剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen, that concludes the presentation of evidence for today.
各位女士先生 今天的举证程序就到此为止
I repeat my earlier admonition that
我要重复先前提醒各位的话
you not discuss the case among yourselves...
请不要互相讨论案情
or with anyone else, including media.
或是跟第三者讨论 包括媒体在内
Your Honor, I have a logistical problem to discuss.
庭上 我有个程序问题想提出来
I'd like to call a witness out of order.
我想临时插♥进♥一个证人
Now I missed the Early Bird Special!
害我错过了活力早餐
Took half a chicken home the other night. Got two meals out of it.
前几天带了半只鸡回家 连吃了两餐
Big bombshell from the prosecution today...
索波诺先生 检方今天使出杀手剑
with testimony detailing misuse of Joint Fitters' 401 (k) funds.
证明你不当使用公♥司♥的劳退基金
Your reaction? No comment.
你的看法是? 无可奉告
Mr. Soprano, Allison Pak, Channel Six.
索波诺先生 我是第6台的艾莉森 艾莉森 你好
Mr. Soprano, are you hurt?
克拉多
Has he been shot? He got hit in the head by a boom.
他受到枪击吗? 他被麦克风打到头
John, I'm at the Federal Courthouse... where reputed mob boss,
约翰 我正站在联邦法♥院♥门口 著名的黑道头子
Corrado Soprano, just fell nine...No, seven steps.
克拉多索波诺跌下九层ue4d1 不 七层阶梯
How's our royal highness in there? She's doing good.
老佛爷还好吗? 她很好
Lois, this is Carmela, my wife.
路易丝 这是我老婆卡蜜拉
Great to see her run again. Had her first full-speed workout this morning.
很高兴看到她又能跑了 今天早上刚完成第一次完整训练
Go to the fourth stall down, I'll join you.
你先过去 在第四间 我等一下就过去
What is that, a goat? Yeah, that's her friend.
那是什么 山羊吗? 对 是她的朋友
Is she ready for the Toboggan Handicap?
她准备好参加托巴岗赛事了吗? 准备好了
Hello.
你好
She's something, ain't she? She is magnificent.
她真是匹好马 不是吗? 她真的很棒
That's a good girl. You're feeling better?
你真是个好女孩 你觉得好多了 对吗?
See that? The second she saw you, she came right over.
你看到了吗? 一看到你 她马上跑过来
She likes it when you rub her muzzle, right here.
你知道她喜欢什么吗? 她喜欢你抚摸她这里
Right, Lady Pie?
派欧迈 对吧?
You ought to see her race. She busts her heart to win.
你得看她比赛的样子 她每次都全力以赴
You like the ponies. I'll take you.
你喜欢看小马 我带你去看
Follow my finger.
跟着我的手指
He said they'll do this every hour. Check the neurological.
他说他们每个小时都要做 检查神经反应
You wanna go? The family's on the way.
你该走了 家人正要过来
Thank you.
谢谢
My daughter's addressing the Irish Parliament.
我女儿在爱尔兰国会发表演说
Abortion issues.
是有关堕胎的事
I gotta go. I gotta catch a plane.
我得走了 还要赶飞机
I'll be back Monday.
我星期一就回来
Hope you feel better. Make sure Beppy gets my chicken home.
要多保重 记得要二头目帮我把鸡带回家
You didn't get to the Early Bird Special.
克拉多 你没有赶上活力早餐
He was disoriented when he came in. Scored low on his Folstein,
他入院时神智有些混乱 他的智能量表分数不高
but that's due to concussion.
不过这是脑震荡的自然现象
We'll sue the goddamn Justice Department!
我们要告那个该死的司法部
His CAT scan's negative. So far so good.
他的断层扫瞄很正常 到目前为止 应该没事
He didn't seem like himself.
可是他 我不知道ue4d1 他看起来不太一样
At his age, he might have been suffering from dementia...
像他这样的年纪 他可能已酝酿失智一阵子了
and the head injury tipped him over.
这么重的一击引发所有的问题
Alzheimer's? That's one form of it.
你是说老人痴呆症? 那是其中的一种
That's why we want to keep an eye on him.
所以我们希望他留院观察
There's a good chance this could all go away.
有机会没事的
Where is he? They took him down for an Xray.
他在哪里? 他们把他送去照X光
We gotta get him into the city. Columbia Presbyterian Head Trauma Unit.
我们得带他进城
The best.
哥伦比亚大学的基♥督♥教长老教会 医院的脑部创伤中心是最好的
Why don't you take it easy?
你放轻松点行不行?
Had to be Paulie who told Johnny. You think so?
一定是保利告诉强尼的 你认为这样?
He hates my success.
他嫉妒我成功
I keep thinking about that birthday dinner.
我一直在想上次生日宴会的事
Who was there when I told the Ginny Sack joke?
我在说金妮沙克的笑话时 当时有谁在?
Not Paulie. I remember Albert saying he didn't get a gift.
保利不在 我记得亚伯特说 他没有准备礼物
It was Little Paulie, the witless fucking nephew.
是小保利 他那个不长进的侄子
He told Paulie, Paulie tells Johnny.
是他告诉保利 保利又告诉强尼的
Fucking telephone game, like high-school girls!
这算什么 爆料热♥线♥吗? 跟高中女生没两样
You wanna play phone games?
你真要玩爆料热♥线♥吗?
