剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Who's a big boy?
谁是大孩子?
Lilac Personal Shopping.
莉蕾克私人购物中心
Hey, you.
你好 你好
My cousin came through on those day-spa certificates.
我表姐拿到美容中心的会员证了
Excellent. How's outside Daffy's, at 11:00?
太棒了 你要出来吗? 11点达菲餐厅见?
Perfect.
好啊
You want some lunch? I was just gonna sit down to a tuna san.
你要吃午餐吗? 我要做鲔鱼三明治
Onions, in the morning? Actually, it's 2:00.
一大早就吃洋葱? 事实上已经两点了
I'm going out by the pool.
我要去游泳池边
What, Mom?
什么事?妈
You were gonna get up at 8:30 to be at TCBY Yogurt...
你本来八点半就得起床 到TCBY优格店去
when the manager got there.
经理在等着你
It's, like, five days till school starts. Why get a job now?
再过五天就要开学 我为什么要找工作?
I don't know. A few textbooks you could buy.
我不知道 或许你可以买♥♥一些教科书
Pairs of socks. Anything that we don't have to supply.
几双袜子 一些我们不必供应你的东西
This thing about working between now and start of classes...
我得在开学前去工作
is about you being pissed 'cause I didn't intern at the Paper Mill Playhouse.
是因为你很气我没到剧场实习
We bought you a car so you could drive back and forth to your internship.
我们买♥♥车让你可以去实习
You don't feel bad that you didn't live up to the deal?
你没办法自力更生 难道你不难过吗?
Jesus, we've been through this how many times?
我们谈过多少次了?
There was no stagecraft in what they had me doing at the Playhouse.
他们根本不教我剧场知识
Xeroxing does not count towards a drama minor internship.
影印不算是剧场实习
Did you call the drama department, check that out?
你问过戏剧系了吗?
I didn't, so can we shitcan the courtroom theatrics?
我没有 我们可以不来 法庭肥╩剧那一套吗?
Watch your mouth.
说话小心一点
Like I haven't been through enough this year.
今年我吃的苦还不够多吗?
12 credits, 2 semesters in a row, and I'm not entitled to a summer?
一学期修12个学分 我没资格好好度暑假吗?
You hardly...
你根本没有
Hello?
哪位?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
Listen, can I call you back?
听着 我回你电♥话♥可以吗?
You hardly broke a C, Meadow, your entire second semester.
你第二个学期 成绩连C都拿不到 梅朵
Maybe you forgot my ex-boyfriend died?
或许你忘记我前男友死了?
Your grades were going down while you were still going out with Jackie.
你跟杰奇在一起时 成绩就开始下滑
Great.
好极了
Jesus, did you ever lose a friend at my age?
天啊 你跟我一样大的时候 有没有失去过朋友?
Did you ever have to grieve when you were 19?
你19岁时有没有悲伤过?
Honey, you should've been working this summer...
梅朵 今年暑假你该去打工
to feel good about yourself... get your mind off Jackie,
那么做是为了你好 让你能忘了杰奇
instead of laying out by that pool. I read, Mom, out by that pool.
而不是整天躺在游泳池边 妈 我会在游泳池边看书
Probably half the canon. "The canon." Okay, what is that, now?
我已看了全集的一半 全集?那到底是什么意思?
"Now"?
什么?
The great books? Western literature?
名著?西方文学?
Dead white males?
死掉的白人男性?
Who even in their reductionism...
力倡还原主义的人 对死亡跟失去
have quite interesting things to say about death and loss.
有着相当有趣的解释方式
Maybe more interesting than what you have to say.
比你要说的话有趣多了
Is Mary Higgins Clark a part of that group?
玛莉海金斯克拉科 也是其中之一吗?
'Cause that's what I saw you reading every time I passed by the pool.
每次我经过游泳池 都看到你在看那个
Hello? You're not surprised, are you?
嗨 你一点都不讶异吧?
Come on, he's so totally duplicitous.
少来了 他满口谎言
He had the nerve to come to the pub-crawl?
他有胆子去酒吧?
Can I call you back?
我再回你电♥话♥可以吗?
Are we done talking?
我们谈完了吗?
Did you go online and register for your classes? I will.
至少你可以上网去选课吧? 我会的
Just go.
去吧
There's some guy in your driveway with a ponytail.
你车道上有个绑马尾的家伙
What is his story?
他是谁啊?
Hi, Mrs. Sop'. Hello, Misty.
你好 索波诺太太 你好 蜜丝蒂
Fur', hi. He'll be down in a second. He's just changing.
浮利欧 他马上下来 他在换衣服
He was working outside this morning.
今天早上他在外面工作
Do you want some coffee? Sure.
你要喝咖啡吗? 好啊
I'm gonna buy a house, you know? I didn't. Where?
我要买♥♥♥房♥♥子了 你知道的 我不知道 在哪里?
Nutley. So you're gonna stay?
诺特利 你要留下来?
You gonna become a citizen, too? You don't need that.
