剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Bye. See you.
再见 再见
You are so fucking rude. I had a horrible goddamn day.
你真♥他♥妈♥的没有礼貌 我今天过得糟透了
She's over here all the time lately.
她最近很常来家里
Tony still acting all mean?
东尼还是很难搞吗?
Cosette, quiet.
小可 不要再叫了
Fucking asshole.
讨厌的家伙
Ever since I questioned his judgment on some RalphielJackie Junior problem.
自从我质疑过他的判断后 他就是这样子
Like he's fucking infallible. Pope Tony XXlll or some shit.
自以为是东尼教宗 永远不会犯错一样
And now, of course, he starts in with my father
他今天提到我父亲
so I can be compared all negative.
相形之下我显得什么都不是
You never know,
天啊 你不知道
I could be on the endangered species list.
我说不定在 濒临绝种的动物名单上
Chrissy. Gonna get high?
克里斯 要不要来点?
Maybe I'll just smoke some.
我等一下抽几口
That's more addictive than shooting.
这比开枪还令人上瘾
I don't do it every fucking day now, like some people.
我现在不会每天注射了 不像某些人
I'm just chipping, I got it under control.
我只是在放松 我控制得到的
Chrissy, Tony loves you.
克里斯 东尼是爱你的
Why would he have you made if he didn't depend on you?
他要是不需要你 何必让你成为小头目?
He can depend on me.
他是需要我的
When the fuck have I ever not been there 100 percent?
我每一次都全力以赴
Want some?
要不要吃一点?
Can I talk to you a minute?
我可以和你聊聊吗?
Turn this off?
可以把电视关掉吗?
Turn it down.
转小声一点
I'm worried, Tony.
东尼 我好担心
About my weight? About money.
担心我的体重? 担心钱
You're getting a little less allowance than usual. I told you, it's temporary.
你现在的零用钱是比以前少 但我告诉过你 那只是暂时的
Super Bowl last year, we didn't lay enough off.
去年的超级杯 我们应该多解雇几名员工
No, it's not just that. I'm worried about you,
不只是这样 我担心你
about the future... about me and the kids, if something happens to you.
担心未来 要是你发生什么事 我和孩子们要怎么办?
I don't provide for you? Now.
我没有给你钱吗? 只是现在
I saw Angie Bonpensiero today.
我今天看到安琪·波贝瑟罗
She was handing out free Polish sausage at the supermarket.
她在超♥市♥分送免费的波兰香肠
Don't start. I supported her. You're so worried about the money.
不要拿这个做文章 我供养她够久了
Who is gonna support your children and me...
以后谁来供养我和孩子?
if, God forbid, something happens to you? That's the point.
要是你发生什么事呢? 这才是重点
Sil? Paulie? That is frightening.
是席尔?还是保利?我想到就害怕
You'll be taken care of.
会有人照顾你的
You're set in perpetuity. There's money in overseas accounts.
你有一笔终身养老金 存在国外的帐户
I don't have the serial numbers. You'll have them when the time comes.
我不知道序号♥ 到时候会告诉你
Not now. For your own benefit. So you're not an accomplice.
现在不告诉你是为你好 这样你才没有共犯的嫌疑
Jesus Christ, I been busting my pick all day long...
够了 卡蜜拉 我一整天在外面辛辛苦苦
to bring home the money you're so concerned about.
就是为了拿钱回家 让你安心
I thought maybe I could have a sundae and zone out in front of the frigging TV.
我现在只想吃冰淇淋 借着看电视来忘掉一切烦恼
Because, A: You're right, my job is extremely stressful...
因为第一 你说的没错 我的工作确实压力很大
I am talking about some simple estate planning, Tony, that's all.
我只是认为 你该开始进行财产规划
My cousin, Brian Cammarata,
我表哥布莱恩帮助很多人
has helped lots of people set up trusts for their kids...
为他们的孩子购置基金
begin asset allocation... I got to spell this out for you?
进行资产配置ue4d1 我非得明讲不可吗?
I can't declare X amount of my income.
我的收入见光死
Your consulting fees from Barone Sanitation you do.
那次处理巴隆卫浴设备的谘询费
We file a tax return to justify the house, the cars.
我们不就提出退税单 证明房♥子和车子是合法的
We could put aside some of that to start a portfolio.
我们可以拿一些钱出来 做投资组合
Stocks?
买♥♥股票?
You gotta be high in the corporate structure to make that work.
除非是证券业高层才可能赚钱
We don't have those Enron-type connections.
我们又不像恩隆企业那样有人脉
Bonds, then. There are these things called "REITs" Brian told me about.
那就买♥♥债券 布莱恩跟我提过 一种不动产投资信托基金
Bonds, where's the capital for that?
债券?我们哪里来的资本?
In the Caymans or under the mattress...
你开曼群岛的户口里 或是床铺底下
or wherever you put it at zero growth.
或是你任何不会赚钱的投资事业
The money stays put. With what's going on globally...
钱收藏好就不会有问题 你知道外面世界是什么境况吗?
There's always some excuse. There's no cash in this house.
你总是有借口 这栋房♥子里没有现金
Not since our last bust. Check the vents.
