剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I feel like my life is slipping through my fingers and I will never be happy.
我觉得生命从指缝中滑走 我永远不会快乐
If you haven't slept with him yet, don't.
如果你还没和他上♥床♥ 就别上
And don't go over there anymore.
也别再去那里了
We're all here?
大家都在吗?
Good afternoon.
午安
For those of you who don't know me, I am Dominic...
你们中间有不认识我的人 我叫多明尼克
and I'm an alcoholic and an addict. Don't forget "scumbag."
我是酗酒者 也有毒瘾 也是个"败类"
As some of you obviously don't know...
有些人很明显的不知道
I've also been in recovery now going on four years.
我已经戒毒了四年
I joined AA in prison, and frankly, it saved my life.
我在狱中加入嗜酒者互诫协会 它救了我一命
Okay, now, we're all here today because we have one thing in common.
好 我们今天在这里 因为我们有一个共通点
Not only do we share a certain background and culture...
我们不但拥有某些共同的 背景和文化
we care about Chris and want to help him with his heroin addiction.
我们也很关心克里斯 想帮他戒海♥洛♥因♥毒瘾
Any one of you been involved in an intervention before?
你们曾经参与过干预治疗吗?
Caught our daughter smoking pot once, but....
我们有一次抓到女儿吸大♥麻♥ 但是
Not really, no. No problem.
其实没有 没有 没问题
An intervention is a non-judgmental confrontation.
干预治疗是不具批判性的对质
A "care-frontation," we call it.
我们称之为面质
Now, what I need from you guys is to make a list of specific times...
我需要你们做的是 列张清单
where Christopher's drug use impacted on you directly.
说明克里斯多佛吸毒 对你们造成什么直接的影响
For example, Adriana, is it?
举例来说ue4d1 艾德莲娜 是吗?
You would say something like this:
你可以这样写
"Christopher, last Monday you came home from work high...
"克里斯多佛 上星期一你回到家 正在瘾头上
"and belligerent, and you were physically abusive to me."
你那时对我动粗"
What if he's high when we try to talk to him?
如果我们想跟他谈的时候 他正在瘾头上呢?
Then we wait till he's sober. My first intervention, Steven Patrano
先等他清醒 我第一次干预治疗 史蒂夫帕崔诺
waited 10 hours for me to sober up. Your first intervention?
等了我十小时 你第一次干预治疗?
In 1997, I suffered a relapse.
在1997年 我又故态复萌
As in heroin addiction, alcoholics suffer a fairly high recidivism rate.
对比海♥洛♥因♥的毒瘾 酗酒者再犯的机率较高
Great. So he's taking advice from a two-time loser.
太棒了 他现在听的是 两次戒毒失败者的建议
There are no losers in recovery.
戒毒中是没有失败者的
Actually, I never really met Ralph's kid.
事实上 我还没见过瑞夫的小孩
I saw him once from a distance, though.
但是我在远处看过他
Handsome boy.
帅小子
He's got a long struggle ahead of him, that's for sure.
他还有既长又艰困的路要走 那是一定的
Doctors, rehab... physical therapy....
医生、戒毒中心、复健
I think I'm going to have the medallions of veal.
我觉得我会得到小牛肉的大奖章
You make me late for a table at Tavern on the fucking Green?
有什么事?我在绿茵小舍订了桌子 你让我迟到
How's the real estate business? Excuse me?
房♥地♥产♥生意如何? 抱歉 你说什么?
You know, HUD. Garside Street, you, Ralph, Zellman.
房♥屋及城市发展部、加塞路 你、瑞夫、柴尔曼
Zellman tell you this?
柴尔曼跟你说的?
Carmine doesn't know anything about this yet.
不 卡明还不知道 东尼
I'm giving you an opportunity to cut a deal, make it right.
我现在给你一个机会谈判 修正错误
Last time, Frelinghuysen Avenue,
上次的弗里林海森大道
I cut you in out of friendship, but that's over.
我因为友情让你加入 但那结束了
You got nothing coming to you. You or Carmine.
这一次你什么都得不到 你或卡明都是
You sure you want to go down this road?
你确定你想走这条路吗?东尼
How much to paint a different suit on him, change his face a little?
划个不同的西装 改面孔要多少钱?
Pardon me? Why throw it away?
抱歉 你说什么? 何必要丢掉?
A stronger chin, maybe.
下巴可以再强壮点
I was thinking like those paintings in the courthouse.
我想要的就像法♥院♥里挂的划
Something classy, you know, like a Revolutionary War general.
有品味的 你知道吗? 像个革命战争的将军
Napoleon and his horse. That kind of thing.
拿破仑和他的马 类似那种
He's rather portly to be Napoleon.
他当拿破仑似乎块头太大了
Not Napoleon, exactly. Like Napoleon.
不是拿破仑 像拿破仑
Sit down. Relax.
坐下ue4d1放轻松
What's going on, Ton'?
发生了什么事 东尼?
I think I know what happened to Ralph, and if I'm right...
我想我知道瑞夫发生了什么事 如果我猜得对
he ain't coming back.