你要成为这里的公民? 不 你不需要那个
How's it going, Ton'? Here at Peaceful Acres? Just swell.
你好吗?东尼 在"宁静大地"?好极了
I don't got time for coffee.
你没时间喝咖啡
Drop me off at the mechanic's, so I can pick up my car.
我要你送我去拿车
Then I got an appointment, and I'll drive myself, all right?
然后我有个约会 我会自己开车过去 好吗?
Later.
再见啦
Say goodbye to Mead' for me. Why don't you say goodbye yourself?
帮我跟梅朵在说再见 你何不自己说?
I'll tell you what a gold mine is, those Harry Potter books.
我得告诉你们金矿是什么 那些《哈利波特》系列小说
That's 'cause it gives the other kids, the 98-pound weaklings, some hope.
因为它给了那些只有98磅的孩子 一丝希望
Speaking of 98 pounds...
说到98磅
I hear Ginny Sack's getting a 95-pound mole taken off her ass.
听说吉妮·沙克挖掉了 她屁♥股♥上95磅重的黑痣
That's some guy's wife, come on!
她是别人的老婆 别说了
All right, gentlemen, I got to go.
大伙们 我得走了
Talk to Patsy. Happy birthday.
跟佩特谈一谈 生日快乐
All right.
来吧
See you, guys. See you, Ton'.
再见 再见 东尼
Happy birthday, Al.
生日快乐 艾尔
I understand we got some business to discuss.
我知道我们得谈生意
The floor is yours.
开始吧
Go on, tell him.
快告诉他
I drove out to Youngstown to see Uncle Paulie...
我开车到杨斯镇见保利叔
and he was, I don't know...
他ue4d1我不知道
hoping you could settle this shit with Ralph... and the no-show carpenter jobs.
他希望你能跟瑞夫搞定这件事 以及"不出现"的木工事件
Ralph.
瑞夫?
Okay, for the record, I had my guy go over the books.
好吧 我承认我请人看过帐簿
We can do maybe two carpenter jobs,
我们可以给你两份工作
one no-show, one no-work.
一份处理 不出现的人 一份处理不工作的人
Two jobs. On a $300 million project?
两份工作? 这可是一份三亿的计划
Come on.
少来了 瑞夫
What's the real number?
真正的数字是多少?
What? Am I speaking in tongues, here? Two. Maybe I can do three.
你们听不清楚吗? 两份 或许三份
My uncle's looking for at least 10. I'm talking, here.
我叔叔希望最少有十份 这里由我说话
The guy's in the can.
那家伙在坐牢
You think you want to keep him happy, maybe?
你觉得你能让他快乐一点吗?
All right. Here it is.
好吧 就这么办
And this comes from...
这来自
For the duration,
为了维持关系
you will give Paulie five carpenter jobs...
你得给保利五份木工工作
two no-shows and three no-works.
两份"不出现" 三份"不工作"
One of the no-shows, our friend in Youngstown keeps...
一份"不出现" 交给我们在杨斯镇的朋友
and one, he gives to Chrissy here.
另一份则是给克里斯
The others, the no-work jobs, that's for Paulie...
其他的"不工作"交给保利
how he wants to distribute them.
他想怎么分配都可以
It is so decreed. Now, if there isn't anything else?
就这么说定 没事了吧?
There is something else.
还有一件事
With Paulie in the can, there's a new acting capo of his crew.
保利在坐牢 他的手下加入一名新行动角头
It's Chrissy.
也就是克里斯 克里斯 做得好
That's the way certain people want it... and we trust there will be no ill will.
有些人想那么做 我们相信其中绝没有恶意
This is fucking great! I mean, I know I'm just the acting, but still...
这真的是太棒了 我知道我只是跑腿的 但是
It's a big responsibility. I got it covered.
这是一份重责大任 克里斯 没问题
First thing I'm doing is getting wings in my hair.
首先我要修剪我的头发
You know, like Paulie.
就跟保利一样
I'll talk to you later.
待会再聊
See these crystal paperweights?
看到这些水晶纸镇了吗?
Last year, I bought the Christmas gifts... for the entire Jets front office.
去年我为喷射机队决策人员 买♥♥耶诞礼物
Over 600 of these, shaped like footballs.
一共六百多个 形状就像足球
You ever get tickets? Lost the account.
你拿到球赛票吗? 我失去了那个客户
To better times.
敬更美好的生活
That's so adorable, with the animals shaped like letters.
那真的好可爱 有着像字母形状的动物
I know. If I ever have a baby...
如果我能生个宝宝
Yeah.
对
What? Nothing.
什么? 没事
Christopher talks about having kids, once in a while.
克里斯多佛 偶尔会提到生孩子的事
I don't know.
我不知道
Where is our angry young man? Out with his friends, I guess.
那愤怒的年轻人去了哪里? 我想他跟朋友出去了
I used to date this one guy, Vinnie.
我以前跟一个叫 文尼的男人交往过
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表