home...
你必须有计划
to take care of the finances.
自己处理财务事宜
You gotta get up, Ma. You can't lie there day and night.
妈 你必须起来 你不能整天整夜躺着
I wanna go home.
我想回家
There is no more home, Ma. We sold it. You know that.
没有家了 妈 你知道我们卖♥♥掉了房♥子
They keep making me eat all alone. That's that Cookie and Minn.
她们让我独自吃饭 那个小饼干和明妮
I tried to be so nice.
我试着对她们好
I bought Cookie a card from the gift shop downstairs.
我在楼下买♥♥了张卡片给小饼干
I cared enough, and I sent the very best.
我关心她 给她祝福
Don't you worry, Ma. I'm gonna talk to this social director.
不要担心 妈 我去和社工主管谈
She's the one to straighten this all out.
她会解决这件事的
But in the meantime, maybe you can make new friends.
同时 也许你可以认识新朋友
But you gotta get up out of bed. At least sit up.
但你一定要起床 至少坐起来
No.
没有
Friggitoria Fiorenzano...in my opinion,
我认为
this is probably one of the closest things we'll find in Naples...
这是我们在那不勒斯
to what you really should open. It's an all-day snack shop, pizzeria...
所能找到最接近你该开的店
friggitoria and rosticceria.
全天候小吃店 是披萨店、面包店 还有烤肉店
Roast shop, fry shop, pizza shop.
烤物店 炸物店 披萨店
Here are four examples...
这是四个
of the classic Neapolitan pride.
典型的拿破仑骄傲的例子
It's in a light batter, fried till very crisp.
沾上面浆 炸到非常非常酥
We've got those zucchini flowers, you recognize those?
我们要那些胡瓜花 认识吗?
We're bringing her back to the track in two weeks.
两周就让她上跑道
Lois says she's ready to race.
路易丝说她可以比赛了
Thanks. Thanks, hon.
谢谢 谢谢
I like my drink with extra olives.
我喜欢我的饮料里多加一点橄榄
You should know how your regular customers like their drinks.
你该知道你的常客喜欢 怎么样的饮料
My regular customers are the ones who pay.
我的常客是付钱的那些人
I'll get you your olives.
我再替你拿橄榄来
What do you have to give her shit for? She likes it, it's banter.
你干嘛对她这样? 她喜欢 开开玩笑
I don't think she likes it, or you.
我不觉得她喜欢那样 或喜欢你
I don't give a flying fuck, my brother, what any little slit thinks of me.
兄弟 我才不在乎 这些人怎么想我
Does that include...
有包括
What's her name? Who?
她叫什么名字来着? 谁?
You brought her to the stables. Valentina. Her especially.
你带来马厩那个 瓦伦蒂娜
And her, I'm crazy about.
特别是她 我很喜欢她
I'm telling you, this broad knows things.
我告诉你 那女人懂得很多
I've never been fucked so long or so good.
我从没爽得那么久那么棒
I may have to marry her.
我搞不好得娶她
These enough? You know, no reason to be snotty.
够了吗? 不需要如此无礼
My dear departed mother used to say:
我死去的亲爱母亲说过:
"You catch more flies with honey..."than you can with vinegar."
"蜂蜜比醋更能引来苍蝇"
Well, mine always told me not to let myself be talked down to by losers.
我的母亲总是告诉我 不要让失败者对你说话不敬
She said you can tell everything about a man by the way he treats women.
她说从一个男人对待女人的方式 可以了解这个人的一切
You ever think about your mother? She's dead.
你想过你妈吗? 她死了
You two didn't get along very well, right?
你们处得并不好 是吗?
She had her demanding ways.
她曾经很严格
When you were a kid, did she ever... No, I gotta go.
你小时候她有没有ue4d1? 没有 我得走了
The Mambo Queen awaits.
曼波女王等着
I'm sorry your mom's having a difficult adjustment period. Sit.
很抱歉你妈适应得不太好 请坐
It's not her. It's the rest of them. They single her out.
不是她的问题 是其他人 她们故意针对她
Sometimes I think this place is like high school with wheelchairs.
有时候我觉得这里就像 有轮椅的高中
Tell your mother to be patient. Things will settle down.
叫你妈耐心一点 慢慢会好转的
All right, I'll talk to her again.
好 我会再和她说
But what the hell are you gonna do for us? What we pay here.
但你能替我们做什么? 我们付不少钱
I'm speaking from years of experience.
我是根据多年经验这么说
Your mom's going to have to learn...
你妈妈必须学着接受
to accept responsibility for her own behavior. Like what?
她自己行为的责任 像什么?
Go ahead.
说呀
For one thing, she cries a lot.
就提一点 她常常哭
She's always in tears.
她老是在流泪
At Mass, in the exercise room, at music appreciation.
望弥撒、运动ue4d1 音乐欣赏的时候
She's got a big heart. Let me finish.
她很容易感动 让我说完
She doesn't always put her teeth in.
她有时没戴假牙
The girls don't like that.
老太太们不喜欢那样
This is not good. Right. Also, she's a tattletale.
这不太好 对 而且她喜欢搬弄是非
She tells on the other girls for the slightest infraction.
一点小事就告其他人的状
She's just not very adept at making friends.
她不太擅于交朋友
She's gonna have to make more of an effort.
她必须多做努力
You might want to talk to her about this.
你该和她谈谈这点
Hey, Conny Contino
喂? 请问康尼康丁诺
ever get those washing machines?
有收到洗衣机吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表