他不会回来了
It was New York. Johnny Sack?
是纽约的人干的 强尼沙克?
What was it? The fat joke?
为什么? 因为那个玩笑吗?
I'm sure that didn't help.
我确信那没有帮助
Carmine.
卡明
This HUD thing we're into, they wanted a piece of it.
这房♥屋及城市发展部的东西 他们想分杯眉
I think they confronted Ralph...things went sour.
我觉得他们找瑞夫谈 但却谈不拢
What'd he say, John? Wasn't what he said so much
强尼说了什么? 不是他说了什么
as what he didn't say. We're talking about New York here.
重要的是他没有说的 我们谈的是纽约
Before we do anything in terms of a payback...
在进行任何复仇行动前
you go to your people. I want a full investigation.
你们去和你们的人讨论 我要完整的调查
Nobody makes a move until we know what happened.
在了解真♥相♥之前 所有的人都别行动
You understand?
了解吗?
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
What's going on? Have a seat.
发生了什么事? 请坐
I'm Dominic.
克里斯多佛 我是多明尼克
I know you don't know me, but....
我知道你不认识我 但是
You're the guy who broke into Stew Leonard's that time.
我认识 你是闯入 李奥那炖肉店的那个人
You stole all those pork loins.
你偷了所有的猪排
Yeah, but that's not why I'm here today.
对 但这不是我 今天在这里的原因
We're here to talk about your drug problem.
我们是来谈你的毒品问题
What?
什么?
Jesus Christ, you fucking kidding me?
我的天 你是在开我玩笑吗?
Sorry, baby, please.
对不起 宝贝 拜托
No, fuck this shit.
不 去它的
You were told once. Now, sit down.
已经跟你说过了 坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Ma? Jesus.
妈?天啊
This won't be easy for any of us.
克里斯多佛 这对大家来说都不容易
But I want you to know that we're here today because we care about you.
你得知道我们今天在这里 是因为关心你
What was this, your idea?
这是你的主意吗?
All we ask is that you listen.
我们只要求你聆听
Adriana, you want to begin?
艾德莲娜 由你开始好吗?
"Christopher, I love you very much.
克里斯多佛 我非常爱你
"My only dream is that we have a happy life together.
我唯一的梦想 是跟你快乐地生活下去
"The last few months, things have got very bad with us...
过去几个月 我们之间的关系很糟糕
"because of you using drugs all the time.
因为你一直在吸毒
"You're high all the time and I can't take it."
你总是在瘾头上 我受不了了
Be specific, hon.
说得具体点
"When we first started going out, we made love all the time.
我们刚开始交往的时候 总是在做♥爱♥
"Now, because of the drugs..." Jesus, is this fucking necessary?
现在因为这些毒品ue4d1 天啊 这他妈的有必要吗?
Go ahead.
请继续 艾德莲娜
"...you can no longer function as a man.
你已经无法人道了
"Last week when I came home to learn that you had killed our dog...
上星期我回家 发现你杀了我们的狗
"that was the final straw."
那就是临界点
You killed the dog? What'd you do that for?
你杀了狗? 你为什么要那样做?
It was an accident. Was it barking?
那是意外 是什么?因为他太吵了吗?
He sat on her while he was high.
他在瘾头上的时候 坐在她身上
Jesus Christ. I fell asleep.
我的天 我睡着了
She got suffocated or something.
她可能是被闷死的
Are you done, Adriana?
你说完了吗?艾德莲娜?
You killed little Cosette?
席尔维欧 你杀了小可?
I ought to suffocate you, you little prick!
我应该闷死你 你这浑蛋
Tony, we're going in order.
东尼 我们按照顺序来 席尔维欧
"When I came in to open up one morning...
我早上到店里开门的时候
"you had your head half in the toilet.
你半个头在马桶里
Your hair was in the toilet water. "Disgusting."
你的头发在马桶水中 很恶心
I told you, I had the flu. I said my piece.
我说过我感冒了 我已经说了我要说的 克里斯
Great, I can't even defend myself, now?
太棒了 我连自我辩护都不行?
No one's attacking you.
没人在攻击你 克里斯
It doesn't change anything.
听着 这无法改变任何事情
But I can verify that he was sick for a little while.
但是我能证实 他有段时间是生病的
This thing with the dog. How could you not see it on the chair?
关于狗的事情 他在椅子上你怎么会看不到?
You're getting emotional.
你越来越情绪化
That's because I know what it's like to lose a pet!
我知道失去宠物的感觉!
I happen to know that you were high at my mother-in-law's wake.
我知道你在我岳母的守灵时 也在瘾头上
You were talking non-stop for 20 minutes, nothing but gibberish.
你连续说了20分钟的话 但没人听得懂
My mother's wake.
我妈守灵的时候
Jesus Christ.
我的天
You want to read your statement?
保利 你要念你的声明吗?
I don't write nothing down. So I'll keep this short and sweet.
我不喜欢写东西 所以我长话短说
You're weak. You're out of control.
你意志不坚 又失去控制
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表