剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I asked you about inviting them the other night, and you said...
前几天我问你 要不要邀请他们 你说
I must've been focused on something else.
我当时一定没注意听
It's Ro's birthday, and she's very down.
今天是罗的生日 她很沮丧
Anthony. I ever tell you about the time I had a Harley?
小安东尼 我有没有说过 我曾经有一辆哈雷机车?
Whoa, cool. '74 Shovelhead.
酷 74年的"铲状头"车款
I could blow off Porsches on that thing.
可以跑赢保时捷
Not my dad's Boxster.
但跑不赢我爸的Boxster
What's your name? Matt.
你叫什么名字? 麦特
Matt, no offense, but your dad's Boxster is a Porsche with panties.
无意冒犯 但Boxster车款 根本就是给娘儿们开的保时捷
He knows what I'm saying. I mean, that's for the Hamptons, the Boxster.
他懂我的意思 Boxster是在乡下开的
I'm talking Turbo Carrera.
我指的是 Turbo Carrera
One time, I'm alongside this Turbo with doctor plates.
有一次我和一辆挂着 医生名牌的Turbo车并肩行驶
We come off the line, he's got this big Jew grin.
我们驶离马路 他脸上露出犹太人的奸笑
You're not Jewish are you? Half.
你不是犹太人吧? 有一半血统
Anyway, he knows it's all in fun.
他知道我是开玩笑的
At the Passaic Avenue and New Dutch Lane intersection... we're doing 110. Boom!
我们开到巴锡路跟新荷兰路交界 飙到时速110里
Right through the light. He wasn't grinning then, boy.
通过号♥志灯时 他就笑不出来了
I look back. He's white as false teeth.
我回头看 他的脸如白纸
Jason Mingelli's parents let him get a YZ-250.
杰森的爸妈给他买♥♥一辆越野车
You get on that bike, I will cut your legs off before the bike does.
你要是敢骑上去 我就在你摔断腿前先打断你的腿
I had the high handlebars, you know.
我的手把有这么高
Bruce Dern, don't you have to go?
布鲁斯 你不是还要赶去什么地方吗?
I got to hit the little boy's room.
我去孩子房♥间看看
You guys need some help?
需要帮忙吗?
In my day, there was a motorcycle called the Vincent Black Shadow.
我那个年代有一辆摩托车 叫做《云信的黑影》
Boy, did that thing take off. The hoods all drove those.
天啊 那家伙跑起来速度很快 那时候的混混都骑那种车
They beat you up that time, you remember, on City Island?
你还被他们痛扁过 记得吗?
He'd just gotten out of the Navy. I think he weighed 105 pounds.
他刚从海军退役 只有105磅
Did you see any action in World War II, Hugh? A little bit.
你在二次大战时见过战况吗? 一点点
I was stationed in Nova Scotia.
我当时驻扎在诺瓦斯科西亚省
But I caught diverticulitis. It's the weight loss she's talking about.
我当时患了一种肠胃病 所以才那么瘦
Oh, my God, you're eating, I'm so sorry.
你们在用餐 抱歉打扰了
Don't worry about it, come in. You want something?
没关系 请进 请进 要吃点东西吗?
No, my God, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I just came over to borrow the samovar for my cousin's baby shower.
我是为了我表亲的婴儿送礼会来借茶壶的
This is my friend, Danielle Ciccolella. This is Christopher's cousin Tony.
这是克里斯多佛的表哥东尼 东尼 你好
Tony. How you doing?
你好
His cousin Carmela.
他的表嫂卡蜜拉
This is a beautiful home. Thank you.
你们家很漂亮 谢谢你
Where you from, Danielle? Whippany.
丹妮儿 你家乡在哪里? 惠潘尼市
Want some anisette? No, thanks.
要不要喝点茴香酒? 不了 谢谢
This thing needs polishing.
这玩意儿需要磨光了
There's a bathroom downstairs. It's me, Janice.
楼下还有一间浴室 是我 珍妮丝
There's a bathroom downstairs. I know.
楼下还有一间浴室! 我知道
What? What are you doing?
什么事? 你在做什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Come on. I knew it.
来吧ue4d1 我就知道
Go ahead, you can do that.
去吧 尽管享用
How's Ro doing down there?
罗还好吗?
Very quiet, you know, it's to be expected.
很沉默 跟预料中一样
They got her on medication. I don't think it's helping.
医生开药给她吃了 似乎没什么用
"Ah, Bartleby! Ah, humanity!"
"唉!巴托比 唉!人性啊"
Danielle, did you see the loggia?
丹妮儿 你看过凉廊了吗?
That loggia was my daughter's idea.
是我女儿的主意
Nice?
很不错吧?
Danielle, come check this out.
丹妮儿 你过来看看
Come on.
别这样
What are you doing to me here?
怎么了? 你要在这里对我做什么?
I was stationed in Nova Scotia. Well, I told you that.
我以前驻扎在诺瓦斯科西亚省 这我刚才说过了
Anyway, there was nothing for them to do in Nova Scotia.
那个地方没什么可做
Great seafood, but other than that...
除了好吃的海鲜
That's a lot of cracked corn.
很多碎玉米
All the ducks, they've flown south for the winter.
鸭子都飞到南方过冬了
So? I'll be ready for next season.
我会为下一季作准备
Thanks.
谢谢
Red Suburban. I'll be over at Italianissimo.
送到那辆红色休旅车 我会在义大利尼西摩
Good news about the Esplanade.