That party was the only time I ever mentioned Shamu's fat ass.
上次的派对是我唯一 说到那大白鲨的大屁♥股♥
Hello, Verona Green Grove Retirement Home something...
帮我打给维罗纳的 绿林银发社区
Just connect me. What the fuck you doing?
帮我接过去就是了 你在搞什么鬼?
Hello?
你好
I'd like to talk to a Mrs. Gualtieri. She's a resident there.
我要找一位高提耶利太太 她是你们的住户
One moment, please.
请稍候
Hello? Mrs. Marianucci Gualtieri?
哪位? 是纽奇高提耶利太太吗?
This is detective Mike Hunt,
我是 我是麦克杭特刑♥警♥
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Police Department.
从宝州毕维瀑布市 警♥察♥局打来的
You have a son, Peter Paul? Oh, my God, what happened?
你是否有个儿子叫彼得保利? 我的天 发生了什么事?
He's all right, but he's in a little trouble.
不是什么大事 只是 他可能有点小麻烦
We found him in a public men's room in Lafayette Park.
我们在拉法叶公园的 男公厕里发现他
I don't know how to put this delicately. He was sucking a Cub Scout's dick.
我不知道该怎么委婉地说 他当时在对一个小男童军口♥交♥
No, it's a mistake.
什么?你们一定是搞错了
Ma'am, I wish that was all.
我也希望事情只有这样
We had to have emergency surgery performed upon arrival at headquarters...
可是 我们到达总局时 要立刻动手术
after discovery of a small rodent in the rectal passage.
因为我们发现 他的肛♥门♥有一只小老鼠
Oh, my God! A gerbil, ma'am.
我的天 是只小沙鼠
The County does not cover medical procedures...
因为是犯罪性行为所造成的伤害 根据第4章第15条的规定
deemed caused by criminal sexual activity. Section 4, paragraph 15.
政♥府♥无法替他支付相关的医疗费用
We'll need an insurance number. Marone.
我们需要他的保险号♥码 我的老天爷
I have Blue Cross Blue Shield. Is that all right?
我自己保了 蓝十字会的团保 可以吗?
Ma'am, could you hold on for one second?
太太 你稍等我一下
I have the hospital on the other line.
是医院打来的
Uncle Jun'.
伯伯
Nephew number one. How you doing today?
我的大侄子 你今天觉得如何?
You look better.
你看起来好多了
Guess who came in earlier? Tommy Formicola.
你猜刚刚谁来过了 是汤米弗密科拉
Tommy Formicola died a few years ago.
伯伯 汤米弗密科拉几年前早死了
Not Tommy, you cidrule. The son Tommy!
不是那个汤米 小笨瓜 是他的儿子 汤米
Jesus Christ, you had me worried there for a minute.
真是的 你害我担心了一下
When you came in yesterday, they said you were very confused...
你知道吗?你昨天入院时 他们说你有点神智不清
you flunked your Holstein or something.
而且哪个叫什么的测验 你也不及格
I'm 71 years old, for Christ's sake.
拜托好不好 我都已经71岁了
You get hit in the head, see how you do.
你的脑袋也被打打看 看你会表现得多好
I'm glad you're better. Better?
我很高兴你好多了 好多了?
This is Xanadu compared to that courtroom.
跟法♥院♥比起来 这里算是世外桃源
I'm milking this thing for all it's worth.
我可是乐在其中
Maybe you're not milking it enough.
或许你被照顾得还不够多
What?
什么意思?
You don't have any headaches, blurred vision,
你没有头痛或视力模糊
or anything, do you?
或其他的问题吧? 没有
Okay, then. Who're you calling? They charge a fortune!
那就好 你要打给谁?这里电♥话♥费贵死了
Mel, what the fuck are you doing?
哪位? 梅文 你在搞什么鬼?
Just on our way to St. Stephen's Green for dinner. Why? What's going on?
我正准备要去圣史帝文吃晚餐 发生什么事了?
Back here in the States, I think we got a mistrial.
在美国这边 我想这次官司无效了
Son of Gondor! The bow is meant to find the ring!
冈多之子 这一箭是为了找到魔戒
Dick!
迪克
My turn!
好! 该我了
Mr. Ralph! Come, please, help!
瑞夫先生ue4d1快来帮忙
What? For Christ's sake, what?
怎么了?天啊 发生了什么事?
It's Justin, he's hurt very bad!
是贾斯汀 他受伤了
Justin, baby.
贾斯汀 宝贝
I don't know what to do. The boy, he comes to the house...
我不知道该怎么办 这孩子跑到我的房♥子来
Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
All right, nobody move. Don't touch him, okay?
好了 谁都不准动 别碰他 好吗?
I gotta get help.
我得去找人来帮忙
How is he?
他情况如何? 不太乐观
Couldn't get any breath in his lungs for five minutes...
他的呼吸中断了五分钟
so there was no oxygen to the brain.
所以氧气无法进入脑部
So, they don't...They just don't know yet.
他们还不ue4d1 现在还不确定
Thank God you were home.
还好你在家
Get to work.
到门口去
It was an accident, all right? Just kids.
瑞夫 这是个意外 他们都只是小孩子
That must be the surgeon.
他一定是医生
Please, allow me to introduce myself. This is my exhusband,
请容我自我介绍 这是我的前夫
Justin's biological father.
贾斯汀的生父
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表