上次被搜查后就没有了 你可以去检查通风口
And I provide for my children.
而我有供养我的孩子
Yes, Tony, you do. But I don't know how you do it, because you won't tell me.
是没错 但我不知道你用什么方法 因为你从来不告诉我
Let me tell you something, or you can watch the fucking news:
让我来告诉你 或是你可以去看新闻
Everything comes to an end.
凡事都有尽头
Good morning, Ton'.
东尼 早安
They over there? I was able to reach everybody.
他们都到了吗? 所有人都通知过了
What the fuck are you doing?
你在做什么?
What? You're wasting fucking ice.
东尼 你说什么? 你在浪费冰块
It's mostly melted.
大部分都融化了
You're fucking arguing with me now? No, Ton'.
你想跟我吵吗? 没有 东尼
You don't see the monthly statements. We're hemorrhaging money out of here.
你不用烦恼每个月的帐单 我们的收入越来越少
No, you're right, I don't.
东尼 你说的没错
Think that shit grows on trees? Ice? No, I don't.
你以为那些东西会在树长出来吗? 冰块吗?当然不会
Are you getting cute with me? No.
你在跟我装蒜吗? 我没有
I think you are. You're getting a fucking attitude on you.
你有 你那是什么态度
I'm not.
我没有装蒜
Ice, when it hangs around... Georgie, be quiet.
东尼 要是冰块放久了ue4d1 乔治 闭嘴
But it gets watery. It dilutes the drinks... especially Scotch.
但冰块会融化 会稀释饮料 尤其是威士忌
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Here, throw it all away.
全部扔掉吧 你这个该死的大慈善家
Waste it all, fucking John D. Rockefeller! Waste it all!
谁准你这样浪费 混♥蛋♥
Conserve.
节省一点
Where were you?
你跑去哪里了?
I wanna know why there's zero growth in this family's receipts.
我想知道为什么 家族的收入呈现零增长
Where's the fucking money?
钱都跑到哪里去了?
You're supposed to be earners. That's why you got the top-tier positions.
你们身居高位应该要能赚钱
So, everyone, go out to your people on the street, crack some heads.
到街上找你们的人 好好审查一番
Create some fucking earners out there.
挖掘几个会赚钱的家伙
The guy... We talked about this, over at the other place with the guy.
我们上次谈的那个家伙呢?
The councilman. What the fuck happened to that?
那个议员 后来怎么了?
It petered out. "It petered out."
没有下文 没有下文?
It died on the vine. "It died on the vine."
半路夭折 半路夭折?
It died on the vine. The guy, he moved or something.
计划只谈到一半 那家伙搬走了
Nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about!
你们就是搞不懂我的意思吗?
We hear you.
东尼 我们都明白
My uncle...
我伯伯
the boss of this family... is on trial for his life.
我们家族的老大 正面临生死攸关的审判
And what you people are kicking up to him is a fucking disgrace.
你们却袖手旁观 实在可耻
You know how much lawyers cost? A major RICO like his,
你们知道请律师有多贵吗? 像他这样的大案子?
I'm the only one supporting him.
我是唯一支持他的人
This thing is a pyramid, since time immemorial.
自古以来 这种事就像金字塔
Shit runs downhill, money goes up. It's that simple.
鸟事越来越少 收入越来越多 就是这么简单
I should not have to be coming here...
我其实不用来到这里
hat in my hand...
提醒你们对那老家伙的责任
reminding you about your duty to that man.
不要给我经济萧条那种借口
And I don't wanna hear about the fucking economy either!
我不想听
Sil, break it down for them.
席尔 你来告诉他们
What two businesses have traditionally been
自古以来哪两种事业
recession proof... since time immemorial?
不怕经济衰退?
Certain aspects of show business, and our thing.
演艺事业和我们这一行
Now, that's it, that's all I got to say.
就这样 我要说的说完了
Frankly, I'm depressed and ashamed.
说实话 我很沮丧、很羞愧
Is that what your coach laid out for you as a training breakfast?
你的教练叫你早餐吃这个吗?
The shelf in the garage is still loose.
车♥库♥的架子还没修好
You went down in the garage?
你到车♥库♥去了?
I'm gonna go check it out.
我去看看
You said you'd wake up early, come to church with me...
你不是说要早起 陪我上教堂
then go online and register for your classes.
然后上网选课?
I'll miss Grandma and Grandpa at dinner.
我也不去爷爷奶奶家吃晚餐了
There's a back-to-school party for Hadley.
今天有回校派对
These boring Sunday dinners. Can one of my new friends eat over?
无聊的周日晚餐 我可以带我的新朋友去吗?
Aunt Ro and Uncle Ralph will be here, too, but I'm sure we can fit.
罗阿姨和瑞夫叔叔也会去 不过我想应该坐得下
You're not gonna lay out, Dad? It's too cold.
爸 你不修了吗? 太冷了
Ralphie and Ro are coming out here today?
瑞夫和罗今天都会来?
I thought we got that straightened out months ago.
几个月前不是说好了吗?
And it's not "Uncle Ralph."
而且那不是瑞夫"叔叔"
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表