剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Oh, motherfucker.
搞什么?
Wow. Hey.
嘿!
Look who's here.
瞧瞧谁来了
Finally. Look at her.
也该是时候了! 看看她
Her own business now.
开店当女老板了
I've got some radio ties to help with our Mondays and Tuesdays...
我请电台帮忙宣传 周一和周二的活动
plus I'm thinking about adding some contests later on.
以后也想举办些比赛
Glenlivet, right, Ton'?
格兰利威纯麦威士忌? 对
Just seltzer, dear.
你呢? 气泡矿泉水就好
Christopher here?
克里斯多佛在吗?
Is he supposed to be?
他应该在吗?
You want me to call him? We're gonna sit down there.
要不要我打给他? 我们去那边坐
VIP table's better!
贵宝区比较舒服
Hello?
喂?
An FBI informant?
联邦调查局线报?
I must've been out of cell phone range.
这里一定超过收讯范围了 卡蜜拉
Your accountant didn't reach you? A.J. Said he talked to you four hours ago.
你的会计师没找你? 小安东尼说他之前和你谈过
Well, Ginsberg didn't call me.
甘斯柏没打给我
I'm gonna fuck her face up before I kill her.
我要先把她毁容再宰了她
Look, I said I'll talk to him, so I'll talk to him.
我说要和他谈 就会和他谈
Cousin Brian is dropping those estate papers off tomorrow.
我表亲布莱恩明天会把 不动产文件送来
Good, I'm anxious to look them over.
很好 我很想尽快看到
Let's give it up for No Soap Radio.
掌声鼓励《不同凡响》乐团
Was that a steamroller of a set?
真是令人如痴如醉啊
Pick up one of the new CDs for sale up at the front.
请到前门购买♥♥他们的最新专辑
Come on, Giovanni.
来吧 乔凡尼
Jesus Christ, he's pissing his pants.
老天爷 他尿湿了自己的裤子
You want me to do it again?
不ue4d1 要我再来一次吗?
There you go. Looks pretty good!
这样才对 很好
Okay, that's great.
好 这样很棒
Let's bring out your lover.
好 把你的情人带出来
The weight she put on in rehab... How could she do that to herself?
她在勒戒所胖了好多! 怎能对自己如此残忍♥?
She always had a bad can. It's genetic.
她一直都很肥胖 是遗传
Hello? Hey, Ma, what's up?
喂?妈 什么事?
Adriana? You got a call.
艾德莲娜 有电♥话♥找你
Ma, hang on a sec.
妈 等一下
Hello? Adriana, it's me.
喂? 艾德莲娜 是我
Why the fuck are you calling me here?
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛打来这?
Don't hang up, because I'll just call back.
别挂断 否则我继续打
Ma, I'll call you later. I know, Ma. Goddamn it, I'll pick up the Sensodyne.
妈 我会回电 我知道 对 我会买♥♥全效牙膏
Norman, I got to take this. Ade, I got a boliage at 11:00.
诺门 我得接电♥话♥ 艾德 我11点有客人
Are you following me? We wanna talk to you. A&B Bakery...
你们跟踪我? 我们要和你谈谈
route 10, East Hanover. I got to drive all the way up there?
艾毕面包店 十号♥公路 东汉诺威 要我开那么远?
You don't want us talking to you in your neighborhood.
还是要我们去你家附近?
And don't go anywhere. We got a unit watching the beauty shop.
别乱跑 我们派了人监督美容院
I'm getting lights and a wax. We'll wait.
我得染头发和除毛 我们可以等
Janice, hi.
嗨 珍妮丝 嗨
Listen, I can't stay.
我不能久留
I just brought Bobby Junior a couple of Xbox games...
我只是带些电玩给小巴比
a friend of mine burned for him.
是我朋友替他烧的
JoJo. Hi. What are you doing here?
乔乔 嗨 你怎么来了?
Janice, look at you.
珍妮丝 看看你
I made Bobby and the kids some of my chicken marsala.
我替巴比和孩子们 做了些鸡肉蘑菇义大利面
It's times like this, I remember when I lost Mikey.
这种时刻 总让我想起失去麦奇的时候
It's impossible to think about food...
虽然没有心情吃食物
but like the President says: "We have to keep going."
但就像总统说的 日子总得过下去
The family's got to eat.
一个家庭总得填饱肚子
I'm picking up the kids after school, Bobby. No argument.
我会去接孩子放学 巴比 别跟我争
He's hanging in, though, aren't you, Bobby?
他还算坚强 对吗 巴比?
Leave those. The girl's coming today.
珍妮丝 不用洗这些餐具 女佣今天会来
Then I better do these pots at least.
那我最好亲自洗这些锅子
I've seen Rigoberta with those copper tuffies. What she's done to this Teflon.
我看过瑞贝塔用菜瓜布硬刷 都被她刮坏了
Any time you want to drop Sophia and little Bobby off, don't be shy.
若你要留苏菲亚和小巴比在我家 就尽管开口
I mean it. My kids would love it.
我是说真的 我的孩子会很开心
How is Michael Junior doing on the Ritalin?