广场那边有好消息
The legislature's voted to refund the special Newark development district...
州议会投票决定归还 纽瓦克特别开♥发♥区
along Frelinghuysen Avenue, north from the Museum of Trucking.
还有弗里林海森北方的 货车博物馆
Because of the vote, Omni is gonna put up a hotel with a galleria...
因为投票结果 欧姆尼要设立一间旅馆
on the first floor. Word came down yesterday.
那旅馆的一楼会有商店街 这是昨天才传出来的消息
A galleria? Fifty stores selling sneakers and turnip greens.
商店街?你是说五十家 卖♥♥鞋子和蔬菜的商店吗?
It's a demographic imperative. Hoboken's maxed out.
这是当地人口的需要 霍博肯胜出
Your Prada people are already moving to Down Neck.
你手下经营Prada的 都搬到唐内克了
Where are they gonna go next?
他们接下来还能到哪里去?
My old man had a piece of the garbage transfer station...
70年代 我老爸在下曼哈顿
in Lower Manhattan, back in the '70s.
有一家垃圾转运场
People told him: "Start buying up the abandoned buildings around here."
人家告诉他 应该开始收♥购♥附近废弃的建筑
But he couldn't see it.
但是他听不进去
And now it's TriBeCa.
现在是三角地了
I tell you, Tony...
东尼 我自己借钱
I'm borrowing money myself to grab
用空壳公♥司♥的名义
up parcels along Frelinghuysen Ave... through a shell company.
在弗里林海森买♥♥了一些地
And a private citizen like you?
像你这样一个平民老百姓?
Who's gonna quibble with patriotic entrepreneurism?
谁会向你争论爱国企业主义?
My uncle has property down on Frelinghuysen.
我伯伯在弗里林海森有资产
Mr. Soprano.
索波诺先生
Oh, boy.
饶了我吧
I'm gonna be busy the next couple months. But after that, what would you say...
我接下来几个月会很忙 但等我忙完之后
me and you...
我跟你去约会 如何?
una bella giornata, to that city called Atlantic?
我和美女到大西洋城
I have many dear friends there. I could show you quite a time.
我在那边有很多朋友 我可以带你到处玩
Thank you, but I don't gamble. With me, it's never a gamble.
谢谢你 但是我不赌博 跟着我就不叫赌博
You know, today is my last day. Where you going?
今天是我在这里的最后一天 你要去哪里?
Back to school. Anyway, I'll come say goodbye when you're done here.
回学校念书 当你们搞定后 我会回来跟你道别
Excuse me.
抱歉
All the fucking luck.
我运气真好
So, what is it today?
今天情况如何?
It's becoming clear to me... Murf can't run my operations while I'm in court.
很明显地 我出庭时 梅菲没有能力处理我的业务
He's starting to forget things. His words...
他的记忆力开始衰退
Sometimes there's food on the front of his shirt, the poor bastard.
忘记他讲过的话 有时候食物还会黏在衣服上
I'm gonna move Bobby up.
我要让巴比升职
I think it's a good choice. I wasn't asking, I'm telling.
很好的决定 我不是问你意见 而是告知你
So you know who to talk to. Bobby know yet?
你知道该去找谁谈 巴比知道了吗?
I think we should bring him in here. He's gonna be a very happy man.
我们应该让他进来 他一定会很高兴
Thought you were at the beauty parlor.
我以为你上美容院了
-I'm going to get the last of the tomatoes.
我来摘剩下的蕃茄
Yeah, they were good last night. A little late in the season for ducks, no?
昨天晚上就成熟了 这个季节不会有鸭子了吧?
Not necessarily. The ones from upper Canada, this is the south to them.
不一定 对加拿大的鸭子来说
Speak. I have a collect call for Mr. Walters.
请说 有一通华特先生的对方付费电♥话♥
Okay, operator.
请转过来
John?
约翰吗?
Right on time. That's all I got, pal, time.
时间刚刚好 我在这里时间多的是
What the fuck happened out there?
到底发生什么事了?
Didn't Tony tell you? Sil?
东尼没告诉你吗?席尔呢?
They mentioned in passing that you were doing the county book in Youngstown.
他们只说你去了杨斯镇坐牢
Didn't have long to talk.
没有多说什么
Hello? Let me first say, I can't tell you how touched I was...
还在吗? 告诉你
I can't tell you how touched I was...
当我侄子告诉我 你要我打电♥话♥给你
when my nephew told me you wanted me to call.
你不知道我有多感动
Anthony only talks to me through middlemen.
东尼只肯透过第三人跟我说话
So, what did they pinch you for?
你为什么被起诉?
Gun charge. I drove out to visit Lenny Scotise.
持有枪枝 某天我开车去找蓝尼
Don't know if you know Lenny. Him and I used to have that little club...
不知道你认不认识蓝尼 我和他曾经合开一家具乐部
Doesn't matter. Anyway, my first night here...
那不重要 反正 我第一天在这里的晚上
we drive out to visit Dean Martin's birthplace in Steubenville.
我们开车去狄恩马丁 在斯托本维尔的出生地
Cops pull us over for no left blinker.
警♥察♥因为左车灯不亮把我们拦下
Long story short, they find a piece under the seat.
长话短说 他们在座位下面发现一把枪
Fucking.38.
该死的点三八手♥枪♥
Turns out it was used in an unsolved murder out here from eight years ago.
那手♥枪♥在八年前的 一件谋杀案被用过
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表