小麦可服用立达宁后 情况还好吗?
The way they medicate kids today...It's the answer for everything.
现在人们都以为药物是万灵丹
Then they wonder why teenagers get hooked on drugs.
却搞不懂 为何青少年会药物上瘾
If a child had diabetes, you'd give him insulin.
若小孩有糖尿病 就给胰岛素
I didn't mean it like that. Bobby's got to come home anyway.
我不是这个意思 反正小巴比得回家
Karen always made him do his homework before dinner...or it didn't get done.
凯伦会逼他做功课 否则就没晚餐吃
The chicken, Bobby...
巴比 这鸡肉
put it in a 350 oven for 20 minutes. You just want to heat it.
放在350度烤箱烤20分钟 加热就好
And if you have some egg noodles...It's better the first night. Enjoy.
若有蛋面一起吃 最好当天吃完 所以好好享受
Thank you, JoJo.
谢谢你 乔乔
Everybody's been so nice. I'll bet.
大家都对我很好 这还用说
Look at all these casseroles people brought.
看看他们带来的砂锅菜
Stuffed shells.Gabriella.
盖比瑞拉做的酿牡蛎
Ziti. Karen made that.
通心粉 那是凯伦做的
I'm sorry. That's her last ziti before she died.
我很遗憾 那是她生前做的最后一盘通心粉
I didn't know.
我不知道
I loved her so much.
我好爱她
I thank God for every day we had together.
我感谢上帝给我 与她相伴的每分每秒
She was an angel. I know. She was special.
她是个天使 我知道 她与众不同
Miss La Cerva.
拉瑟渥小姐
Agent Harris. We met. This is agent Sanseverino.
我是哈里斯探员 这是珊佛利诺探员
Hi, Adriana. Eat shit, Danielle.
嗨 艾德莲娜 吃屎 丹妮儿
Or whatever the fuck your name is.
或许那就是你的本名
Get you a latte? Scone?
要拿铁吗?烤圆饼?
I just want you people to leave me alone. How many times I have to tell you?
我只要你们离我远点 到底要我说几次?
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
You people are just trying to scare me. Nobody's trying to hurt Christopher.
你们是在吓唬我 根本没人要伤害克里斯多佛
What was he doing in Yonkers last night?
他昨晚在洋克斯做什么?
What? I don't know.
什么?我不知道
Somebody saw him having drinks...at the Renaissance Inn
有人看到他在文艺复兴饭店
with an individual named Chip Zoto.
和一个叫奇普索图的人喝酒
Christopher ever mention a Chip Zoto, or just plain Chip?
克里斯多佛没提过这个人 或他只叫奇普?
No. Here's what's problematic.
没有 你的逻辑有问题
You don't even know where your boyfriend is.
既然你不确定他在哪
How do you know if he's in trouble?
怎么知道他没有麻烦?
He's into heroin, organized crime.
他吸毒 参与组织犯罪
He's associating with some very dangerous people...
和一堆危险人物走得很近
not to mention Tony Soprano himself. See, that's where you're wrong.
更别提东尼索波诺这个人 瞧 这就是你的问题
Tony would never let anything happen to Christopher.
东尼绝不会让克里斯出事
They're cousins, he loves him.
他们是叔侄 他爱克里斯
He loved Pussy Bonpensiero. What happened to him?
他也爱普西波贝瑟罗 但他的下场是什么?
He went in the Witness Protection program.
他加入证人保护计划
-Dwight? He went into the program?
杜威 他加入保护计划吗?
You know anything about that? No.
你知道这件事吗? 不知道
I think we would've heard.
我们应该会知道的
And your uncle Richie, I suppose he's in the program, too.
还有你的瑞奇伯伯 我猜他八成也有加入
He is.
没错
Isn't he?
难道不是吗?
This is a way out for you. You have your whole life in front of you.
艾德莲娜 这是你的出路 别糟蹋了大好前程
We'd like to see you two have a chance.
我们希望你俩能重新开始
Okay.
好
I'm gonna get back. Where are you going?
我要回去了 你要去哪里?
You're gonna be working with agent Sanseverino here.
你将会和珊佛利诺探员合作
What?
什么?
Why? It's for your own safety.
为什么? 为了你的安全着想
And you know what we were talking about? About the little creatures?
你记得我们谈过的吗? 那些小生物?
Good luck with that. I mean it. Fuck you.
祝你好运 我说真的 去你的
The more you can tell us, the more we can help you and Christopher.
你越从实招来 你和克里斯多佛就越安全
He doesn't need your help. He can take care of himself.
他不需要你们保护 他会照顾自己
You want some water?
你要水吗? 好
How's Tony been lately? I have no fucking idea. I told you already.
东尼最近好吗? 我说过我不清楚
Been over to the house? I don't go over there.
有去过他家吗? 我不会去他家
Hardly ever.
几乎没去过
That should be your area of focus, if possible.
可能的话 你应该多去串门子
I don't feel so good.
我不舒服
A little more salt?
吃吃看 要再咸一点吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表